Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

faithless3 and Ariel scammers

This is a discussion on faithless3 and Ariel scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzz, there u just said he scammed him....
Page: 2

zzzz, there u just said he scammed him.

CrusAd3R

then u r blind.

acolyted

well I know Ariel and faithless for ages, im with them in vent for ages, seriously they're not that kind and now that im with them in vent and they explained me that, ur the one who scammed em. seriously I now know all the story. GOGO LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOR #(%@TG@)@#%*@

dr4cone

Rocker is no scammer, we have shared accounts for a long time,I played his rogue and he played my warrior and nothing ever happened.

And he has played my priest.

CrusAd3R

what r u trying to show? THESE ACCOUNTS WERE SCAMMED BY UR FRIEND U RETARD.

Rocker911

First i have shared accounts with many friends and even online friends and ive never scammed them so stop the bs'ing.
    omg Ariel guess what u have such and awsome reputation here by seeing this next links im sure more of your friends will come here and support you!!!
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...t=ariel+scammer
    /end of sarcasm

Idiot if i wanna be racist i can be, because of people like you ko is what it is now, because of pple like you we have lost many gg's now gogo scam more pple freeking gay scammer. and yes im still waiting for what shinigami clan has to say about this.

Axl

rocker doesnt need to scam another guy to be a scammer :angry:

No, I showed that for you all to see how stupid your friend is and still saying Rocker scammed but he dident asshole and dont insult me u tward, I've been in ur guys Vent you all bunch of scammers. You guys just make the game worse good job, go play manes then go play logos thats how u going to be in life loosers.

Rocker911

Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    what r u trying to show? THESE ACCOUNTS WERE SCAMMED BY UR FRIEND U RETARD.
    dont you just get it? ive shown pple that say got scammed by him, ss in wich he admists it, pple wich i shared accounts have saud do and guess what i never scammed any of them why dony you just grow up and get the balls to admit you and your friends are all pieces of sht for backing up a scammer.

CrusAd3R

everyone ive ever dealt with says im legit. o maybe i was threating his life with a gun :

Rocker911

Originally posted by Axl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Axl)</div>
    rocker doesnt need to scam another guy to be a scammer *:angry:[/b]
    oh yeah im the l33t sup4 h4x0r, fool search for topics that relate me and scamming= none now go again and check ur little friend's 4? oh he must be a very honest person to have pple saying hes a scammer <_<
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R

everyone ive ever dealt with says im legit. o maybe i was threating his life with a gun :
    Honestly, who cares about you? you are backing up a scammer as well as your friends are, waht do u want pple to expect from you?

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Rocker911+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rocker911)</div>
    Originally posted by Axl@
    rocker doesnt need to scam another guy to be a scammer *:angry:
    oh yeah im the l33t sup4 h4x0r, fool search for topics that relate me and scamming= none now go again and check ur little friend's 4? oh he must be a very honest person to have pple saying hes a scammer <_<
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R
    Honestly, who cares about you? you are backing up a scammer as well as your friends are, waht do u want pple to expect from you?[/b]
    im backing up a friend who got scammed by a retarded turk like u. stfu oke aga

Rocker911

oh yeah me turk baba aga slm saol........fool if im turk then i never knew israeli's were worst than turks :blink: Now stfu and admit the facts everything u have said i have given you answers wich prove everyone wrong, to the point were you are even calling me turk. good job i guess backing up a scammer must be so hard u even run out of excuses.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast