Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

even AHM has idiot members

This is a discussion on even AHM has idiot members within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u dun tell the whole story can u imagine someone dun have scrolls on him try to kill someone by ...
Page: 4

specforce

u dun tell the whole story
    can u imagine someone dun have scrolls on him try to kill someone by luring monster but u and other ppl who likes ahm clan little brain does not try to understand whole event just know blaming ppl except from AHM clan members
    we are all fcking idiots think like that and try to make clear your faults and shits in this forums
    and u are still telling IM INNOCENT nooooo man u are still fcking idiotttt
    dun repeat this other player
    u dun have right making dirty ahm clan name
    just behave like an adult or leave this game

Satty

Originally posted by specforce+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(specforce)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Satty
    lol u look just like some1 who was doin shit he cant handle, now take it however u want,even like ahm is always right and then dig urself somewhere deep in ground pls *

PS: realy learn to use edit *

omg look here one more boy thinks always ahm right side and other ppl doing shit[/b]
    guess which clan im in

Ereshkigal

1 more post on this, cant seem to get it through to him.

triple I didnt lure on him, he tried to ks one of mine and another aggro'd on him, so i backed off and let the 2 egos have at him, he got himself exp'd

baba get the fuk over it already, stop your whining and go get your xp back, ffs this was hours ago and you yourself are the reason it happened. Go look for some more posts about me, Im not exactly what one would call a "people person". You will not get sympathy from me or my clan. Learn your lesson and move on.

Cheers.

lol i thought u lured back on him. but now its even worse cause he got killed himself xD. i dont see how he can blame u for anything. thats like when ppl ks at apos and u know they cant handle spot so u tell ur party to stop attacking so he dies. all ksers deserve to lose exp and thats what happen to him :P

specforce

Originally posted by Ereshkigal
    1 more post on this, cant seem to get it through to him.

triple I didnt lure on him, he tried to ks one of mine and another aggro'd on him, so i backed off and let the 2 egos have at him, he got himself exp'd

baba get the fuk over it already, stop your whining and go get your xp back, ffs this was hours ago and you yourself are the reason it happened. *Go look for some more posts about me, Im not exactly what one would call a "people person". *You will not get sympathy from me or my clan. *Learn your lesson and move on.

Cheers.
    u ksed me u lured egos on me u did this shit
    u still telling ppl your lies stop it
    make it clear and apologize me and other ppl telling fcking lies also dont make this shit to other ppl and me again if u do it again i will write customer support about u

PS : i dont need your members and clan sympty i love my clan and clanny and other ppl who plays for fun and not bothering players ok baba u dont need one more post i guess u have enough brain to understand this issue babaa

specforce

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    lol i thought u lured back on him. but now its even worse cause he got killed himself xD. i dont see how he can blame u for anything. thats like when ppl ks at apos and u know they cant handle spot so u tell ur party to stop attacking so he dies. all ksers deserve to lose exp and thats what happen to him :P
    and u triple today u gained much more bonus ok go get some sleep maybe u can carry on tomorrow
    try to gain more points of AHM clannies
    i dont know even dont wanna know your server does not matter zoyt will give u items baba
    for posting against me

wtf? i have no interest in joining AHM u loser. and sleep at 8 pm? no ty im not a little bitch like u. boyt give me items? pfft i dont need any items at all. im at least 20 times more equipped than u. i dont even know him. im just agreeing with his side cause his side makes more sense. it's not my fault u have no friends and no1 can buff u and u complaint that u cant handle some mediocre mobs that are very simple to slide. cry me a river.

specforce

wtf? i have no interest in joining AHM u loser. and sleep at 8 pm? no ty im not a little bitch like u. boyt give me items? pfft i dont need any items at all. im at least 20 times more equipped than u. i dont even know him. im just agreeing with his side cause his side makes more sense. it's not my fault u have no friends and no1 can buff u and u complaint that u cant handle some mediocre mobs that are very simple to slide. cry me a river.
    easy easy hahaha why u got angry i said the truth lol

truth? LOL what truth? i dont need items at all. and im in a great clan and not thinking of joining any other clan. how about u lvl up and farm some +6 chitins then talk to me boy

evenson

Bouls an idiot for talkin shit then losing horribly :P

specforce

truth? LOL what truth? i dont need items at all. and im in a great clan and not thinking of joining any other clan. how about u lvl up and farm some +6 chitins then talk to me boy

u waste my time

specforce

trible looser where did u come from

my chitins not +6 they are +7 but i dont think it is shameful u think so ?

if u think so tell me how to dupe then i can get +7 shells or better items

PS : btw dont tell me i hunt bosses

lol i dont dupe. u can ask anybody here . i do hunt bosses. i made about 50gbs + this week. all from bosses. and i got ss of drops. its not my fault ur too weak to kill bosses. and to call a person duper cause they're better than u? u make me feel stronger than i am. :wub:

specforce

*its not my fault ur too weak to kill bosses *
    i have 2410 AP it does not seem that im too week wht is your AP nooby

dear god... this isnt still going on too is it?

You died, get a rez, and get over it, jeez

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast