Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Edited.

This is a discussion on Edited. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Theres no need for me to cancel the current dispute because then i have nothing to say if you dont ...
Page: 2

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Theres no need for me to cancel the current dispute because then i have nothing to say if you dont send me the money. I'm sure that any other person in my situation will tell you the same exact thing i'm about to say now. Send me the money first and this time write in the text "item was already recieved". Then i will cancel the first payment, as i am not going to ruin my reputation over a measly $90. That way if i ever did scam you, or at least you try to say that, you will have valid proof. There is nothing saying here that you wont do the same exact shit with your own account that you just did with your mom's.

Banned

get on msn jaas and pm me when ur online, ill fix this for u soon as as i can.

Theres no need for me to cancel the current dispute because then i have nothing to say if you dont send me the money. I'm sure that any other person in my situation will tell you the same exact thing i'm about to say now. Send me the money first and this time write in the text "item was already recieved". Then i will cancel the first payment, as i am not going to ruin my reputation over a measly $90. That way if i ever did scam you, or at least you try to say that, you will have valid proof. There is nothing saying here that you wont do the same exact shit with your own account that you just did with your mom's.[/b]
    yo jas

just request the money and he accept

so he wouldnt do anything

Banned

sorry guys, ima have to take this as a regret for myself, and hopefully learn to play ko without spending money on the game....im quitting ko4life, see ya...

btw the paypal account was closed....until i verify my mothers shit in it, but my mothers disappointed at me for doing this...

and there ya guys go....and Tyrell i cant man...because the account isn't verified, thus my actions on this case are very limited...

OMG r u fukin blind or u cant believe that the only babashoper or the only guy in error are scamming everyone ?
    listen bud he is scamming oke ? Interntionally scam he become like osama[/b]
    yo what the fuck are you talking about.

here's a hint, look over your posts before you press the 'add reply' button to make sure your posts make sense.

fucking tard.

Banned

LOL I haven't scammed anyone INTENTIONALLY or PURPOSELY...Paypal Fraud Department just decided to dispute my payment for no reason...it never happened to me before but ill definitely give this guy his money when i pay my bills... until then its up to vandy gator and jaaspreet to decide on my behavior. sorry guys.

pur3bloody

what bills do you have.. your a kid.. you use your mom's credit card

tekl2elite

Return his GBs!

what bills do you have.. your a kid.. you use your mom's credit card[/b]

lol i was thinking the same thing

well he said give him 7-10 days to get the money, othewise he would return items/gb's equal to what i gave him. I guess i can do nothing but wait until then :/

gl, hope its worked out

nuttin to do but cross ur fingers =D

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

haha
    very bored again but from what it looks like he is going to fix it

Banned

Locked.

If he does not repay you in 10 days PM me jas.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast