Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Emmo scammer

This is a discussion on Emmo scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, after like 5 years knowing him, since i introduced him into KO world he turned out and scammed me.Most ...
Page: 1

Default Emmo scammer

Well, after like 5 years knowing him, since i introduced him into KO world he turned out and scammed me.Most of ppl know him as Emmo or Omme Lemens,Belgium guy.His email is [email protected]. PLEASE BE CAREFULL.
    Back to Euko days,we shared acc and he was supposed to sell it and share money.He sold some gbs and traded account for ares items.He was telling me for like 3 months, or even more, that he would send me my share, which was about 150usd.Well, he didnt and he wont, since he doesnt answer to me on msn or facebook.
    Just want to make notice so ppl from animosity,vicarious and from other clans who knows him, should be aware now.
    Just cant believe how some1 can go that low.I was playing with him on same acc for years,never had any problems and suddenly over 150usd he turned into scammer.I would understand if he would need money,i wont even ask for my share.But, every1 who knows him,knows that hes very rich guy.
    Anyway,since i dont play KO i just want to warn ppl to be carefull with him.
    Regards

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Ouch ,
    wow thats realy a harsh story .
    But maybe he just doin something and hes busy .
    Give him a couple of days more i wont believe someone played with ya 5 years ,shared ur acc, played with ya ect.. turned into a scammer for 150usd.

Banned Senior Member

Proof? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't scam, and you're the scammer here trying to put the blame on him.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

why does an idiot kid even come in here calling another person a scammer when he doesnt even know what happened. Go throw rocks or something Aviv

When was the last time you talked with Omme? I always was careful with him when he need cash but it doesnt seem right that he would scam for $150

Ahh.. Fuck Nemanja :/ Isn't Emmo the same guy who went to cz with like 21gb on him when you had that priest in cwest?

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Need to bring on the proof or bust.

Banned Senior Member

he seems like a trustable guy with a good back up story so at least i believe him. hes just warning i don't think proof is necessary since he doesn't have a k4l

whatttttt OMME scam? I remember in Cwest he had alot of plps info, and i think he even had jasp seal codes n shit cuz he sold him the warr. Some proof would def. be helpful.

I have some of our convos in FB,i can post them later when i get home.Still i dont think that he cares about it as he has other Ko4life acc to use and i know which one is it.Anyone who played with me,flicker and Emmo, knows that we were together for years.We used to know all infos of every character and everything was fine...till that happened.As i said, i still cant belive that some1 can go so low...but then i found this 2 threads
    GRgiorgos - [email protected]
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...cammer-332706/
    AS u can see clearly that is ko4life acc which he is using now.
    He was boasting that he has one of the best geared BP on ares,even sent me some of its ss.
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    Now i see that he got fuked up by some guy badly,seems he deserved it.
    Also, i want to point that the owner of that ko4life doesnt have anything to do with this issue.Emmo just asked him to use his acc since i changed pw on mine.
    @Kallop
    That was his priest and he lost his own money.
    @Jaspreet
    Thnkx for supporting me mate,although i wont get that money,still ppl should be aware in future.

ffs.. Why do all ppl turn into scammers nowadays...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

@Roy he never had my seal. Ive only given that to brown people, ie: Carlos, Mob, Pinder and Funkz

well same goes for Emmo's friend Kyle who bought a priest from me 2 months ago and didn't send me whole amount of money. Since that time I've gt no single message from him on msn
    Last edited by tobol; 04-06-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    @Roy he never had my seal. Ive only given that to brown people, ie: Carlos, Mob, Pinder and Funkz
    lol wtf.
    Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    well same goes for Emmo's friend Kyle who bought a priest from me 2 months ago and didn't send me whole amout of money. Since that time I've gt no single message from him on msn
    you talking about this Kyle ?

SuckItEasy Scammed Me *sigh* , if so then this emmo guy is totally screwed.

nah, it's different msn

Tobol,that was Emmo who was dealing with u, not Kyle.All were doing from Emmos paypal account.
    And yes,Kyle used to scam alot of ppl in the past, he owns to me also,but whatever...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast