Duramen

This is a discussion on Duramen within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; msn: [email protected] , [email protected] In Game Characters : Duramen he is in lronWolves, also the char he got me with ...
Page: 1

CityWok

Default Duramen

msn: [email protected] , [email protected]
    In Game Characters : Duramen he is in lronWolves, also the char he got me with Deceplikon

Well heres what happen we were gunna go like this i give him dv +3 rebirth then he gives info to account then i give him 9 gbs pre much after the gbs he blocked pms and blocked me on msn so ye i got fucked i got no ko4life name or something to connect him to here which was stupid but im just warning everybody do not buy a lvl 79 Rogue named Deceplikon or a warrior named Duramen, also he was wanting mage items so watch for that shit. Pre much next time i gotta research my shit before i do another account trade...

iDoLoveGod

wow he tryed sell me it but i didint accpeted because he dont wanted give first!

Banned

mentiroso = liar

Snak3

lol this guy tryed to sell me his account... i knew he was scammer because when i told him we gonna make the trade with mod he told me "bb i found better offer"
    Last edited by Snak3; 06-04-2010 at 07:39 PM.