Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

even AHM has idiot members

This is a discussion on even AHM has idiot members within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if there werent any ppl like boyt , i would farm buffless another point is there any rule that all ...
Page: 3

specforce

if there werent any ppl like boyt , i would farm buffless
    another point is there any rule that all player must have unique item b4 play

you would farm ego's buffless when they hit you for 2 3rds of your hp? you're a braver man than i am

Originally posted by specforce
    if there werent *any ppl like boyt , i would farm buffless *
    another point is there any rule that all player must have unique item b4 play
    i dont ahve any good uniques, merc rings, merc esarring, and a lupus pendant :P

Its stupid to fight something that can 2 hit you. Its liek fighting a dm that hits for 1500, with 1700 hp. Its guanteed not to work.

Trii

partyless and buffless... are the mobs really that easy in there ?

is it possible to have that low hp? u were bound to die anyways with ur low hp. and u hit them 600~ ;/ probably takes u 10 minutes to kill one. if u call ahm idiots then u have to be a bigger idiot for killing bifrost mobs with those shit stats :unsure:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Boul you didn't offer him any stones meanie

18xx hp as a lvl 66 warrior?
    i have almost the same hp with my lvl 62 rogue

specforce

Originally posted by Ali1989
    i have almost the same hp with my lvl 62 rogue *
    gratz

specforce

Originally posted by PADDY
    you would farm ego's buffless when they hit you for 2 3rds of your hp? you're a braver man than i am
    there werent any other choice i could do
    no scroll and no buffer wht should i do anything else

specforce

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    is it possible to have that low hp? u were bound to die anyways with ur low hp. and u hit them 600~ ;/ probably takes u 10 minutes to kill one. if u call ahm idiots then u have to be a bigger idiot for killing bifrost mobs with those shit stats *:unsure:

are u 12 years old _?

Originally posted by specforce+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(specforce)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989
    i have almost the same hp with my lvl 62 rogue *
    gratz[/b]
    ty :wub:

<!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    is it possible to have that low hp? u were bound to die anyways with ur low hp. and u hit them 600~ ;/ probably takes u 10 minutes to kill one. if u call ahm idiots then u have to be a bigger idiot for killing bifrost mobs with those shit stats *:unsure:
    are u 12 years old _?[/b]
    lol me 12? im not the one crying here. u lured 2 on him and towned it then when u came back he did the same to u. if i were boyt i'd do the same shit. im surprised u even made it to bowl w/o dying. next time when something u can barely kill spawns on u dont lure it on some1 and town and they wont lure back on u. .

specforce

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by specforce@

are u 12 years old _?
    lol me 12? im not the one crying here. u lured 2 on him and towned it then when u came back he did the same to u. if i were boyt i'd do the same shit. im surprised u even made it to bowl w/o dying. next time when something u can barely kill spawns on u dont lure it on some1 and town and they wont lure back on u. .[/b]
    u are on the fcking wrong side read carefully my posts then dun write your commands keep yourself
    k ? bb

Ereshkigal

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    wow, u are all fucking retards, some AHM memeber lured on him, everyone starts defending the lurer couse he is in AHM ?? WTF IS THIS !?!? So if i lure on a AHM member that is macroing, u all start whining on me beacuse i was luring on him right ? IF this was anyone else luring, like a turk etc, then everyone would fucking come and *say "Yeha, turks sucks i hope they die" zzz, AHM memebers can do anything they want i see ?
    Read my post and you will see what happened, he is not telling the whole story. Furthermore, you wont get the chance to lure on AHM macroing as we dont do it. Yes we do as we please because we can handle getting xp'd or ks'd without whining on the forums.

Lord_Of_Dorkness, I AM BOYT get the picture.

Felix, I wasnt on Eresh or he would have gotten a lovely parting gift of his 2 stones back h43r: h43r: h43r:

Triple, Glad to see someone can understand the whole picture

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)
    <!--QuoteBegin-specforce
    @

are u 12 years old _?
    lol me 12? im not the one crying here. u lured 2 on him and towned it then when u came back he did the same to u. if i were boyt i'd do the same shit. im surprised u even made it to bowl w/o dying. next time when something u can barely kill spawns on u dont lure it on some1 and town and they wont lure back on u. .[/b]
    u are on the fcking wrong side read carefully my posts then dun write your commands keep yourself
    k ? bb[/b][/quote]i read all posts. and as i can see u were killed one of these mobs and then another one aggro u so u ran toward boyt then towned so u wouldnt die. so that made boyt had 2 fight 2 of the mob. so once u came back u were killing one so he lured one on u so it can be even. i wouldnt care if some1 lured on me by mistake. unless they apoligize im gonna lure back on them.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast