Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

eskrima SCAMMER

This is a discussion on eskrima SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok heres my proof I bought GB from him for 28usd he shows me the money in trade so i ...
Page: 1

Ok heres my proof I bought GB from him for 28usd he shows me the money in trade so i send the 28usd. At 10:11 EST he messages me asking if i charged back. i say no.
    PICS FROM CONVO -
    http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6512/picture2yub.png
    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4180/picture3erq.png
    http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9149/picture4d.png
    http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5553/picture5qif.png

so if you see on the last one at 10:11:32 EST he asked me if i charged back. I say no...

On the screen shot it shows the exact time i sent it my charge back AFTER I didnt get my GB's i bought -
    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6880/picture1asi.png

It clearly says i sent the charge back at 7:24 PDT (10:24 EDT) 13min after he asked me if i charged back..

if this isnt enought proof then let me know ill post the whole convo

thanks to Danny and Vandy for all your help

THE HUGE CASSIBA ONCE AGAIN... REMEMBER NOW WHAT I TOLD TO YOU PHANTOMLINK?????..I TOLD U THAT ESKRIMA IS MAKIS aka FELIXIR AKA GuessWho AKA AKA AKA THE BIGGEST SCAMMER EVER AND I DIDNT WANT TO HEAR ME.. RESPECT TO CASSY FOREVER!!!!!!

I should be a moderator lol.. I do kick asses dude.. I had inform phantomlink like 1 month ago about him..Good job u charged back asap..

whats his rl name? and wheres he from?

whats his rl name? and wheres he from?[/b]
    im not sure but he said he was from hungary

heres the emails -

eskrima - [email protected]
    Martin - [email protected]
    the paypal email address - [email protected]

Ok well i asked to make sure its him. Im from hungary too and hes one of the biggest well-known cheater/duper/scammer in the hungarian ko community. He scammed many ppl in many server, duped at priv servers...
    His name is Peller Martin btw. Bann him plox :angry:
    Thank god he failed this time.

Ok well i asked to make sure its him. Im from hungary too and hes one of the biggest well-known cheater/duper/scammer in the hungarian ko community. He scammed many ppl in many server, duped at priv servers...
    His name is Peller Martin btw. Bann him plox :angry:
    Thank god he failed this time.[/b]
    Dude.. Kaprinis aka karas aka makis is a GREEK RETARTED KID FROM MY CITY!!!! .. I know him ..Well known scammer.. I did inform panthomlink for him like month ago and he did shit about that..

Dude.. Kaprinis aka karas aka makis is a GREEK RETARTED KID FROM MY CITY!!!! .. I know him ..Well known scammer.. I did inform panthomlink for him like month ago and he did shit about that..[/b]
    Apollo just said hes from hungary and u can see his name on the 5th pic :huh:

d4rkchrisz

Omg dont u read topic's several topic where eskrima is trying to sell shit and every post says he's a scammer ..

Here u are dude

Here u are dude [/b]

looks like martin and makis wanted to scam him together or idk...

looks like martin and makis wanted to scam him together or idk...[/b]
    all i know is that there were 2 in chat and they both seemed to be workin together so :unsure:

THE HUGE CASSIBA ONCE AGAIN... REMEMBER NOW WHAT I TOLD TO YOU PHANTOMLINK?????..I TOLD U THAT ESKRIMA IS MAKIS aka FELIXIR AKA GuessWho AKA AKA AKA THE BIGGEST SCAMMER EVER AND I DIDNT WANT TO HEAR ME.. RESPECT TO CASSY FOREVER!!!!!![/b]
    Wow, this is so not the time to please your ego. How is doing that going to help Apollo? You seriously lack decency. Have some empathy and act accordingly.

Apollo, your best bet is to charge back. He probably just wanted some fund in his paypal, so that he could quickly use that fund for something else. It is a very common scam technique. If you sell items on ebay, you will encounter about dozens of people who do this. Paypal knows about this scam and will surely help you. Good luck.

looks like martin and makis wanted to scam him together or idk...[/b]
    Ya... And i told u long time ago that MAkis is user of eskrima account on ko4life and he should be banned month ago.. Simple .. I found out who was guesswho ( he was makis and he got banned) .. I dunno how and why but i can smell this guy .. I always find out his new accounts and always get em banned.. Big mistake phantomlink ignored me last time .

Wow, this is so not the time to please your ego. How is doing that going to help Apollo? You seriously lack decency. Have some empathy and act accordingly.

Apollo, your best bet is to charge back. He probably just wanted some fund in his paypal, so that he could quickly use that fund for something else. It is a very common scam technique. If you sell items on ebay, you will encounter about dozens of people who do this. Paypal knows about this scam and will surely help you. Good luck.[/b]

thanks bro yea i sent my charge back after he told me i already charged back.

Thanks for all the support guys I hope they get banned soon

he scammed me 2 years ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast