Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ESlant dungeon bug abuse?

This is a discussion on ESlant dungeon bug abuse? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol...u want put dirt on him cuz he tped once for fun on his friend in dungeon? like u never ...
Page: 2

lol...u want put dirt on him cuz he tped once for fun on his friend in dungeon? like u never done smth wrong...even by mistake.
    he didnt abuse anything. (if u still dont know what bug abusing is i am sorry)
    but w/e, continue ur bullshit...[/b]

sad. picpic did it, luigi (idk his exact name) did ( he told in topic), who else?
    already 2 people done it, even when i already made the topic, why they keep doing it?

if i want to put dirt on him i woudlnt have blacked out his name Jeez. And in ko, i never cheated, i never bug abused, i never used glitches as u state. I always acted fair towards other people.

and the topic isnt about PICPIC OR W/e it is about the question : IS TPING TO OPPOSITE NATION IN DUNGEON BUG ABUSE OR NOT. I didnt even mention picpic his name in this topic so stop bitching me for putting dirt on him. U guys are the ones who keep calling his name in this topic, not me. So infact u are the one putting dirt on him.

is it so hard to understand. I post pic of the bug. I black out his name. VELEREFONTIS post his name, EVERYONE blames me for putting dirt on him while it wasnt me who revealed his name. I only posted the bug nothing more, as i said for the XXXX time by now.

sumarized: Its not about whos abusing/ using it but if it is a BUG or not. Thats the only thing i want out of this topic, nothing more.

axl, simon isn't trying to attack picpic's name, his only question is : is tp'ing to people in the dungeon to enter the opposing nations part a bug or not?

In my opinion it is a bug, it is supposed to be a safezone hence not invadable for others. Its the same like mages running up the mountains near emc in invasions then aoe'ing the shit out of the people down below.

sexy Owa

isnt it only bug abuse if you do it repeatedly? picpic and i go back a few years ago, hes not a bad guy. if he did this one time only >.< let it slide who really gives a shit. but if he is still doing it to this day even after hearing of this post then he isnt being very intelligent

Axl

isnt it only bug abuse if you do it repeatedly? picpic and i go back a few years ago, hes not a bad guy. if he did this one time only >.< let it slide who really gives a shit. but if he is still doing it to this day even after hearing of this post then he isnt being very intelligent[/b]
    he did it only once.. and get on msn, i have good news

sexy Owa

he did it only once.. and get on msn, i have good news [/b]
    cant log msn until the weekend staying in a dorm now PM me <3 might not even log msn this weekend depending on whats going on.

Axl

dsdsd

Banned

the only bug that i can see on duneon ois when u got duff like malice o ice efects and cur curse not works on it

Instead of wasting time with this stupid useless ur-so-called bug, why not focus on bugs like cure that cause big irritation? Ofc I cant tell that was intentional or not, but thats the same about ur "tp bug", sure I cant prove that isnt a bug abuse, but u cant prove it IS a bug abuse either. So u shouldve just make a topic like this before u jump into TheGreaT&#39;s clan topic with ur pic. Yes, u blacked out the names, but was it really necessary to bring it visual, and even in a clan recruiting topic, before u have a 100% confirmation? I hope u got my point already...

I dont like to hijack a topic, but since its about the bugs, I would like to know if the cure was really intentional, cuz everytime in eslant dungeon, priests get yelled by stupid turks who doesnt understand that the cures doesnt work, its irritating for both parts. If they want to make such important skill like cure unavailable, then they should hell make it official, so everyone knows it.

PS: I still dont get why make such great deal of this crap, when u cant gain anything from this. Yeah, sure u can get an enemy tped to u and kill ur NPCs, but guess what, ur enemy will losing time on killing a NPC while they are on a time pressure with the mobs they have to pass. Do u ppl go to an event unprepared that u have to fill up in a fight?

Instead of wasting time with this stupid useless ur-so-called bug, why not focus on bugs like cure that cause big irritation? Ofc I cant tell that was intentional or not, but thats the same about ur "tp bug", sure I cant prove that isnt a bug abuse, but u cant prove it IS a bug abuse either. So u shouldve just make a topic like this before u jump into TheGreaT&#39;s clan topic with ur pic. Yes, u blacked out the names, but was it really necessary to bring it visual, and even in a clan recruiting topic, before u have a 100% confirmation? I hope u got my point already...

I dont like to hijack a topic, but since its about the bugs, I would like to know if the cure was really intentional, cuz everytime in eslant dungeon, priests get yelled by stupid turks who doesnt understand that the cures doesnt work, its irritating for both parts. If they want to make such important skill like cure unavailable, then they should hell make it official, so everyone knows it.

PS: I still dont get why make such great deal of this crap, when u cant gain anything from this. Yeah, sure u can get an enemy tped to u and kill ur NPCs, but guess what, ur enemy will losing time on killing a NPC while they are on a time pressure with the mobs they have to pass. Do u ppl go to an event unprepared that u have to fill up in a fight?[/b]

I already excused myself for posting in thegreat topic.

and u gusy keep calling thegreat into this not me. And.... if orcs kill npcs, humans run out of pots. Orcs killt he mobs in last 4 chambrs. And humans cannot do anything u think thats fair?

and the point of this topic is to know if its allowed or not ... nothing more. If it is i&#39;ll accept it, if its not i expect excuses for all those who were falming at me for them doing somthing "legıt&#39;
    if it is a save zone , orcs arent supposed to get there.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lol u report it to K2?

ur idiot...
    if humans or orc go to BF and Orc will go to human town aka SAFE ZONE what happen? orc get kill and human stay alive same its in dugneon ORC CANT HIT DUFF etc HUMAN but human can kill it ... and human GET NP!!! what is this so call bug? i didnt see it anywhere? cant u explain it?

lol u report it to K2?

ur idiot...
    if humans or orc go to BF and Orc will go to human town aka SAFE ZONE what happen? orc get kill and human stay alive same its in dugneon ORC CANT HIT DUFF etc HUMAN but human can kill it ... and human GET NP!!! what is this so call bug? i didnt see it anywhere? cant u explain it?[/b]

did i say it was bug?

IM ASKING IF IT IS A BUG OR NOT. jeez learn to read what i type not read what u want to read.

and yes i send to k2 everything blacked out, in their answer they used the word bug tho so If k2 calls it bugs and u say its not, im gonna believe u for sure .

and in BF orcs are allowed to get in human safe zone, in dungeon they arent, thats the main difference ...

if u only care about flaming me u shouldnt even botter posting , as u clearly didnt read what i wrote for XXXX times by now.

i have one question? can u tp to ur friend if they are at diff room with u?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12