Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Scammer (Rothmans ProjectKO) Paulron Furnas

This is a discussion on Scammer (Rothmans ProjectKO) Paulron Furnas within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, https://www.facebook.com/paulo.furnas this guy, showed me SS he made bank transfer. He bought some GBs from me like 2 ...
Page: 1

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Default Scammer (Rothmans ProjectKO) Paulron Furnas

Hey guys,

https://www.facebook.com/paulo.furnas this guy, showed me SS he made bank transfer. He bought some GBs from me like 2 weeks ago on project KO. We had a group together talking with his friend about the trade. Money never arrived, probably screen shot was faked.

Here are screen shots from the group.

Just be careful if you're doing any trades with him.

Regards!

SS1 Showing screen shot of bank transfer

SS2 me asking him about the money that never arrived and suggestions Sepa trade

SS3 - leaving group after reminding him again

UPDATE:
    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Talked to original Rothmans, he explained to me that it was his friend that he allowed him to usually play on his account from time to time. He did the trade via his account.
    Let's say I believe him even tho I don't know the guy he seemed legit.

But to be honnest you can't clear your name like this after such a thing. Otherwise everyone could say it was my friend doing the trade and just scam everyone.
    Last edited by SheldonCooper; 08-02-2020 at 07:43 PM.

Probation Senior Member

Hey guys,

https://www.facebook.com/paulo.furnas this guy, showed me SS he made bank transfer. He bought some GBs from me like 2 weeks ago on project KO. We had a group together talking with his friend about the trade. Money never arrived, probably screen shot was faked.

Here are screen shots from the group.

Just be careful if you're doing any trades with him.

Regards!

SS1 Showing screen shot of bank transfer

SS2 me asking him about the money that never arrived and suggestions Sepa trade

SS3 - leaving group after reminding him again
    Bruhhh..... lol Hope you get justice >.>

It's only 30€. Just making people aware of him is all

What the hell this is so random. I used to be great friends with these guys, we played together for years. Specially Rothmans, very nice guy (I don't think it was him). Paulo was always weird and we bullied him all the time but I'd never guess he'd scam someone.

I don't have facebook anymore but if you want I can try to contact them somehow and ask for your cash back so you can have ur nose plastic surgery once and for all.

Needless to say, I'll cut relations with them even though the last time I saw them was probably around 2016.

Probation Senior Member

It's only 30€. Just making people aware of him is all
    You could get a fancy dinner for that amount! You could also get 2 grams of some top shelf smoke.. or you could buy 3/4 a tank of gas to meet a cheap hooker. You could buy a half gram of coke to stick up that big shiny nose! Dont make this scam seem so petty.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    You could get a fancy dinner for that amount! You could also get 2 grams of some top shelf smoke.. or you could buy 3/4 a tank of gas to meet a cheap hooker. You could buy a half gram of coke to stick up that big shiny nose! Dont make this scam seem so petty.
    Defending a scammer always a good look for someone.

Banned Senior Member

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Defending a scammer always a good look for someone.
    How is this defending a scammer dumbass razor?? Im saying dont make it seem like the amount that was scammed is nothing because it isnt. Get off my nuts Dbag
    Last edited by DaSinister; 01-11-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    How is this defending a scammer dumbass razor?? Im saying dont make it seem like the amount that was scammed is nothing because it is. Get off my nuts Dbag
    So should he not report it then? When did sheldon made this seem like a big deal at all? Are you stupid kid? If the fag scams for $30 what makes you think he won't do it for greater amounts?

If you're gonna try to be a contrarian in every topic, at least learn to not defend irredeemable matters. Dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    So should he not report it then? When did sheldon made this seem like a big deal at all? Are you stupid kid? If the fag scams for $30 what makes you think he won't do it for greater amounts?

If you're gonna try to be a contrarian in every topic, at least learn to not defend irredeemable matters. Dumb bitch.
    I believe he's actually doing the opposite. He's telling Klemen to care more about $30 than he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I believe he's actually doing the opposite. He's telling Klemen to care more about $30 than he does.
    Im saying dont make it seem like the amount that was scammed is nothing because it is
    I believe DaSinister isn't aware that with his logic he basically said that the scammed amount would be nothing. Which is in opposite to what he probably tried to say
    Kallop likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    THIS!!!! Sorry to piss everyone off but at least Kallop knows what i was trying to say. Thats why he is GOD and razor isnt.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    I believe DaSinister isn't aware that with his logic he basically said that the scammed amount would be nothing. Which is in opposite to what he probably tried to say
    Yeah, my bad. I should have went over what i wrote before posting! I fixed it lol

Talked to original Rothmans, he explained to me that it was his friend that he allowed him to usually play on his account from time to time. He did the trade via his account.
    Let's say I believe him even tho I don't know the guy he seemed legit.

But to be honnest you can't clear your name like this after such a thing. Otherwise everyone could say it was my friend doing the trade and just scam everyone.

Well if he would actually care about his name and reputation he would pay that small amount to you and then talk about the matter with his friend etc. Now it seems more likely that he is part of it and he tries to talk himself off from it like every scammer does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast