Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

faithless3 and Ariel scammers

This is a discussion on faithless3 and Ariel scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No u dont get dced when login in website but you do when u dont want someone in your account, ...
Page: 4

Rocker911

No u dont get dced when login in website but you do when u dont want someone in your account, the only thing your posts are doing here is increasing your post count because all of you are just going deeper in the hole of shit in wich u all are

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by koffs
    And crusad3r jeez ur more retard than I thought u were, how you got does pics? the first one when Ariel had that char? or after he scammed it? EASY

second one... when he had Rocker911???? he showed me that pic to so pls pls stfu.
    listen, retard. i dont know where u noob came from but let me explain.
    ariel was the real owner ofthe mage character, rocker911 has just been "scammed". what did ariel "scam"?
    rocker911 lost these accounts, he had their sq, he PLAYED THEM. how the fuk could he play them IF HE HAS BEEN SCAMMED AFTER THAT SCREENSHOT WAS TAKEN?!%??^@!?#^!@?^!@?^@!?^?!@
    ariel took the screenshot from knight empire and this account was played by rocker911 until today. that makes alot of sense..
    rocker 911 sold ariel's mage long ago.

Ur not making any sense, what are you trying to say here homo...

Draconetsu

I want to know what your problem is with Shinigami, everytime we've found we've had a hacker or cheater, we've booted them. We do our best to screen applicants, and don't just let anybody join. I mean seriously, ONE person from our clan allegedly assists in a scam (You have shown NO proof to this, only proof of Ariel), and you jump the entire clan. To our knowledge, Faith has NEVER been party to any scam, hack, or part of any 3rd party program usage. So from what I've seen, you've made unfounded allegations against a member of our clan, and further tarnished our name by claiming our clan has other unsavory characters. Please, show some PROOF to this end, and we will work on removing members that hack, scam or cheat. But DO NOT claim that we have done anything without somekind of proof.

Regards

CrusAd3R

how could ur friend sell ariel's mage if he didnt scam it?

Rocker911

Well i think someone needs to get english lessons... liste and dont call pple fools when u are one first of all u dont even know whats happening so pls stfu and stop making stuff up, you are just getting yourself more confused every time u post. If u dont know what happened then stfu

Faithless has tried to trade chars with Rocker like 4 times in out of the blue, and Rocker got a pm saying to trade his rogue for a lvl 63 priest + shells+7 by TheSimpleDeath or something like that and then poof Rocker gave him the pass and scammed, and if Faithless3 is so legit why doesen't he post here, Ariel always said they were brothers or real life friends w/e.

CrusAd3R

teach me english plz

Axl

he change password.. and then you dced.. and THEN he change email.. what is that stupid joke?

and koffs i can change your name in msn 8, if you didnt know that

You guys are making no sense, Rocker was in the rogue all happy then got dced, tried to login the mage from My KOL and said wrong password, then he quickly changed hte password of Rocker911. Atleast thats what I remember.

Axl

its not what the history said <_<

Draconetsu

Words are cheap, please, show us some proof of this. Shini prides itself on the fact that we are a clean clan. Unfounded accusations are just that, and the most we can do is ask faith, and see what he says. So unless he comes out and says "I scammed him", we have to assume this is part of some vendetta, and no action will be taken, especially when the accusations come from someone who is badmouthing our clan.

Well, I'm not badmouthing your clan, and Rocker is just asking for you guys to speak and hear this, I dont know if Rocker still has the PM or something. or the MSN blog (I think he doesent have it enable), we are not doing this for revenge why will we acuse someone from what they dident do? And I dont think someone will say ''I scammed him''.

CrusAd3R

i wont be posting here anymore coz i know my friend didnt scam anyone and im ok with that. he took his char which was taken by lifeless retard.
    i dont give a shit about 2 noobs. u scammed ariel, he took it back.

kin

from what i know...you guys are insisting that faithless3 is a scammer because someone on his ko4life account named ariel pm'ed you wanting to trade characters...

by this logic...if one of your friend that you share account with use your account to pm someone then scam them...does that make YOU a scammer or the person that used your account...? you know that ariel was the one that pm'ed you...not faith...therefore faith is innocent unless you can show me other proofs....

faith has been with us for a long time...and i like the guy even if he doesn't talk much, but if you can show me undenyable facts that faith scam / hack / cheat...i will kick him...

and another thing that is bothering me...yous tated that ariel knows your pass and SQ...then changed your pass...
    isn't it impossible to change pass without the SA to the sQ...? if you do need a SA...how did he get it...?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast