Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Eammon Jerjis (RainingBlood) looser kid

This is a discussion on Eammon Jerjis (RainingBlood) looser kid within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me and my mate played wit this guy on Zone KO for many months then he stopped playing for personal ...
Page: 1

Default Eammon Jerjis (RainingBlood) looser kid

Me and my mate played wit this guy on Zone KO for many months then he stopped playing for personal reasons, he pmed me a few days ago, he wanted to sell out his char.

Based on the server activity the offer I had in mind was 300 usd without any calculation or something like that.
    He told me he was willing to sell it out for 350 usd.
    I was ok with that price but he wanted Western Union and GBP which mean at least 50usd fees from money change and basic fees.
    I said nvm then and left the convo. He came back to me with an 320 usd offer and we agreed based on that price.
    I sent the money couple days after, he picked up the money then blocked me on what'sapp.
    -> (MTCN) : 218 289 0297 for 241 GBP

He unblocked me the day after(because a lot of friends of mine pmed him like "wtf dude..." TY for that tho).
    He was saying some bullshit like "I was in jail.." or something. He said i will give you the info asap and I waited for an other 2 days.

Then he came back to me like "You screwed me, my account is worth a lot more..." I was like "OK then send the money back, I will even pay the fees Idc..."
    Obviously he didn't want to send the money back but was willing to give only half of what we agreed. After 1 fking days of talk and explaining myself, he offered me a final deal :

"Send me $80 in paypal and the full acc is yours and dont say that isnt fair. Im online ingame so ill just give you the id pw and unseal pw. Its about 0.33 a gb. Then i have no problems with it. Even though 0.3 is still cheap im doing it for you to resolve this issue"

Funny thing is now this guy have paypal suddenly lmao ...
    So I ended up paying his shit and he gave me the items.

If I knew his real name before the deal I wouldn't have do anything with him (just google it it's kind of funny "Eammon Jerjis")
    (He gave me an other name for the WU transaction tho "Dalil Khalil Othman" this was all planned !!!)

This guy will waste your time 100%. He is a random non educated kid kebab seller (true story ^^) showing off some fancy 200k$ car but willing to scamm a few $ from friends in a freaking game. 100% looser with a fake life.

He played with this nick name : RainingBlood

TBH I prefer to be scammed at least I know where to stand, but this was very fucked up and he made me lost a lot of my time.

Amuse me Moderator

Oh eammon...
    deepger likes this.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Oh eammon...

I definitely heard that name before. Cant remember where..

Amuse me Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I definitely heard that name before. Cant remember where..
    some random dude, he was in my clan before, but scammed even his own clannies.

i cracked up at the part where he mentioned the expensive cars, because thats exactly what he used to do, yet would still settle to scam a few hundreds.

Well if he is this type of guy that spend all his money in renting a car and showing off, not suprised he might sell all his familly for a few buck...

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

He probably wasnt lying being in jail then. Those are full of dudes like him.

I remember that name he was involved with some significant scam at xig, but that was a long time ago

@SteveO, did you get his full account & items?
    I shared my ID's with him on Zone Myko and he ended up taking around 100gb's and all KC i had stored to purchase CS.

However he didn't take any other items i had on, glass belt, rols, sses, extra shields that are somewhat worthy still.
    I have played with Eammon quite many servers either in same clan or against, always been much nicer dude than average players around KO.

I know he is going some rough times currently, dont judge him too harsh on this, we all have our ups and downs.
    Last edited by SPANKME; 07-08-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    @SteveO, did you get his full account & items?
    I shared my ID's with him on Zone Myko and he ended up taking around 100gb's and all KC i had stored to purchase CS.

However he didn't take any other items i had on, glass belt, rols, sses, extra shields that are somewhat worthy still.
    I have played with Eammon quite many servers either in same clan or against, always been much nicer dude than average players around KO.

I know he is going some rough times currently, dont judge him too harsh on this, we all have our ups and downs.
    As I said he planned of all this, that's why I said i prefer to be scammed than this shitshow from a suppose to be friend guy.

He planned to lie about not having paypal
    He planned to not give his real name

He didn't planned to have 100 ppls pming him tho. That's why he finished the deal but after asking more than we agreed (otherwise he would have not finish the deal and sell it again to some other guys)
    And again if he thought my offer wasn't fair I was ok with him sending back the money (fees on me)

He planned all this shit for a few $. You are welcome to google his real name!!!

BTW I never stole anything from anyone and if someday i have some big irl issues, I wont even think about it. Maybe it's normal for you to steal when you have problem but not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post
    You are welcome to google his real name!!!
    Kinda what you should hav edone...

Quote Originally Posted by ChiliChips View Post
    Kinda what you should hav edone...
    He didn't gave me his real one ...

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    some random dude, he was in my clan before, but scammed even his own clannies.

i cracked up at the part where he mentioned the expensive cars, because thats exactly what he used to do, yet would still settle to scam a few hundreds.
    Hes not some random dude though lol, eazy has been scamming kids for years you guys are just too dumb to realise.

Amuse me Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Hes not some random dude though lol, eazy has been scamming kids for years you guys are just too dumb to realise.
    shut up, andy.

yep razor he scammed me 90$ when we was in the same clan (cypher steamko) ..... never got it back
    he prefer to use his fathers credit card via paypal and charge back after a few weeks/days.....

cuser
    Vegeta likes this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

He told me his mom passed away, hasn't been online for 3 months, he upped the price cause he wasn't aware of the actual prices of those items.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast