Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dwight

This is a discussion on Dwight within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K, as the topic states, i made a transaction with Dwight for numberous items for a total fee of $600 ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

K, as the topic states, i made a transaction with Dwight for numberous items for a total fee of $600 USD via Paypal. The first time i sent him the payment, he claimed that Paypal charged him 2 much for the fee's so he wanted to refund the payment and then have me resend it to a different email. Since i had no problem with this, he refunded it and i sent it to the new one was requested. As the payment was delivered, he then said again that the payment was being deducted too much money, and that he was going to refund it, but then he claimed that he refunded it but it just didn't work. So he told me to open a dispute and that he would respond to it and refund the money. Being that i knew he may have wanted to do a charge back so that he could tell paypal it was a vitural purchase, i stated that it was an unauthorized purchase. When i asked him to respond to it and refund the money so the dispute could be closed, he logged out of the msn convo between myself and MobAKA and has yet to be heard from. The follow enclosed are the SS's of our convo's and the paypal logs.

Banned

Why everyone want to scam you?

I dont know Vandy I dunno what i do to deserve this :/

Hey cutie Senior Member

you hang around nik thats why.

he wanted to buy my priest good thing i ignored him xd but too bad for you :/

nutsackatak1

fuck man 600 bucks thats like 30 blowjobs, sorry dude

pinkrox87

he wanted to buy my priest good thing i ignored him xd but too bad for you :/[/b]
    he wanted to buy mine too :unsure:

miami

fuk yea he was gonna buy my warrior i even told my friend metalkon something is fishy about this guy thank god i couldnt find a cypher ring or this would of been me. sorry to hear this dude .

ok ill start and say that i will work the things out with jas,

now for iistunnerii you didnt turned me down i told you i bought another charcter, trippy same thing to you, so dont
    post bull shit,

i did looked for level 80+ charcter at any server, and i pmed almost all who were selling preist/warrior 80+ for paypal.

miami

read what i wrote again dumbass i didnt say anything about turning you down

Damn bro, that sux0r.

nutsackatak1

ok ill start and say that i will work the things out with jas,

now for iistunnerii you didnt turned me down i told you i bought another charcter, trippy same thing to you, so dont
    post bull shit,

i did looked for level 80+ charcter at any server, and i pmed almost all who were selling preist/warrior 80+ for paypal.[/b]
    Good to hear.

i told u i would get back to you, did i ever do ? you just sounded way too desperate in my opinion

miami

i told u i would get back to you, did i ever do ? you just sounded way too desperate in my opinion[/b]
    +1 =)

Well he msned me, but i was sleeping so now i'm waiting for him to respond to me on msn...hopefully this shit can be resolved :/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast