Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Engincan64 IS A SCAMMER PROOF !

This is a discussion on Engincan64 IS A SCAMMER PROOF ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur mom /edit : just asked ur dad he does too...
Page: 3

AlteaDaPriest

ur mom

/edit : just asked ur dad he does too

Aha funny.

Except my mum dosent look like my dad, oh is that her in your avitar?

Banned

stop the useless arguing i did not do anything and i know several peoples who are not turks scamming people ... and cammy as we can see ur past is not clean so why do you come in this topic and judge about me i told everything i had too and it was not me scamming anyone or doing any usd trades with anybody... and you Nr1 priest don't judge about something you don't know, deadly told me he deserved it just bcoz of the turk thing, i dont care about it anymore at all i wanted to help noisome but he tells me every single time to fuk off, and steel0 dont name me as a scammer you know the scammer yourself right halil? don't say something like little teen i'm older than you or as same old as you, and please stop the useless dram... Forum Moderators/Market Moderators do a IP login scan you will see that it was not me at the time the topic about 'doing a trade with noisome' writing in it, i just made a trustability mistake and i won't do it again. and as i see you and deadly are friends, why the fuk u start to fuk him up cammy? no brain or what?

stop the useless arguing i did not do anything and i know several peoples who are not turks scamming people ... and cammy as we can see ur past is not clean so why do you come in this topic and judge about me i told everything i had too and it was not me scamming anyone or doing any usd trades with anybody... and you Nr1 priest don't judge about something you don't know, deadly told me he deserved it just bcoz of the turk thing, i dont care about it anymore at all i wanted to help noisome but he tells me every single time to fuk off, and steel0 dont name me as a scammer you know the scammer yourself right halil? don't say something like little teen i'm older than you or as same old as you, and please stop the useless dram... Forum Moderators/Market Moderators do a IP login scan you will see that it was not me at the time the topic about 'doing a trade with noisome' writing in it, i just made a trustability mistake and i won't do it again. and as i see you and deadly are friends, why the fuk u start to fuk him up cammy? no brain or what?[/b]
    I really don't care about all your alibis and whatnot. Based on the MSN convos that you have essentially verified it was you in them, you look like a prick and a scammer. Why would this person be pleading for their account back from you, with you saying "i dont know, should I give it back to you" which CLEARLY shows if you are "giving it back" then you took it to begin with. The funniest part of it all is that you claimed you took it from him for being racist towards turks, yet i just reviewed ur warn logs and I and another mod warned you 3 times for making racist flames and being an overall asshole who is disrespectful. Funny that you take someone's account for virtues that you yourself don't honor.

It'd be in your best interest to explain why the MSN convo went the way it did.

noob scammer

PS: I feel fukin sorry for ya tbh ( steelo )

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Who cares if hes a fucking turk?[/b]
    stfu idiot I fuck your scottish ass dont talk about turks for a fuccking scamm

I'm turk too now I'm a scammer ? check my trustable link and ask all mods

scammers have not a nation I got scammed mroe times from usa and now all americans are scammer ? I tdont think so

GET A LIFE BASTARD

Banned

scammers have not a nation I got scammed mroe times from usa and now all americans are scammer ? I tdont think so
    GET A LIFE BASTARD[/b]
    e// o well my mum told me not to flame today >(

AlteaDaPriest

GET A LIFE BASTARD[/b]
    i bet engincan is ur brother/cousin/father/mother/uncle/aunt

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

i bet engincan is ur brother/cousin/father/mother/uncle/aunt[/b]
    I dont know him and I dont care of him I just hate ppl who flaming about nations and connect it with scamm

GET A LIFE BASTARD[/b]

People with a lower IQ than an ape's will never understand and will keep doing the same shit.
    Allways blame a whole nation, when only 1 particular person does it.

Banned

1 Some ppl just cry me a river about noiseme's char i gave it to a regular someone who's also on ko4life ^^

2 nd Majix you better stop saying things about scammer because i remember the times of ppl screaming Majix the scammer also..

3 Ppl dont know anything and come and call me a scammer ah what a dissapointment that ko4life is getting more childish everyday

4 Monito 15 year old clan thief stealing shit from clannies who trust u hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

5 halil ik ben geen forum poster darom share ik deze ko4life account. Ik heb nette trades gedaan tot deze mtf kwam maar

ik heb schijt aan alles en iedereen vooral aan die gene die mij zien als een probleem

6 Drukenmaster it wasent a scam its called Justice by my way

7 For the homo that calls me a scammer for $$ ur wrong becuz i gave the account to an regular guy who just pmed me wohoo with all info also

For last but not least You need ppl like me so you can point your fucking finger and say thats the bad guy

You need ppl like me so you can point your fucking finger and say thats the bad guy [/b]
    Antonio Montana FTW

But for real, afaik Engincan lives in Germany(or a german talking country)\
    and he typed dutch in his previous post,
    so either someone uses his account, or he abused a german(english)-dutch dictionary

noisome

1 Some ppl just cry me a river about noiseme's char i gave it to a regular someone who's also on ko4life ^^

2 nd Majix you better stop saying things about scammer because i remember the times of ppl screaming Majix the scammer also..

3 Ppl dont know anything and come and call me a scammer ah what a dissapointment that ko4life is getting more childish everyday

4 Monito 15 year old clan thief stealing shit from clannies who trust u hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

5 halil ik ben geen forum poster darom share ik deze ko4life account. Ik heb nette trades gedaan tot deze mtf kwam maar

ik heb schijt aan alles en iedereen vooral aan die gene die mij zien als een probleem

6 Drukenmaster it wasent a scam its called Justice by my way

7 For the homo that calls me a scammer for $$ ur wrong becuz i gave the account to an regular guy who just pmed me wohoo with all info also

For last but not least You need ppl like me so you can point your fucking finger and say thats the bad guy [/b]
    that is complete cock.... i pmed my account the day after and he gave me some ballshit story about buying the account. You are a cunt and im not going to stop until you are banned or your bollocks are chopped off. thx

AlteaDaPriest

engincan is just like every other stupid kanka's internet cafe kids

and he thinks hes pretty good at lying too, i guess

warriorsPriest

EVERY FUKIN TURK ON THIS FORUM!!! SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drunkenmaster = SCAMMER
    ENGINCAN = SCAMMER

REST = SCAMMERS

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast