scammer watch out(A1DZ)

This is a discussion on scammer watch out(A1DZ) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k dont turst A1Dz he is a scammer he says he hacks and he says he'll give u all this ...
Page: 1

LoveSexDoYou

Smile

k dont turst A1Dz he is a scammer he says he hacks and he says he'll give u all this good stuff
    but he wont he'll take all ur stuff even if ur a noob. he'll also say he'll give u his acc to turst him but he'll
    give u anthers person guy so dont turst him his tuk of cuz and he speaks english so watch out for him

A1DZ WATCH OUT FOR HIM!!!!

pls help me bring him down

not sure if he has a different e-mail but this is one of them
    [email protected]

LoveSexDoYou

k dont turst A1Dz he is a scammer he says he hacks and he says he'll give u all this good stuff
    but he wont he'll take all ur stuff even if ur a noob. he'll also say he'll give u his acc to turst him but he'll
    give u anthers person guy so dont turst him his tuk of cuz and he speaks english so watch out for him
    [email protected][/b]

sry his in diez

Cammers91

[email protected][/b]

:mellow:

croosboot

[email protected][/b]

sry but you're just supid posting here that you want a hacker to give you items and even more stupid that u gave him ur acct info

/close plz ?:S

So you supporting hackers and got hacked yourself?

LoveSexDoYou

yeah but i gived him wrong info :P well my noob info any ways