Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Erik ( black_11 ) IS A SCAMMER !

This is a discussion on Erik ( black_11 ) IS A SCAMMER ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; here is the short version : erik merged his items with my char Nati he wanted the secret question and ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Red face

here is the short version : erik merged his items with my char Nati

he wanted the secret question and the pw to the wabsite , I gave him .. he told me that half of his items belongs to wynne

and wynne wanna play on my char and he is 1000% trustable + a real life friend who visit me everyday ( wynne even does'nt

play ko he just used him to get my seal code and access to the wabsite and erik allready merged with another guy few mounth

before and he was a share with him for 3-4 mounth and wynne didn't even had access to that char... ( interesting..), but I

belived him and gave him everything..and wynne logged on my char only 1 time for 10 min exp and than he blocked me from

his msn) .

than me and Elad decided to merge as well , Elad merged with erik at Akara and Elad bought with his own items and money at

paypal , items at akara ... that warrior was opened on erik's account which he have all the payments e-mail and everything..

1 day around 1 week affter the start of akara the warrior's pw been changed ... elad talked wiht erik ... erik told him that it

was'nt him ( yeah right.. erik is the only one which have all the account info , even elad didn't had .. ) 2 weeks later when

Erik heard that elad got Shard +8 at akara , he told him that he got the warrior back ( w00t ? what a great coincidence <_< )

the warrior still was same lvl ( 64 ) still had the same items from 2 weeks before , he had a little bit more np&#39;s

and -10% .. Elad sold his shard +8 , and bought for the warrior roc&#39;s .. hb +6 .. wp .. shell 7.. from HIS money .

than when we decided to merge we&#39;ve traded with R4gnar rom + roc at akara for 32 gb&#39;s at manes , 1 day affter the trade

the warrior become naked ... erik scammed him ofc ... even though that elad trusted him...

than me and elad made some trades at manes and geared my rogue up , than a little bit later .. pw and e-mail of my char have

have been changed ( probably erik tried to scam me but he forget to change seal code) I&#39;ve got the account back

and lost doul se&#39;s +1 ( that belongs to erik ) and wp +1 ( that belongs to me and elad ) that was&#39;nt on seal

than due to Erik&#39;s trustworthiness erik and me decided to dis-merge , and than I gave him ALL HIS ITEMS BACK

which is characterize a typical scammer .. isn&#39;t it? <_< , he had an agreement that since the doul se&#39;s +1 that we lost was&#39;nt

my foult or his foult ( yeah right..) so I won&#39;t have to pay for it , and than a few days later , erik allways asked me and Elad

which items do we have on Nati ... and we told him .. I even bought from him a Shell paulderon rebirth +4 and made

it +5 rebirth... we have full chitins +8 exept paulderon shell +8 , and doul cleavers +9 iron set rols eme&#39;s..

than a few days later ... the Password to Nati have been changed ... ( this time erik didn&#39;t forget to change the seal code..faggot)

1 day later I&#39;ve seen this :

Shell +5 rebirth ... w00t? he told me that he have upgraded it .. interesting ... coz it has 14k durability out of 16k...

I thought that affter u upgrade it&#39;s become 16k out of 16k isn&#39;t it? <_< .. than a few days later he let me log on his

char to see his items : before he scammed me he had : fp&#39;s +8 , cleavers +9 , rol +1 rol +0 , fp boots + helmet +9 , wp +2

skelly and elf belt .. that&#39;s all , affter I&#39;ve got scammed he had : doul rol +1 , set fp&#39;s +9 , se +2 , se +1 4x chitins +8 parts lol..

skelly , elf belt , cleavers 9 ... and he had some more items unsealed but he moved them to other char before he gave me the

pw , coz I&#39;ve waited like 5-10 min before I&#39;ve got the pw..and even he had at inn hostes 2 pathos gloves which I&#39;ve bought on

Nati coz I didn&#39;t had .. and he had Goblin Paulderon chitin..

which u can&#39;t get anymore , and I had it on Nati since start of manes ... what a pathetic scammer :

and yeah , as u can see he still had dungeon bow +7 and 4gb unsealed and I didn&#39;t scammed him.. interesting..

later he made up a story which wynne scammed me , even thought that wynne quited from ko 1 year ago ... bullshit..

erik delvled my char form 79 to 76 , and scammed all my items , .. and even though according to his pathetic story ( which I&#39;m

100% sure that it&#39;s

isn&#39;t true) ... he knew that wynne scammed me , he saw all my items on his char .. and stil choosed to keep them on his char..

you are a fucking gay ass scammer erik ...

another proof :

before :

affter :

here is a movie which I&#39;ve upgraded my shell paulderon +4/14 rebirth to +5/15 rebirth :

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7PtnK7mirE

RapidShare :http://rapidshare.com/files/91087083..._0016.wmv.html ( good quality )

and here is a respond of erik and wynne that admit that they scammed me ..

yes i admit i have scammed u[/b]
    DONT EVER TRUST ERIK ( BLACK_11 ) HE IS A SCAMMER

if any admin is reading this topic , please ban black_11 and wynne , they are a fucking pathetic scammer !!

wow! that should be enough proof to get him banned... and what also sucks is that he delvl&#39;d you to 76... you would only do that to be mean :s
    which mean he wasn&#39;t only selfish and wanted your items, he wanted to fuck you up too... sorry for ya

wow! that should be enough proof to get him banned... and what also sucks is that he delvl&#39;d you to 76... you would only do that to be mean :s
    which mean he wasn&#39;t only selfish and wanted your items, he wanted to fuck you up too... sorry for ya[/b]
    thanks for support dude , I hope he will get ban as well ..

I banned black_11 but which of the wynne accounts is the person you are speaking about? there is wynne, wynne-, and wynne.

Banned

I banned black_11 but which of the wynne accounts is the person you are speaking about? there is wynne, wynne-, and wynne.[/b]
    ban all 3 LOL >>>> joke

anyway is " wynne. " with the dot, the guy with 500++ post the same one who sold his account in manes... just check his last topics

IronImpact

nice , nati isnt scammer !!

>> my sig .

Banned

Guess who&#39;s here, ya, that&#39;s right, it&#39;s Erik I&#39;m accesin this account from a friend to answer your post, just to be able to repell your BS

The whole story Nati is telling over here, is exactly the same as mine. But, I will answer the acusements all over again, just to show that Nati is incorrect.

Nati, after I&#39;ve repelled all of your acusements once again, please be so kind to tell us how you got JuniorNati über pimped and hit every rogue for 1000-1500, aight? Thanks in advanced.

Ok, so, as I Nati before in msn at the night we merged, Wynne wasn&#39;t aware of the other merge with xxxxxx, you know the name, just don&#39;t want to fuk his name up by this BS. This time, he logged my char every 2 days or sumthing to check if everything was still there. I already told you this so fuk it.

About the Akara bullshit, at the first time the char got hacked, the char got a new set of bronze premium, right? I already told you that the one who bought it was another C&B number, and it was a non-european C&B number. At the time of the 2nd scam, I wasn&#39;t even near a computer, so you can shut that one up aswell. Why the hell are you posting information and acusements which I already repelled for an xxxxx amount of times?!

The first hack at your char Nati, is bullshit. When you were so-called &#39;hacked&#39; you were selling my SE&#39;s and farming money and kicking Elie-Shai from your account. So fuk off aighty?

About me asking about your items? I was aware of the amount of money you had, I knew the prices were fucked up so you would easily be able to get yourself some pimped out gear and I was just curious.

About the Pauldron? Dude, if the only real evidence you have is the durability, show it! There is a slight chance I might have borrowed to a person which name I&#39;m not gonna say over here. He&#39;s a RL friend with a lvl 70 + rogue, so I might have borrowed it to him.

4 x chitin+8? Dude, if I&#39;m correct, I had 3: pads gaunts and pauldron, I used the b-4 I got +9 fp&#39;s, ofc, I already told you this before, but oh well, just keep trying mate. The other improvements on my char, I told you, Wynne put the items slightly on my account. He kept sending items to my char and kept telling me he made some nice trades and/or upgrades. Indeed, I made some upgrades myself, but ofc it wasn&#39;t enough to get these items.

About the goblin pauldron, I told you it was on merchant for a shit ass price, and the only place I had ever seen in before was on ur char, so I bought cuz I thought it might would become more expensive. The Pathos Gloves I also explained to you. I had some Knight Cash and most of the time I spend all of it on scrolls, but, my own pathos gloves were about to end in like 7 days, so I bought them in advanced. I already explained all of this to you so fuk it mate.

The EE+7 was an upgrade, didn&#39;t tell you this because you didn&#39;t even ask about it and now you r making a problem out of it. But, here&#39;s your answer.

And dude, the quote you made about wynne saying: "Ya I admit I scammed you", that&#39;s where WYNNE admits he scammed you. Why the hell are you saying: "here THEY admit THEY scammed me". Fuk off fag, Wynne has tried to clear my name and you just keep trying to fuk it over, and guess what, you even managed to do it! you got my account banned by the most pathetic gay ever: Majix.

I didn&#39;t have acces to Nati&#39;s char from the point where we dis-merged. Wynne didn&#39;t have anything to do with the delvling. He just gave as many ppl he knew acces to the char, and one of these ppl did it. Delvling is for ppl who don&#39;t have a life. Dude, wtf, delvling from 79 to 76 -.-&#39;. Oh well, I made my repelment, I guess you&#39;ll ban me again now huh Majix? Pathetic

So, Nati, now that I have said what I had to say, just, please be so kind to tell me and all other ppl over here how the fuk you got those items on JuniorNati? How can you spike an avaraged warrior with shield for 700? w/o shield for 1000, each rogue for 1000-1300? You can&#39;t improve your AP with skills. After more than 1 month arguing, you haven&#39;t told any1 your items on your new dcz char. After your movie, you haven&#39;t shown any1 your stats/items. Just don&#39;t be pathetic and show every1 your items, your stats, the proof of you scamming me, oki? Cuz it&#39;s kinda funny that the best sin in Manes ardream was Vynd, and now, all of a sudden is JuniorNati. And, as you know, Kakashi only got owned by me in vs, and now, all of a sudden, he gets owned by you, coïncidence? Sure mate, just show and tell, oki?

For everyone who reads this; Ask yourself this: Where do 2 persons got enough noah to pimp out a dlw rogue like this, while their both chars apperently have been hacked and they don&#39;t have anything left and become the best sin in Manes ardream.

So Nati, show us this proof, don&#39;t forget to not-hide your rols+1, cuz you admit to Swifty that you have dual rol+1, and like, 2 weeks ago? you told the whole KO community that you have only kek+0 and rol+0. Nice mate!

To Majix: You are gay mate. There has been a 6-pages topic about Nati scamming me, it has been there for like... 1 month? And now, all of a sudden, you decide to just bann ppl based on the exact same acusements I made to him. Funny mister Majix, pathetic fucked up gay. I you indeed decide to bann be again, believe me, I&#39;ll just hide my IP and make new accounts, and keep doing this untill you get crazy.

To Elad: Elad, dude, u r funny, remember when I to acces to Nati&#39;s char? And you kept telling me that Nati was intrustable?! And now you are &#39;oh-so-good&#39; friends. Funny. Waiting for you standing in front of me with your gun oki? Same goes for you btw Nati, waiting for your knife between my chest. Can&#39;t wait!

Have fun and Nati, please be so kind to show us ur stats oki?

IronImpact

umm , why u cant write it in a few words ..
    i really wont read this bb

again, this lamer came here. we proff everyone ur scammer, u got ban go away punker. we show everyone enogh proffs, bb.

Erik you are a fucking pathetic scammer , READ ALL THE TOPIC I&#39;ve proofed how u and wynne worked together ,

and I&#39;ve proofed that you only used his name to cover your ass .

Majix if you see this comment , please ban his new account .. this guy is a fucking pathetic scammer .

Banned

funny how both of you don&#39;t answer anything and just start whining about banning again, pathetic.

unradsniper

Erik ( black_11 ) IS SIMONPLSN ( THATS HIS NEW ACC )

He&#39;s back scamming ppl !

IroniK

penisinmycoffee, its you who get this mage in edana ? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=215344

the same ppl who hacked the jessemannen account ?

GO OUT OF THIS FORUM NOOB

Erik is a good guy and you are just angry because we sucessfull to get back all the jessemannen&#39;s items !!!

THanks to Erik and fuck you penisinmycoffee

the scammer has been scammed !!

bb

Banned

Erik ( black_11 ) IS SIMONPLSN ( THATS HIS NEW ACC )

He&#39;s back scamming ppl ![/b]
    funny bitch ass faggot. I helped one of my friends getting back his items because you hacked/scammed this person. Little faggot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast