Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ex Villians members orc accounts?

This is a discussion on Ex Villians members orc accounts? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LastReason is kdoyle123 he was banned along time ago so the account he has now is ban evasion, i think ...
Page: 2

LastReason is kdoyle123 he was banned along time ago so the account he has now is ban evasion, i think ko4life would be better with out him.

yum yum yum.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    LastReason is kdoyle123 he was banned along time ago so the account he has now is ban evasion, i think ko4life would be better with out him.
    uhm...never had a ko4life account named kdoyle123 you just dont like me because of all the private server shit we went thru... so nice try...and my friends account got banned because he scammed...and i was the one who reported him...so nice try osy car...

im not doing anything wrong... im posting cheaters and koxp is cheating...so i get flamed for it? that makes perfect sense apparently everyone likes koxpers....and here i thought koxpers ruined the game

in vent nicksigs continues to koxp and they wanted to brag about their new koxp from 485f on snoxd saying they can go invisible like gms now...since their testing the brand new koxp 485f just made...so if u see some orc killing cardinals in cz c2 (thats if ur lucky to catch him not in gm hiding mode) its probably NickSigs (ko4life account), LongBanana, or Pat(TubeTubeYouranube or whatever his ign is long b is a lvl 80 archer (koxped from what i know is 3 lvls) pats lvl 79 sin last i heard, and nicks lvl 58

im waiting for the proof since u just accused me
    enlighten my day since its pretty boring so far

Quote Originally Posted by LastReasoN View Post
    uhm...never had a ko4life account named kdoyle123 you just dont like me because of all the private server shit we went thru... so nice try...and my friends account got banned because he scammed...and i was the one who reported him...so nice try osy car...

im not doing anything wrong... im posting cheaters and koxp is cheating...so i get flamed for it? that makes perfect sense apparently everyone likes koxpers....and here i thought koxpers ruined the game

in vent nicksigs continues to koxp and they wanted to brag about their new koxp from 485f on snoxd saying they can go invisible like gms now...since their testing the brand new koxp 485f just made...so if u see some orc killing cardinals in cz c2 (thats if ur lucky to catch him not in gm hiding mode) its probably NickSigs (ko4life account), LongBanana, or Pat(TubeTubeYouranube or whatever his ign is long b is a lvl 80 archer (koxped from what i know is 3 lvls) pats lvl 79 sin last i heard, and nicks lvl 58
    your name is Killian Doyle.....

Banned

i dont give 2 fucks what you think zpod a cheater is a cheater everyone complains about ppl not being legit...when the best dlw clan in cwest logs their orc chars (also dlw) they have a few ppl koxp them up....its funny how ive caught alot of ppl using the minor hack i wont name names but lets jus say ALOT of dlw rogues use minor hack
    So if i go join your clan, quit a few days later and decide to hack, their rep is questioned about something they have no control over and can't do anything about? You are really retarded.

long is longbanana....he has a snoxd account as longbanana..longbanana is longboom in villians..
    which proves tht u have an account there as well which also makes u kxper/haxor right?

see how easy it is to flame/frame any1 without any proofs ? gtfo plx

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    which proves tht u have an account there as well which also makes u kxper/haxor right?

see how easy it is to flame/frame any1 without any proofs ? gtfo plx
    no i used that website when i played on snoxd private server...so yep nice try bruhh

no i used that website when i played on snoxd private server...so yep nice try bruhh
    i was just tryin to say tht its god damn easy to flame some1 w/o proofs. But ur IQ is pretty low enuf to not understand tht

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    i was just tryin to say tht its god damn easy to flame some1 w/o proofs. But ur IQ is pretty low enuf to not understand tht
    i have proof.no one is around me and hes hitting me...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc[/ame]

Stop dribblin shit
    Last edited by Lavie; 04-28-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

LOL Jack, what happened to that epic post rofl

Was pretty blitzed when i wrote it lol

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    lastreason the new owner of drizzy?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast