Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ESlant dungeon bug abuse?

This is a discussion on ESlant dungeon bug abuse? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So when orcs get to human side in dungeon is it bug abuse or not. ( via tp to friend ...
Page: 1

So when orcs get to human side in dungeon is it bug abuse or not. ( via tp to friend scroll)

this is a pm i got so far

"tping 2 get 2 otehr races side in dungeon IS abuse cause u can kill the 2 npcs in dungeon, been there tried that (althought i tped on 1 from party 23 get up on their side and ran there(u cant get 2 then untill they are finished with lst boss spot this way though) ) " ( this is not from cs)

i agree.

I also agree that orcs could kill humans before they even get to deva, but people tell me thats not posseble.

I sended a ticket to cs they told me its bug abuse as Human side is human only and orcs shouldn't be allowed to get there.
    My ticket isnt closed yet so im getting new answers every day.

I got told this: "Its not bug abuse cause when people tp in invasion to an opposite nations char is it bug abuse too , i dont think so."
    I dont know if this works, BUT yes it is... Cause u get an advantage of not needing to run all the way to luf/emc. Also people are allowed there to enter opposites nation, in dungen they arent , thats the main difference.

Axl

dude seriously, he didn't do it to acutally "hurt" anyone, he just did it for fun if you want to keep up with ur story i don't care.. he isn't some kind of bug abuser like u r tryin' to show, you can't imagine how many ppl used forgotten temple bug in diez when i were playin', i can named even ppl from shini but i won't do it cuz it's not my problem.

and actually, why KB would do that? in my opinion this bug don't give you anything, so all u r doing is tryin' to ban innocent player that all he did was to check if he is at the same dungeon with his friend.

dude seriously, he didn't do it to acutally "hurt" anyone, he just did it for fun if you want to keep up with ur story i don't care.. he isn't some kind of bug abuser like u r tryin' to show, you can't imagine how many ppl used forgotten temple bug in diez when i were playin', i can named even ppl from shini but i won't do it cuz it's not my problem.

and actually, why KB would do that? in my opinion this bug don't give you anything, so all u r doing is tryin' to ban innocent player that all he did was to check if he is at the same dungeon with his friend.[/b]

1: what story, all i say is true and happened.
    2: shini, i care about the names , give me pls in pm.
    3: it doesnt, if u kill repot guy they cannot repot and the opposite nation can kill deva without resistance from us.
    4: ur a friend of the bug abuser so i dont need ur opinion as u will choose his side for sure .

if its not bug abuse why would he get banned anyways...?

Axl

if its not bug abuse why would he get banned?[/b]
    cuz you makin&#39; lies? you said it&#39;s possible to attack / duff in there <_<

cuz you makin&#39; lies? you said it&#39;s possible to attack / duff in there <_<[/b]

I dont know but i heard u can. And i stated in the beginning of this topic i have no clue about it, so no lie , i only tell what i hear/noticed myself.

pls show me were i wrote U CAN ACTUALLY KILL/DEBUFF SOMEONE IN THERE.

if u cannot proof that u are the one making lies, not me.

we do it all the time, we go to the orc side to kill the npc&#39;s and kill their 3rd bosses in room, they can hit us when they come but we can&#39;t kill them since its their safe zone.

Axl

you can... today an orc party kept killing us as soon as we respawned. If its not bug abuse what is it? happy u posted it in public now every rando noob will try it.[/b]
    Here...

the funny thing is that you didn&#39;t take screenshot of that party

ur main reason to makin&#39; this topic is
    1st to flame TheGreaT for no reason.
    2nd to make an innocent player to get banned.

well.. gj m8 :angry:

Here...

the funny thing is that you didn&#39;t take screenshot of that party

ur main reason to makin&#39; this topic is
    1st to flame TheGreaT for no reason.
    2nd to make an innocent player to get banned.

well.. gj m8 :angry:[/b]

oops, i didnt know i wrote that :P , i tought i wrote = i heard from people they got spawnkilled from orcs. ( i wrote somewhere in thegreat topic).

and to chemical :s u think thats fair to do that? :s

1) where did i call thegreat in this topic?
    2) where did i call picpic his name in this topic?

oops, i didnt know i wrote that :P , i tought i wrote = i heard from people they got spawnkilled from orcs. ( i wrote somewhere in thegreat topic).
    and to chemical :s u think thats fair to do that? :s[/b]

Ehh, why not? if the opponent isnt strong enough or dc&#39;ed and you cant kill deva or you don&#39;t want to, cause some random gets silver bar, why is it bad to go to the 3rd room of the other nation and kill the mobs, if they&#39;re still alive..

The bright side is, if the other nation comes, you can kill the opponent easy since its safe zone, they cant hit you, but you can hit them.. so if you wanna do this, do it at your own risk.

I don&#39;t find it unfair at all.

Ehh, why not? if the opponent isnt strong enough or dc&#39;ed and you cant kill deva or you don&#39;t want to, cause some random gets silver bar, why is it bad to go to the 3rd room of the other nation and kill the mobs, if they&#39;re still alive..
    The bright side is, if the other nation comes, you can kill the opponent easy since its safe zone, they cant hit you, but you can hit them.. so if you wanna do this, do it at your own risk.

I don&#39;t find it unfair at all.[/b]
    hmm good point, but i think tp scrolls werent supposed to work in dungeon.

and axl

ready 3 posts before the post u quoted

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(simontjeuh)</div>
    really if u act that lame and u let ur clannies bug abuse ur a shame for the english speaking community of ko... i&#39;ve waited long enough and today I also heard humans got spawnkilled by orcs in dungeon, idk if this is true or not tho.[/b]
    as u can see i wrote that before the part u quoted...

Axl

it doesn&#39;t matter.. you lied to make ur opinion more real to ruin my friend&#39;s reputation.

oh and i would like to quote this post once again

if its not bug abuse why would he get banned?[/b]
    if kinshi didn&#39;t use koxp why did he get banned? CUZ ITS K2 AND PPL LIKE YOU GIVE THEM WRONG INFO TO BAN INNOCENT PLAYERS! THATS WHY!

I remember kinshin since the start.. from goblin parties and later from AoC parties, i know in 100% that he didn&#39;t cheat and he got all his lvl by legal way and same with my friend

it&#39;s just lame that you tryin&#39; to blame him over a tp scroll -_-

it doesn&#39;t matter.. you lied to make ur opinion more real to ruin my friend&#39;s reputation.

oh and i would like to quote this post once again
    if kinshi didn&#39;t use koxp why did he get banned? CUZ ITS K2 AND PPL LIKE YOU GIVE THEM WRONG INFO TO BAN INNOCENT PLAYERS! THATS WHY!

I remember kinshin since the start.. from goblin parties and later from AoC parties, i know in 100% that he didn&#39;t cheat and he got all his lvl by legal way and same with my friend

it&#39;s just lame that you tryin&#39; to blame him over a tp scroll -_-[/b]

kinshi has nothing to do with it. Ur friend did somthing that hes not supposed to do. End of story.

and if i want to fuk ur friend up i would have just send the screenshot to k2 without black outs, knowing them they wouldnt care to find if it was bug or not they would just ban him. Anyways, if u dont wonna listen u forcing me to do it. As they cannot help me untill i send them the name and server ( what they wrote in cs answer today).

last response i got ( 4th answer and ticket closed, still didnt get an answer that fits my question lol )=

Hail XXXXX

Thank you for bringing this bug to our attention. Allthough if you are going to report someone using bugs or glitches please provide specifics as server (i.e. Diez 2, Manes 3, etc) as well as the zone and character name. We also ask if possible for unedited screenshots of any misdeeds. You can send us any screenshots you may have taken, by logging into my KOL and then choosing "Cheat Reporting" under the Support menu on the left. The screenshots need to be .KSC files. We take this type of report very seriously and investigate each report and take the necessary action. Due to privacy concerns we are unable to discuss any actions involving this problem. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate the concern and your efforts to making Knight Online a fair game for every legit player. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

-CSR Kevin, Knight Online Customer Support

if i would have the intention to fuk up picpics reputation would i have blacked out his name, would i have protected him, the only one who made his name public was velerefontis not me?
    Would i have sended k2 a blacked out picture just to protect picpic, didnt think so. I only want an answer on the question = is this bug abuse, i dont watn pic pic banned or anything.

maybe i should just send the unedited picture and let them decide if they ban picpic or not, if they do u know he did somthing wrong, if they dont i excuse me for every problems this may have caused to you. As k2 would say.

you up for that deal?

Axl

but you said u already send that picture :wacko:

sorry about the kinshi thing.. he has nothing to do with it..

and i&#39;m not up for deals with k2, they&#39;ll probably solve this in ban cuz they can&#39;t fix their own problems, even if it is a bug.. he didn&#39;t abuse it like ur saying.

but you said u already send that picture :wacko:

sorry about the kinshi thing.. he has nothing to do with it..

and i&#39;m not up for deals with k2, they&#39;ll probably solve this in ban cuz they can&#39;t fix their own problems, even if it is a bug.. he didn&#39;t abuse it like ur saying.[/b]

i send pic, the same pic i posted in thegreat topic, all names blacked out, only orc char visible and clan. Nothing more.
    if i want to have picpic banned i just send the ksc of him.

Infra

kinshi has nothing to do with it. Ur friend did somthing that hes not supposed to do. End of story.

and if i want to fuk ur friend up i would have just send the screenshot to k2 without black outs, knowing them they wouldnt care to find if it was bug or not they would just ban him. Anyways, if u dont wonna listen u forcing me to do it. As they cannot help me untill i send them the name and server ( what they wrote in cs answer today).
    last response i got ( 4th answer and ticket closed, still didnt get an answer that fits my question lol )=

Hail XXXXX

Thank you for bringing this bug to our attention. Allthough if you are going to report someone using bugs or glitches please provide specifics as server (i.e. Diez 2, Manes 3, etc) as well as the zone and character name. We also ask if possible for unedited screenshots of any misdeeds. You can send us any screenshots you may have taken, by logging into my KOL and then choosing "Cheat Reporting" under the Support menu on the left. The screenshots need to be .KSC files. We take this type of report very seriously and investigate each report and take the necessary action. Due to privacy concerns we are unable to discuss any actions involving this problem. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate the concern and your efforts to making Knight Online a fair game for every legit player. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

-CSR Kevin, Knight Online Customer Support
    if i would have the intention to fuk up picpics reputation would i have blacked out his name, would i have protected him, the only one who made his name public was velerefontis not me?
    Would i have sended k2 a blacked out picture just to protect picpic, didnt think so. I only want an answer on the question = is this bug abuse, i dont watn pic pic banned or anything.

maybe i should just send the unedited picture and let them decide if they ban picpic or not, if they do u know he did somthing wrong, if they dont i excuse me for every problems this may have caused to you. As k2 would say.

you up for that deal?[/b]
    lol...u want put dirt on him cuz he tped once for fun on his friend in dungeon? like u never done smth wrong...even by mistake.
    he didnt abuse anything. (if u still dont know what bug abusing is i am sorry)
    but w/e, continue ur bullshit...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast