Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

faithless3 and Ariel scammers

This is a discussion on faithless3 and Ariel scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh well i have just bee scammed today for my rogue wich i was selling, well here's the story i ...
Page: 1

Rocker911

Default faithless3 and Ariel scammers

oh well i have just bee scammed today for my rogue wich i was selling, well here's the story i was traded accounts with a gay israeli kid wich i thought he was nice..then like 2 months later we agreed to share accounts but guess what after a few mins when we changed pass's it turns out i get dced from the rogue, i try to log in the mage and pass was changed so in instantly login mykol and changed the rogues pass. Then he tells all his fucking friends i scammed him. Well now a few days ago faithless3 pm's me here in ko4life looking to trade my account for his priest....we trade pass' and it turns out he gives me a new account... and he gets my rogue! motherfucker israeli scammers.

Damn noobs..

Rocker911

Now i wanna see what Shinigami people got to say about this...

chubby92

faithless3 is my real friends from the same country. :wub:
    He has all my ids and my passes, he never scammed me. -_-
    I trust him on 10000000% and i dont know you but if he didnt scame u, so its need to be something. (its says that u r the scammer here) :P

Next time dont scame and the side that got scamed will not have to do what faithless3 did. nab h43r:

p.s.

Its unable to change pass...
    So how did he change?!?!

CrusAd3R

im ariel's and faithless' for a long time. u just bs all around and all of us know the whole story. if u wanna know it it will be posted in a few mins.

Ariel

ur strory is bullshit, we started sharing our accounts and u change both my and ur password
    and u blocked me on msn like motherfucker

Originally posted by chubby92
    faithless3 is my real friends from the same country. *:wub: *
    He has all my ids and my passes, he never scammed me. *-_- *
    I trust him on 10000000% and i dont know you but if he didnt scame u, so its need to be something. (its says that u r the scammer here) *:P *

Next time dont scame and the side that got scamed will not have to do what faithless3 did. nab *h43r:

p.s.

Its unable to change pass...
    So how did he change?!?!

zzzzzz erm... because u guys are from the same country and real life friends? how the hell can he scam you? and they were trading and the little nub Ariel told him the SQ and he changed it.... and Ariel confesed everythign in msn I'll post pics later, and now he blocked me from MSN...nice job fker

Originally posted by Ariel
    ur strory is bullshit, we started sharing our accounts and u change both my and ur password
    and u blocked me on msn like motherfucker
    Ariel from manes is a Scammer! to all who know him.

And the ''respected'' Faithless3 is a scammer to that noob....

Gonzalo - [Senses Fail] says:
    noob dont scam my friend
    Ariel says:
    he scammed me
    Ariel says:
    you remmber ? Red3ull
    he dident scammed u, he told me he dident
    Ariel says:
    belive me or not he scammed me
    Ariel says:
    he is fucking lier
    well why did u scammed him?
    Ariel says:
    i took my character back
    you stold a lvl 63
    Ariel says:
    i dont care
    Ariel says:
    he scammed me
    And you scammed with Faithless3...
    Ariel says:
    Shlomi

chubby92

Originally posted by koffs
    zzzzzz erm... because u guys are from the same country and real life friends? how the hell can he scam you? and they were trading and the little nub Ariel told him the SQ and he changed it.... and Ariel confesed everythign in msn I'll post pics later, and now he blocked me from MSN...nice job fker
    We are not real life friends.
    I never saw him.

Rocker911

Take a second looks retards you are all israelis so guess what u are just supporting your little piece of shit of friends.
    @chubby92 pass are able to be changed what he did was take my pass and since he already knew the sq changed it.
    @crusad3r whos all of us? all israelis noob scammers? then if tthat them i dont care about them u are all the same theres only a few israeli pple that play ko that are ko, unfortunately all those who know ariel and back him up arent and ive got tons of proofs that say he aint legit and hes a gay scammer
    @Ariel i have never had access to ur char since u tried to scam me. if so wouldnt i have played it? idiot go fool someone else now enjoy a char u never lvled.
    There have been some posts around about you and your friends ariel and they werent good, ill look for them and post them you are just dorwning yourself in a teacup.
    oh and i dont know about faithless but i involve him here because the om for trading chars i received was sent form his ko4life account: TheSimpleDeath ( TheSimpleNoob as far as i know now)

acolyted

itai quake vent now :s
    kulam dubim alla eze scammim ratzim po =/

who should I believe =S

I will post the pic of the msn conversation then if you dont believe me.

CrusAd3R

he took hes own char. being a racist would just make u a retard. we all have been playing with ariel for a long time and we all know the whole story. everyone knows im a fair player and id NEVER support a scammer. u scammed him first and we all came to confirm the story.

Ariel

he used on this ko4life account: mychemicalromance to sell my mage Red3ull!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast