Emporio Bad trader

This is a discussion on Emporio Bad trader within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this guy and his friend [email protected] ; [email protected] made a trade rogue lvl 73 logos for my warrior lvl 69 ...
Page: 1

KooPa

this guy and his friend [email protected]; [email protected]
    made a trade rogue lvl 73 logos for my warrior lvl 69 in girakon both equipped
    i never recieved the seal password or the correct click and buy digit

KooPa

bump to this

GangstamaN

I have traded with him and it was all ok. =/

Banned

I was on the middle on conversation between koopa and walkitout. walkit told him he and his friend (emporio) did not know the pwseal/unseal and that the old owner of account (other turk) knews the seal/unseal missing. After discussion he told him koopa " my friend use my msn in order to do this trade i wasn't and why u did this trade if u knew that seal/unseal is missing on account? " but the fact is the koopa give first his account and then the other guy trusted completely in him.

other one : walkitout took bizanto's account like a sharer and today all bizanto's items,6k kcash,quest jewels except glave +7 (was sealed), walkit did nt and change gender like 3 times and spent all kcash from bizanto's account.

It is a serious accusation walkit and bizanto only knew pw from char. walkit bizanto is waiting for you on msn...

Thats the way how the people lose trust each other.

Sunlandlad scammed me once (Changed info on char,)

Samir is a great guy to have a laugh with, but he also is a scammer.

Told you, if you get scammed - should have taken my offer

Banned

bizanto got hacked from that guy not me

Emporio

cammy you lying little cunt, we played together b4 on a server, name the char ive got from you? if you do, and what ive changed itll be a nice story im sure, but itll be utter bullshit

rigth and moving on, feruzo, i didnt take ur offer i took the other jkids, no hard feelings

i told the kid i didnt have the seal, we agreed not to give eachother seal and i gave him email of old owner so he could get it

then i get msn messages by some cock (the twat who made this topic) saying shit like 'do this now#' 'you go get sq i havent time' even though we agreed he would, he got edgy so i basically said fuck off

moving on swiftly

ive played edana for 4-5months until recently, if you want vouchers go there!

im sure ametista, omega(both omegas), plodez even, plodez wont lie neither he is a ko4life mod. oh and pm naidenz please, the guy i got my warrior on gira from, ask what he thought of me!

all the important players, mainly in KoA will back me up, im a perfectly legit player on this game bar the fact i buy for USD, which is a ToS violation, but big wow, who doesnt??

walkitout

I ve never knew the seal pass was wrong , because when I had it I never bought gold prem, I am still trying to get the seal pass(First owner said its the right one :/ but it doesnt work )

I don't think walkitout is a scammer either O_o did a trade with him too, went well...

Emporio

dont worry guys, its jut people hopping on the bandwagon to try and put people down for no reason

Emporio

THE WARRIOR IN QUESTION HAS HAD PW AND SQ CHANGED, AND IM THE SCAMMER????????

KOOPA YOU SCAMMING LITTLE CUNT, IF YOU DIED ID SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE

Adf

i did With Emporio trade he's a GG.

but then again, i'm a scammer.. so that doesn't mean much