Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ex Villians members orc accounts?

This is a discussion on Ex Villians members orc accounts? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; notice theres no one around me........
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Ex Villians members orc accounts?

notice theres no one around me.....

It could be a visual bug, happens in cz

Banned

It could be alot of lag, this game had laggy moments for the last 6 years i played it.

Banned

Ex villains members? Original villains don't play cwest besides like 2 of us so not sure what your getting at there, and who's orc accounts are they?

this kind of stuff happens all the time. sometimes ill be pking and ill spam z and it wont target anyone even though there is like 5+ people right next to me. and then someone will appear out of nowhere.

the person appearing out of no where is the reason you couldnt target anyone. technically that person is the closest to you but since you cant see him you can target him. until someone else around you hits them.

so...overall i think you should talk to people ingame before you make a random post trying to slander clan names, even though the thread title makes no sense at all and i have no idea what this has to do with villains. even if they are all 1 hits.

Banned Senior Member

uhm..after they told me they were using a new koxp in vent that makes you invisible.....i found them at cardinals....

Quote Originally Posted by LastReasoN View Post
    uhm..after they told me they were using a new koxp in vent that makes you invisible.....i found them at cardinals....
    interesting.

Banned Senior Member

pretty much

LMAO only reason i read this topic is cause it said Ex-Villians... you made me read this for nothing

Villians was only made human side... neither of those 2 were ever associated or in villians.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    LMAO only reason i read this topic is cause it said Ex-Villians... you made me read this for nothing

Villians was only made human side... neither of those 2 were ever associated or in villians.
    long is longbanana....he has a snoxd account as longbanana..longbanana is longboom in villians..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LastReasoN View Post
    long is longbanana....he has a snoxd account as longbanana..longbanana is longboom in villians..
    Still has nothing to do with villains, whether or not this is his char, he never hacked when he was in villains and clearly isn't in the clan so i don't see your point.

PS. Your a fag killian

So your whole point is that a kosper attacked you with a similar name too someone in Villians?

Shouldn't you be on the official forums whacking off to the K2 TOS or something?

I think you made enough fuss on these forums for 1 day.

is that dude hacking or wth

Banned Senior Member

i dont give 2 fucks what you think zpod a cheater is a cheater everyone complains about ppl not being legit...when the best dlw clan in cwest logs their orc chars (also dlw) they have a few ppl koxp them up....its funny how ive caught alot of ppl using the minor hack i wont name names but lets jus say ALOT of dlw rogues use minor hack

Go back to officials go and "catch" people there...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYa-pFh_sHA[/ame]

ahhhh now i see why ur mad braa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast