Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dwight

This is a discussion on Dwight within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL ^^ no comment... Western union ftw...
Page: 2

killluminati

LOL ^^ no comment... Western union ftw

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

LOL ^^ no comment... Western union ftw[/b]
    Yes. And then he'd have sent his money to a complete stranger with no way of getting it back.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

you hang around nik thats why.[/b]
    lol i give out positive energy brope

ot: i told u not to go bak to usko ... only results in frustration

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

LOL ^^ no comment... Western union ftw[/b]
    Why the fuck do you comment if you have nothing meaningful to say?

Banned

you hang around nik thats why.[/b]
    big lawl and thats a negative , we have seperate rooms so idk what your thinking

nutsackatak1

off topic but

jass why are u under Nikleo's "Bad Traders/Scammers" list in his signature?

Banned

its funny i cannot even remeber it , btw i removed it till i can remeber why ...

big lawl and thats a negative , we have seperate rooms so idk what your thinking[/b]
    he's not talking about you....he means Nik as in TheUnbeatable.

off topic but

jass why are u under Nikleo's "Bad Traders/Scammers" list in his signature?[/b]
    here i'll answer that one since Nik cant seem to "remember". Because i called him out on the "scam" on Kenneth, so he became a douche and decided to call me a scammer even though he has NEVER done a USD nor ingame trade with me and he know's it.

Banned

here i'll answer that one since Nik cant seem to "remember". Because i called him out on the "scam" on Kenneth, so he became a douche and decided to call me a scammer even though he has NEVER done a USD nor ingame trade with me and he know's it.[/b]
    you speak as if you where there ? , o thats right you wernt , i mean if you can call me a scammer w/o knowing any information on the subject wouldnt it be come about fairplay to call you one :huh:

o and btw , i have been warned 0 times and banned from ko4life 0 times for that shit , also i havent ever donated to ko4life

kennyburger has been banned 2 times , had his sig removed 3 times , and donated to ko4life 1 time ,

just a guess , but who would you vote for ?????

btw , isnt the gg trader in your sig , drebo the one who is banned from these forums for scamming on mulitple times , and the same one who agreed on vent that he scammed me of 60 usd on gira , i mean since your so up to date with wazhapping i just thought i would ask

Justin

i know what happened between nik and kenneth if ppl really wanna know u can add me to msn [email protected]

only thing i will say if i was with a sharer and i made the account regardless of what he did on the account and he tried to change the pw on me regardless of the situation i would have done the same.

you speak as if you where there ? , o thats right you wernt , i mean if you can call me a scammer w/o knowing any information on the subject wouldnt it be come about fairplay to call you one :huh:

o and btw , i have been warned 0 times and banned from ko4life 0 times for that shit , also i havent ever donated to ko4life

kennyburger has been banned 2 times , had his sig removed 3 times , and donated to ko4life 1 time ,

just a guess , but who would you vote for ?????
    btw , isnt the gg trader in your sig , drebo the one who is banned from these forums for scamming on mulitple times , and the same one who agreed on vent that he scammed me of 60 usd on gira , i mean since your so up to date with wazhapping i just thought i would ask[/b]
    K you know what, this isn't a fucking topic on you or kenneth...you want to talk to him regarding me then you have ventrilo or msn for that. And btw dont tell me that i wasn't fucking there because we were when you told me and HolyChit on vent that you had no plans on giving him anything.

As for Drebo, i had many successful trades with him. You just had issues with him, so that resulted in a charge back, he is a good friend of mines, but everyone has issues with other players, so i wont get into that one either.

Justin

drebo is a good friend of yours? drebo was mine and nik's best friend and when he bought us prem for paypal exchange we didnt feel the need to change our PW right away cause u know drebo is a real good frend and all so why bother, he admitted to taking all of our shit and gave it back and said sorry and he actually quit for awhile because he felt so bad, and then he came back and we all started talking again and when nik sold something to him and we used my paypal he charged back on me. So i dont think its very appropriate to have him in your GG traders list o.O you dont want more people getting scammed by him do you?

one of the admins here cant remember which 1 found out his ip for us cause he was selling our stuff under a diff name, so im sure they can tell u he is a scammer, nik might remember which admin it was

Banned

I honestly dont see the relevance here, considering the fact that 1, he does not even play here anymore and 2, every person has their own views on a scammer and etc. You see Jessie1234 in my GG traders and also in others, yet he scammed 1 person. That means i should take him out also and so should others just because 1 person got scammed by him? Its their option whether they want to do trades with that person after a topic or subject is brought to their attention. Even after this topic was opened, people are still asking Dwight if they can purchase his items, open eyely blinding the post that i have just made here...

Justin

your right it is your own opinion, but i still think its wrong lol

if you think about it you wouldn't want a non-scammer to be listed as a scammer which is what u said nik did to you

then why would you want a scammer listed as a GG

but i do agree with you its it up to the person

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast