DragonSensei is cheater ....

This is a discussion on DragonSensei is cheater .... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have been in afternoon war today(still is on) and i really don't understand what GM-s are doing? Even Steve ...
Page: 1

i have been in afternoon war today(still is on) and i really don't understand what GM-s are doing? Even Steve Wonder can see all hacks taht most of Vindictiv and other do!!! Yetobuffer run throw wall and DragonSensei is standing inside wall of ElMorad and he is hiting me wile i can't hit him.....zzzz don't tell me that it is graphic bug because it is not!!!All Vindickless ...ops sorry Vindictive get TP on red ball 100 of 100 times????while mages are under attack ....I don't see point and if this continue this game will die soon ...again KOXP,Wallhack,Speedhack........and i just tought it was part of History...I guess i was thinking wrong
    !I am not posting any screenshots because it will not change a thing !!! GM already know all this but he just look on the other side.....

zzzzzzzzz for GM!

Your a moron if you think he is a cheater. Go cry somewhere else pls. BB

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I see you attacking me in war and I can't attack you back! But I will not show screen shot because you will not do anything about it!! I am not liar!! I believe I can fly!!!

Cry pls.

QQ
    they all cheaters yo!!!1!1!!one!11!1!!2q! yea h34r:

W