Euro's A Scammer Thread

This is a discussion on Euro's A Scammer Thread within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes... Euro as in djeuro or the old gm from carnac-west. he shared with me on kronos and got scammed ...
Page: 1

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Default Euro's A Scammer Thread

yes... Euro as in djeuro or the old gm from carnac-west.
    he shared with me on kronos and got scammed for one of my foverins with in the first month of server. he then said he would pay me back for it so no big deal really. then he just kept saying he would pay me back but i never got anything. it was like 35 usd at that time for a foverin. he then just disapeared prob blocked me from msn. so if you ever see him or he wants to share with you, don't trust him.

and unless he comes back to explain himself or pay me back i will keep this thread here.

msn's he used.
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

one of his web pages that he created is Vimuto

if you have any questions feel free to ask

we will have it in mind, short information, but, lets see what happen.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLover View Post
    we will have it in mind, short information, but, lets see what happen.

well there really isn't much to say to be honest... i mean i guess i could post ss of msn convo of him saying he got jacked and would pay me back. but im kinda lazy atm and to e honest really don't care about losing the fov.

its a short story some random turk scammed him in trade merchant he lost my fov and never paid me back when he said he would end of story lmao.