Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

faithless3 and Ariel scammers

This is a discussion on faithless3 and Ariel scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you a terrible guy! you help rocker to scam my friend and after you guys got what you want, you ...
Page: 3

Axl

you a terrible guy! you help rocker to scam my friend and after you guys got what you want, you stop talk with me! you a piss of shit scammer!

admin please check this guy : MychemicalRomance
    he must to be 1 one his friends

he sold Red3ull with him! and its took me a months to find this guy!

hmmm...

faith scammed sombody? hard to believe...
    but theres a topic at shini forum already people will take care off it i suppose.

But rocker ur rocky who isn't welcome in shinigami enimore for some reason i don't know... if it's u im sure that ur talking bs baba...

Axl

simontjeuh, its not faithless

ariel and faithless3 sharing that ko4life account

CrusAd3R

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arielic4.jpg
    http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mirage8jv6.jpg
    NOW TELL ME U MOTHERFUCKER, HOW DID I GET THESE SCREENSHOTS? I DONT REMEMBER U GIVING ME THESE.

Rocker911

aga baba slm? nice english btw and then ur friend calls me turk XD
    Keep talking trash all u want, uve got no proofs of anything, i do and honestly i dont think what ur fucking groups of friends thinks of me. So keep it coming because i will always have a proof to fuck all of what u guys are saying.

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arielic4.jpg
    http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mirage8jv6.jpg
    NOW TELL ME U MOTHERFUCKER, HOW DID I GET THESE SCREENSHOTS? I DONT REMEMBER U GIVING ME THESE.
    u have nothing to do with my friend's english.

kin

so tell me how exactly faith was involved in the scam...?

the topic post says faith and ariel scammed...but from what i read (i might of missed a few things...don't like reading) ariel did everything and faith name came up only once...

pls clarify...

Rocker911

Well simontheuj first of all the char 911_roky_911 its not mine in fact the guy that owned it sold it to koffs, trust me i WILL NEVER get in Shinigami clan with these kind of people they got. so crusader what are u "proving" with these screenshots, ok so you are "proving" that ariel had played both chars? yes he did i did too, then he scammed me.

Rocker911

Originally posted by kin
    so tell me how exactly faith was involved in the scam...?

the topic post says faith and ariel scammed...but from what i read (i might of missed a few things...don't like reading) ariel did everything and faith name came up only once...

pls clarify...
    Well he has to do here that his account was used for the scam, so hes involved because he let a scammed use his account to scam so as far as i know thats helping someone scam

CrusAd3R

he scammed u, long ago when he took these screenshots and uve just traded these accounts today
    GG MAN!

Axl

you wasting your time.. you want a prove?

you DONT get dced when you log into the website, too bad you didnt know that!

Rocker911

You are not even making sense fucking idiot learn english then come to an english game and forum, now you are saying he scammed me? wow you finally realized the truth? and yeh i know what you mean he didnt took both chars i was fast enough to recover one, unfortunately i wasnt today when i saw he gave me a newly created account <_<

Well, Faithless3 has wanted to trade chars with Rocker like 4 times... that must say something, and I want Faithless to post something here pls.

zzzzz when have I had my nick saying imNotOkay? never that thing is made up I guess <_< I always have my real life name.

And crusad3r jeez ur more retard than I thought u were, how you got does pics? the first one when Ariel had that char? or after he scammed it? EASY

second one... when he had Rocker911???? he showed me that pic to so pls pls stfu.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast