Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Emmo scammer

This is a discussion on Emmo scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Trueloves Tobol,that was Emmo who was dealing with u, not Kyle.All were doing from Emmos paypal account. ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    Tobol,that was Emmo who was dealing with u, not Kyle.All were doing from Emmos paypal account.
    And yes,Kyle used to scam alot of ppl in the past, he owns to me also,but whatever...
    You should prolly start playing on another server to make that money back

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    Tobol,that was Emmo who was dealing with u, not Kyle.All were doing from Emmos paypal account.
    And yes,Kyle used to scam alot of ppl in the past, he owns to me also,but whatever...
    well from what Emmo told me on msn Kyle was the one who paid for the account but w/e I wont get my money back most likely. I just can't believe how ppl can fuck their relationships with each other for such an amount of money ; )

  3. #18
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    You should prolly start playing on another server to make that money back
    Or, get a job? It's much easier to make money through a job than playing a video game.

  4. #19
    Senior Member Trueloves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SERBIA
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Or, get a job? It's much easier to make money through a job than playing a video game.
    Its not point about money,it point how some1 after all those years can shit over u.It does really hurts me, feels like some1 betrayed me.
    After all,that same Emmo used to call me on my cellar phone few times per week,but whatever...
    And yes,i am 31yrs old, married with daughter and i work since 2006, so no point of ur reply indeed.

  5. #20
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    Its not point about money,it point how some1 after all those years can shit over u.It does really hurts me, feels like some1 betrayed me.
    After all,that same Emmo used to call me on my cellar phone few times per week,but whatever...
    And yes,i am 31yrs old, married with daughter and i work since 2006, so no point of ur reply indeed.
    sounds wrong, incest? :O

    on topic: sry for ur loss dude...i know how it feels

  6. #21
    Senior Member kaldra9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in front of the pc :D
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Well first of all nemanja you don't know a thing about it, i didn't even use your ko4life account anymore at that time.

    If i'm a scammer you might aswell call yourself a scammer ada, i never scammed anyone.
    you didn't gave me any money at any time you were always allowed to play my fully geared characters without paying anything at all.
    This is just to funny for words, alsoo jaspreet i did have all your info's btw cause i did the trade for mob cause he didn't have any time i had all the info you didn't even know.

    i'm not even gonna defend myself cause all the people here know i'm not a scammer.
    just wanted to clear some things out

    i got scammed on what was "suppose" to be your 150$ on the server europa by severus for about 600$. and With Kallop he was dealing with kyle not with me i only connected to 2 people.
    then i moved to ares with dario were i got scamed by that gorgios dude for over 2000$.
    And then you come knocking at my door asking me for "your" 150$, (which was lost when i got scammed for gb's to that severus guy). you gave me rol+1 on cwest i remember that yes.
    but you never told me before that i had to pay that back to you. we had to split it with kyle at that time alsoo sow that makes 110$ / 2 = 55$ . I bought you a buzzer premium which is 30 euro's at that time it was at least still like 50$. sow let me think, this is all just random and i know people know that cause they never had problems with me before at all.

  7. #22
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    Well first of all nemanja you don't know a thing about it, i didn't even use your ko4life account anymore at that time.

    If i'm a scammer you might aswell call yourself a scammer ada, i never scammed anyone.
    you didn't gave me any money at any time you were always allowed to play my fully geared characters without paying anything at all.
    This is just to funny for words, alsoo jaspreet i did have all your info's btw cause i did the trade for mob cause he didn't have any time i had all the info you didn't even know.

    i'm not even gonna defend myself cause all the people here know i'm not a scammer.
    just wanted to clear some things out

    i got scammed on what was "suppose" to be your 150$ on the server europa by severus for about 600$. and With Kallop he was dealing with kyle not with me i only connected to 2 people.
    then i moved to ares with dario were i got scamed by that gorgios dude for over 2000$.
    And then you come knocking at my door asking me for "your" 150$, (which was lost when i got scammed for gb's to that severus guy). you gave me rol+1 on cwest i remember that yes.
    but you never told me before that i had to pay that back to you. we had to split it with kyle at that time alsoo sow that makes 110$ / 2 = 55$ . I bought you a buzzer premium which is 30 euro's at that time it was at least still like 50$. sow let me think, this is all just random and i know people know that cause they never had problems with me before at all.
    I believe you, never trusted this piece of shit Nemangay.

  8. #23
    Senior Member kaldra9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in front of the pc :D
    Posts
    405

    Default

    ty for that, even i can't understand what's happened inside of his head.

  9. #24
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    sounds wrong, incest? :O

    on topic: sry for ur loss dude...i know how it feels
    he means that he's married, and he have a daoughter

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    Well first of all nemanja you don't know a thing about it, i didn't even use your ko4life account anymore at that time.

    If i'm a scammer you might aswell call yourself a scammer ada, i never scammed anyone.
    you didn't gave me any money at any time you were always allowed to play my fully geared characters without paying anything at all.
    This is just to funny for words, alsoo jaspreet i did have all your info's btw cause i did the trade for mob cause he didn't have any time i had all the info you didn't even know.

    i'm not even gonna defend myself cause all the people here know i'm not a scammer.
    just wanted to clear some things out

    i got scammed on what was "suppose" to be your 150$ on the server europa by severus for about 600$. and With Kallop he was dealing with kyle not with me i only connected to 2 people.
    then i moved to ares with dario were i got scamed by that gorgios dude for over 2000$.
    And then you come knocking at my door asking me for "your" 150$, (which was lost when i got scammed for gb's to that severus guy). you gave me rol+1 on cwest i remember that yes.
    but you never told me before that i had to pay that back to you. we had to split it with kyle at that time alsoo sow that makes 110$ / 2 = 55$ . I bought you a buzzer premium which is 30 euro's at that time it was at least still like 50$. sow let me think, this is all just random and i know people know that cause they never had problems with me before at all.
    well say hello to Kyle from me, as he's not on msn since that time

  11. #26
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Proof? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't scam, and you're the scammer here trying to put the blame on him.
    LOL?
    I dont know that guy who scammed him but why would he lie and say that this guy scammed him for nothing 0,o?
    Sad to hear that there is a people who still doing those things , and lol for 150usd?whats the point seriously..

    But yeah he is right in some point , I would like to see a proof
    but CoolBoy , better u use ur brain next time - I dont think that this guy got any reason to come and lie here..

  12. #27
    Senior Member Trueloves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SERBIA
    Posts
    458

    Default

    @kaldra9

    First, i gave u rol+1 and other rol+1 i gave to Kyle, it different story with him.
    For that rol+1, u sold it on ur own hand,without even asking me,while i was abroad.I was ok with that coz we were playing together.Still, i asked u to send me money,which u didnt,except buying me that prem for 30euros.
    Later, i kept pming u and u kept ignoring me, so let it go, i wont die for rest of that sum.
    Anyway, u pmed me yesterday, asking me why i made topic about u and telling me that u were intend to pay me back 150usd but u couldnt sell ur Ares items.As i said to u milion times, u did all those trades on ur hand, u didnt even ask me to trade Euko items for Ares, did u?
    After all, i found u buyer for ur chd+9,for price which u asked for, and then u told me u already traded.I have been waiting for you for 4 months to sell/tade items and give me my money.I think its enough time to find out that i wont get my money, so that is why i made a topic.
    After all, i made ss of our yesterday convos, i sent to Pendexo, he knows eveything about yout issues.
    @Aviv
    Dude, u should, really, find some other interesting things in real life, except trolling on forums, and trying to be smart.I guess ur post doesnt have anything with Emmo, from ur post i can only see that u dont like me, but u should tried to cover it up abit, its so obvious.

  13. #28
    Senior Member HellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    358

    Default

    thats really shiti nemanja :S

  14. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    48

    Default

    ha, i feel you mate, i kindof had the same problem, was a guy in clan 'James', i trusted him, he played my account, for like a year, i could trade him anything do anything, it was okay, but then one day... i try to log in "password is not valid" so i was like wtf... i try to change password, SQ was changed too, so was email, CS won't support me since it's technically not my account, okay i've been hacked... a few days later on this exact forum i see him with my items and selling my account... that was around 1k $ worth of items from that moment on i never trust anyone with my info anymore

  15. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    38

    Default

    lies hes a scammer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 12:54 PM
  2. SCAMMER ELLY GETS SLM'ed AND K2ed ON ROLL BACK
    By Tez/Aja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 01:04 AM
  3. List of dupers/scammers diez
    By Julio_Andretti in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 03:49 AM
  4. Scammer Iknowyoulikemystyle, goodbye KO im out
    By Und3RgrounD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 04:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •