Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed by Rights(Milanac on forum) from BC/AFF

This is a discussion on Scammed by Rights(Milanac on forum) from BC/AFF within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rights from BC/AFF scammed $600 worth of items from me 6 hours ago from me. He uses msn [email protected] He ...
Page: 1

Sul3limE

Rights from BC/AFF scammed $600 worth of items from me 6 hours ago from me. He uses msn [email protected] He offered for my items+my char for $880 so I sealed the deal with him but when I asked him to provide me a trade mediator he said he couldn't find anybody from Bad Company or Affliction on at that time and wanted to trade between him and I. I kept insisted on finding a mediator for our trade but he kept telling me how trustworthy he is showing proof of all the transactions he did with other people including his clan leader and other well known players... So I gave in and decided to trade with him and I the seller gave him First half of the items worth $500-$600 to him first and he went to wu office to send the money. When he came from from Western Union Office he asked me to give him rest of my all items to him since he paid me but I didn't have the money in cash. I told him when I get the money in my hands I will give the last half to him. He insisted on giving him some more items before i go western union office to pick up money so I gave him a glass belt to hold on as well. So around $600 worth of items I gave first before I even had the money in my hands. But when I went to pick up money at WU the agent said the mtcn code does not exist so I come back to my house and Rights is not on msn. It has been more than 7 hours now since he did this so I know he has scammed me. I kept checking on his ko4life profile he was reading ko4life cheater section and other market sections although he was not on msn.... I HAVE ALL MSN CONVOS saved in my computer I even took all screenshots saved on my computer, i just don't know how to upload pictures(jpg,gif, etc) on the forum if a mod needs to see this just tell me how to upload photos and I will be glad to put them up here for you guys. Rights I hope you feel well playing with the items you scammed from me.... it's shame you used your clan leader and other trustworthy players names to scam me... If you are not scamming me and there is a misunderstanding please give me my items back or send the money,..

SillyHo

Havent spoken to rights in over a month now. This shit is getting horrible, I will look into this when I get home tomorrow, though doesnt sound like there is much to look at....

PFC Senior Member

Rights from BC/AFF scammed $600 worth of items from me 6 hours ago from me. He uses msn [email protected] He offered for my items+my char for $880 so I sealed the deal with him but when I asked him to provide me a trade mediator he said he couldn't find anybody from Bad Company or Affliction on at that time and wanted to trade between him and I. I kept insisted on finding a mediator for our trade but he kept telling me how trustworthy he is showing proof of all the transactions he did with other people including his clan leader and other well known players... So I gave in and decided to trade with him and I the seller gave him First half of the items worth $500-$600 to him first and he went to wu office to send the money. When he came from from Western Union Office he asked me to give him rest of my all items to him since he paid me but I didn't have the money in cash. I told him when I get the money in my hands I will give the last half to him. He insisted on giving him some more items before i go western union office to pick up money so I gave him a glass belt to hold on as well. So around $600 worth of items I gave first before I even had the money in my hands. But when I went to pick up money at WU the agent said the mtcn code does not exist so I come back to my house and Rights is not on msn. It has been more than 7 hours now since he did this so I know he has scammed me. I kept checking on his ko4life profile he was reading ko4life cheater section and other market sections although he was not on msn.... I HAVE ALL MSN CONVOS saved in my computer I even took all screenshots saved on my computer, i just don't know how to upload pictures(jpg,gif, etc) on the forum if a mod needs to see this just tell me how to upload photos and I will be glad to put them up here for you guys. Rights I hope you feel well playing with the items you scammed from me.... it's shame you used your clan leader and other trustworthy players names to scam me... If you are not scamming me and there is a misunderstanding please give me my items back or send the money,..[/b]
    Sorry for ur lost but next time u can call to WU and ask if u have some money there , also u can check via web site if the code exist , but u can't check the amount via website .But calling WU is the best chance to check that before going to pick up the money.

Dude when you go to a shop you don't get anything unless you pay,that's the same here,only after receiving the money you should have given him the items,that's right there is no such thing as give me some items i send you the money,either mediator or money first.Especially if he insisted.

Sorry for you lose though.

Sul3limE

He was just viewing this topic when I saw his ko4life profile lol...
    zzz

SmoQ

ban that guy :angry: he scamed me also LOL,few items in c west :angry:

I had a pending deal with him, and after seeing this topic I msn'd him and said "our deal is OFF until you respond to the scamming topic about you on ko4life" he just logged off msn.

omg :x

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

wow i was going to deal with this guy too, what a little bitch.

it's a good thing you all checked here first before going through with your deals :P ... and sorry to the op =(

talk to re5pect90 he should live near him...brake his legs or sumthin ^^. anyway his msn means only cash.

Sul3limE

talk to re5pect90 he should live near him...brake his legs or sumthin ^^. anyway his msn means only cash.[/b]
    who is this re5pect90 guy? is that his ko4life nick?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

o wow Milanac pmed me asking to buy my gb's just before and i gave him my msn, lucky my friend logged and said he was buying gb's before i made a deal with this slut.

ILoveYouToo

number 1 rule, money first =l

Sul3limE

number 1 rule, money first =l[/b]
    i know its money first... but when he shows me all of his transactions and he tells me he always received items when he was buying items from people like sillyho, and other well known players... I thought he was trustworthy and he did have alot of transactions with other people smoothly.... but once again its my fault for being stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast