Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

EriannoiqeI - Ayasofia

This is a discussion on EriannoiqeI - Ayasofia within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div> Originally posted by Phave @ <!--QuoteBegin-PoweRTugA so .. it's just another KSer ... there are ...
Page: 2

Phave

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    Originally posted by Phave@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PoweRTugA

so .. it's just another KSer ... there are more then 1m ksers in this game ... *

I agree, but it's kinda different with high lvl'ed players and good clans
    You worry about him KS you, but you don't care a bit that koxpers like EOVYN are in your party ? Nice.[/b]
    If you knew anything about me you'd know that, i recently changed to human,and know nothing about it, And if EOVYN is koxper get some proof, don't just run your mouth off.

P4rthen0n

Get some proof ? I lured Lamentations and troll warriors on him countless times when he was just a noob macroing at meganthereons near asga.

QueenPriest

As far as I know, KSing and luring isn't bannable so it's useless to post all of those kser and luring topics

Phave

Dnt want him banned, just soo everyone knows hes a cock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12