Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

even AHM has idiot members

This is a discussion on even AHM has idiot members within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u didnt like this topic u can remove it but 1st let ppl know...
Page: 2

specforce

if u didnt like this topic u can remove it
    but 1st let ppl know

Pwner4Last

wow, u are all fucking retards, some AHM memeber lured on him, everyone starts defending the lurer couse he is in AHM ?? WTF IS THIS !?!? So if i lure on a AHM member that is macroing, u all start whining on me beacuse i was luring on him right ? IF this was anyone else luring, like a turk etc, then everyone would fucking come and say "Yeha, turks sucks i hope they die" zzz, AHM memebers can do anything they want i see ?

specforce

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    IF this was anyone else luring, like a turk etc, then everyone would fucking come and *say "Yeha, turks sucks *
    exactly

wow, u are all fucking retards, some AHM memeber lured on him, everyone starts defending the lurer couse he is in AHM ?? WTF IS THIS !?!? So if i lure on a AHM member that is macroing, u all start whining on me beacuse i was luring on him right ? IF this was anyone else luring, like a turk etc, then everyone would fucking come and *say "Yeha, turks sucks i hope they die" zzz, AHM memebers can do anything they want i see ?
    :lol: I sure hope you dont play diez

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

wow, u are all fucking retards, some AHM memeber lured on him, everyone starts defending the lurer couse he is in AHM ?? WTF IS THIS !?!? So if i lure on a AHM member that is macroing, u all start whining on me beacuse i was luring on him right ? IF this was anyone else luring, like a turk etc, then everyone would fucking come and *say "Yeha, turks sucks i hope they die" zzz, AHM memebers can do anything they want i see ?
    so how do u know if the threadstarter is stating the exact truth? there're always two sides of the stories..only one word for u... ignorant.

specforce

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last
    so how do u know if the threadstarter is stating the exact truth? there're always two sides of the stories..only one word for u... ignorant.[/b]
    anyway AHM members always right side at least they think so

Satty

lol u look just like some1 who was doin shit he cant handle, now take it however u want,even like ahm is always right and then dig urself somewhere deep in ground pls

PS: realy learn to use edit

how can he tank one if he gets hit by 1099? :huh:

specforce

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    how can he tank one if he gets hit by 1099? *:huh:
    if u slide ,it doesnt hit

specforce

Originally posted by Satty
    lol u look just like some1 who was doin shit he cant handle, now take it however u want,even like ahm is always right and then dig urself somewhere deep in ground pls *

PS: realy learn to use edit *

omg look here one more boy thinks always ahm right side and other ppl doing shit

so why weren't you sliding?

and why in chat are you complaining that he ksed one you pulled? Obviously you couldnt handle it and you're trying to post like its someone elses fault... you're just being an idiot, get over it

specforce

boyt come here and tell ppl say i did this shit and close this topic im really got bored coz ppl think that all ahm members always right side never do something shit

boyt is ereshkigal dumbass

specforce

paddy u werent there u dont know wht happened im telling u but u dun wanna understan and stop being idiot just stfu
    k ?

1.8k hp at lvl 66 as a warrior...i have 2.4k at lvl 63 -.-

anyways, if it hits you that hard, yuo shoudlnt be doing em buffless

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast