Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

faithless3 and Ariel scammers

This is a discussion on faithless3 and Ariel scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SA = Secret Answer? And like TheSimpleDeath pmed him... and even Faithless3 in game has asked him like 3 times ...
Page: 5

SA = Secret Answer?

And like TheSimpleDeath pmed him... and even Faithless3 in game has asked him like 3 times to trade chars... so all that is Ariel? how can we prove that Ariel was using Faithless3? I dont know we cant.. but if let say I scam someone and say that you were using my account (and you were not) I would be inoccent that easy? so someone was using Charlie's account when he made all does scams, I think they even do it threw msn, not sure.

kin

Originally posted by koffs
    SA = Secret Answer?

And like TheSimpleDeath pmed him... and even Faithless3 in game has asked him like 3 times to trade chars... so all that is Ariel? how can we prove that Ariel was using Faithless3? I dont know we cant.. but if let say I scam someone and say that you were using my account (and you were not) I would be inoccent that easy? so someone was using Charlie's account when he made all does scams, I think they even do it threw msn, not sure.

lol...you just keep adding new information everytime...making them up as you go along or you just waiting for the right moment to say them...?

I think I mentioned that like 6 times. and this is 2 names of the chars he told Rocker : IronShit and TheSimpleDeath, IronShit was the one that Ariel or Faithless today scammed Rocker, and like a month ago in game Faithless3 told Rocker I think it was in war time, to trade his rogue for a priest called ''TheSimpleDeath''.

he pmed me 2 days ago asking if i wanna trade my ii for his rogue and i told him fuck u, u scammed my friend's character
    and then he stopped pming
    btw i didnt talk with you never on trade priest for your rouge

Rocker911

Back i wasnt home, ok faithless, you sure you didnt send me a pm? well then ariel is using your ko4life account w/o your knowledge ill take ss of the pm and post it since it seems your dumb enough to let someone scam trhough your account. I stopped pming because ive got nothing to fight with you since youve got nothing to do here he scammed me not you.

thesimpledeath is ariel's account and he gave it to me after he quitted ko coz rocker scammed him

Rocker911

right....then who's account is Ariel, suddenly is not his when i post the 4 post that cointain different people saying hes a scammer? nice one, i dont even have to say anything else you guys are falling by yourselves.

ariel is not scammer it is was needforspeed use he is old acct
    and if you look again you see the guy said he scammed with void's email

No, other person was saying that e-mail thinking Ariel is Void.

And Ariel is a scammer he stold Rocker911, needforspeed is Void

Your guys are going down all by yourselves... this is just making me laugh.

Rocker911

Originally posted by TheSimpleDeath
    he pmed me 2 days ago asking if i wanna trade my ii for his rogue and i told him fuck u, u scammed my friend's character
    and then he stopped pming
    btw i didnt talk with you never on trade priest for your rouge
    Well maybe you didnt but Ariel did on YOUR account and yes it is yours not his because he used the account "Ariel" when we were going to trade for the first time. Well here's the proof he did

ps now scam my ko4life account so u also get the ko4life account and the ko account noobcake.

Emo :wub: Hawthorne Heights ftw, now whos e-mail is that?

Originally posted by TheSimpleDeath
    ariel is not scammer it is was needforspeed use he is old acct
    and if you look again you see the guy said he scammed with void's email

From what VoiD has told me he hates Ariel's guts, hmmm now I know why...
    And why would Ariel ask something for VoiD after VoiD scammed him? when he lend the priest ''XxSensesFailxX'' and then stold the items?

Rocker911

Thats the email the fucker used to scam me. I guess he made it up just to scam me, thats how lifeless the fuckers are.

Draconetsu

You're being awfully disrespectful towards Faith, the KO4Life account he is using was originally Ariel's which is why Ariel has access to it, not because Faith was "Stupid enough to let him use it". Now please refrain from flaming him for the actions of another.

Rocker911

Well its as simple as making another account or chaning the pass now you want me to be respectful to someone that stole my work for the past few months? i luckily had the rogue naked if not then i wouldve lost all my items too. And yes he is involved because the pm was sent from his account so i dont give a shit if it was not him, nothing proves he wasnt planning this too, or have u been besides him in his pc all this time to tell?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast