ENJOYTHES1LENCE are macroers!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ENJOYTHES1LENCE are macroers!!!!!!!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; seemed a little obvious what was going on, about 2 minutes of frapsing later, the macroer invited me to party, ...
Page: 1

Default ENJOYTHES1LENCE are macroers!!!!!!!!!

seemed a little obvious what was going on, about 2 minutes of frapsing later, the macroer invited me to party, and far be it for me to not remove the excuse that there is no proof they were partied

Oh incase anyone goes 'ZOMG YOU LEACH MACRO PARTY OMFG!!!!111oneoneone1!'.... i quit as soon as i had my proof

Zaraki, this is your clan isn't it? btw the topic title is to remind you of the way people blame the whole clan for 1 persons actions, but still clean up your clan baba

no prrof that archer is macroing you say?

http://rapidshare.de/files/20979432/enjoyt...emacro.wmv.html

there you go

oh yeah those 55 coins i used in the picture there, that was 55 health potions APO11ON was merching for a coin each, he's so nice to his macroers

Doc

U got over 4k exp from that macro party, say hello to lvl 65 for me lol J/K

Thing is that not a lot seems to be being done about the higher lvl chars that are macroing, always a bunch of no-names that are being banned zZzZzZzZ

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

there you go

oh yeah those 55 coins i used in the picture there, that was 55 health potions APO11ON was merching for a coin each, he's so nice to his macroers
    edit: oops. damn you paddy and your huge screen.. didn't see the last part of the sentence

Necropoo

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

there you go

i dont mean to be a dick, but why you say EnjoytheSilenc is macro clan, not just that 1 guy?
    sound familiar eh[/b]
    he's trying to be sarcastic against zaraki zzz is it THAT hard to figure out when he himself had given that point?

Banned

Problem solved guy is kicked

HolyDreams

and clan will be disband.. but EnjoyTheS1lence clans isnt macroer, only apollon is macroer..