F0undeR bugging CSW in Manes?

This is a discussion on F0undeR bugging CSW in Manes? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is very interesting and should be discuissed.. i went to my first CSW the other day... it was very ...
Page: 1

ghosty210188

This is very interesting and should be discuissed.. i went to my first CSW the other day... it was very good until we go into the castle.. Founder had setup about 20+ catapults inside 1 little building. Is this fair? having 20catapults in 1 little room.. i ran up to them and within seconds i was dead.. i also noticed a few FoundeR ... i will not mention names... when they were about to die as catapult they would cancel it and remake another catapult.. giving them full health. if this is what you call fair i will accept it. but in my books its not. please post. we need to sort this issue out

PM me your post if you dont want to be named and framed by FoundeR

oli

This is very interesting and should be discuissed.. i went to my first CSW the other day... it was very good until we go into the castle.. Founder had setup about 20+ catapults inside 1 little building. Is this fair? having 20catapults in 1 little room.. i ran up to them and within seconds i was dead.. i also noticed a few FoundeR ... i will not mention names... when they were about to die as catapult they would cancel it and remake another catapult.. giving them full health. if this is what you call fair i will accept it. but in my books its not. please post. we need to sort this issue out
    PM me your post if you dont want to be named and framed by FoundeR [/b]
    I am not playing manes but i'd say that it's gay to stay with 20 catapults in 1 room... but i can tell you for sure that catapult deleting and remaking to get full hp is a bug abuse. report them.

PM me your post if you dont want to be named and framed by FoundeR [/b]
    1) Yes, that is totally allowed.

2) Your kidding, right?

3) Bug abuse - report.

Banned

I am not playing manes but i'd say that it's gay to stay with 20 catapults in 1 room... but i can tell you for sure that catapult deleting and remaking to get full hp is a bug abuse. report them.[/b]
    putting 20 cata's in 1 room ain't bug abuse

pinkrox87

putting 20 cata's in 1 room ain't bug abuse[/b]
    he didnt say it was, he said that remaking the catapults when almost dead was bug abuse

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

he didnt say it was, he said that remaking the catapults when almost dead was bug abuse[/b]
    i wouldn't say that is bug abuse !
    its just retardness of K2.
    They should make it when you remake catapult you get same hp as old catapult !!! Is that hard ?

Also they should fix their "bugs" like this as fast as they can, not ban those who abuse them.

oli

i wouldn't say that is bug abuse !
    its just retardness of K2.
    They should make it when you remake catapult you get same hp as old catapult !!! Is that hard ?

Also they should fix their "bugs" like this as fast as they can, not ban those who abuse them.[/b]
    sorry to embrass you but k2 said officially it's a bug abuse :huh:

founder has been bugging csw in some way sicne they got it. why would they stop now. we almost got most of there clan banned one time. but they heard we had the gm coming to watch them. so they stopped. only 1 was bugging, and he got banned lol.

im sure they still bug now, no new news.