Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

faithless3 and Ariel scammers

This is a discussion on faithless3 and Ariel scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can answer on that question silver... he was in vacation when he scammed red3ull...
Page: 10

Axl

i can answer on that question silver...

he was in vacation when he scammed red3ull

Originally posted by koffs
    Well, what I dont understand is that Rocker911 hasent used MyChemicalRomance, but MyChemicalRomance has used Rocker911, and Rocker just used Rogue_sin to piss a friend out lol. Well, is it possible to check the location they were?
    actually thats not correct, because rocker seemingly uses 2 different i.p's, 1 is associated with the mychemicalromance account, the other is not, seems like a stupid lot of sharing accounts

Rocker911

Oh yes i sold it that explains why i used md's+6,used fp's+7 and most of my jewels were +6 and +7 until lvl 61!!!! oh and to clear some doubts this was done when the rogue was 58-59<_<
    While i was in Usa in vacations i couldnt log in from my house since the internet connection there was fucked up, therefore i had to go to an internet cafe to play ko and visit ko4life. Rogue_sin's account was used for a never finished joke on a friend whos name is obviously smilar lol. So why is there no logs at all of "my scamming account" on my pc? And yes the two ip's do exist one is from my house the other one is from some cafe i went to in usa. Now make ur own conclusion i could care less about a bunch of israeli kids think.

CrusAd3R

both ips from the two accounts r from same computer retard.
    next time scam someone else and dont get into a shit with israelis colombian fag.

Rocker911

You sure about that my retarded buddy? wow all over this topic ive been telling you the same thing and i will do it again, learn some english then come to an english forums, some reading lessons will really be useful for you :blink:

CrusAd3R

thats the only thing u can say. im 15 years old so my english is good enough. oh and ye u r a retard

Rocker911

ty ur a retard too
    Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    the i.p's begin with 200. or 71. in all cases so i'll let you check where they are from [/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Silverblade

I checked them from our own forums - 200 is from baranquila - 71 is from Florida
    now stfu and here's something for you:
    www.dictionary.com
    www.hookedonphonics.com
    www.englishfordummies.com

ps: there's a difference in typos and now knowing english enough.

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Rocker911+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rocker911)</div>
    ty ur a retard to
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    the i.p's begin with 200. or 71. in all cases so i'll let you check where they are from
    <!--QuoteBegin-Silverblade
    I checked them from our own forums - 200 is from baranquila - 71 is from Florida
    no stfu and here's something for you:
    www.dictionary.com
    www.hookedonphonics.com
    www.englishfordummies.com[/b]
    oke

ReiRei

Originally posted by Rocker911
    Oh yes i sold it that explains why i used md's+6,used fp's+7 and most of my jewels were +6 and +7 until lvl 61!!!! oh and to clear some doubts this was done when the rogue was 58-59<_< *
    While i was in Usa in vacations i couldnt log in from my house since the internet connection there was fucked up, therefore i had to go to an internet cafe to play ko and visit ko4life. Rogue_sin's account was used for a never finished joke on a friend whos name is obviously smilar lol. So why is there no logs at all of "my scamming account" on my pc? *And yes the two ip's do exist one is from my house the other one is from some cafe i went to in usa. Now make ur own conclusion i could care less about a bunch of israeli kids think.

I trust Paddy on this one, as I do on most others. Say what you will, but I don't trust you...

For the record. There are probably just 2 forum accounts that have ever posted under my IP. One is my son's. I don't believe Bella made a Ko4life account. Same house, same internet, we share the same IP, but use separate computers usually. I have never used his computer, but I have used a couple others to post. He has used all of the computers to post I believe, but usually just his. I don't know how that affects the IP's as a rule.

ReiRei

So, what exactly was the outcome of this? Ariel get his acount back from rocker911?

Axl

yes

acolyted

hy
    so its resolved as ROCKER911 IS the scammer here? lol
    ur pathetic =o
    <3 faith & ariel

Axl

Originally posted by acolyted
    hy
    so its resolved as ROCKER911 IS the scammer here? lol *
    ur pathetic =o