Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

faithless3 and Ariel scammers

This is a discussion on faithless3 and Ariel scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it is not mine e-mail and i didnt told you i have priest lvl 62 :blink:...
Page: 6

it is not mine e-mail and i didnt told you i have priest lvl 62 :blink:

Rocker911

Well as i said already like 4 times in this topic ariel used it. ok baba? is it so hard to understand english? you said he didnt use your account then i proved you wrong and now your saying you didnt, ur just gettin confused even more every time you reply here...

Right ..

So, if I understand this correctly :

Ariel used Faithless's account on Ko4life to scam Rocker. This we know - Ariel has admitted to that scamming and Rocker has shown the pic so we also know it was through the account that Faithless uses.

According to Faithless, he did not know anything. Ariel has access to that account because it was his originally - then he gave it to Faithless (who apparently could not be bothered to make his own) and Faithless did not feel it nessecary to change the pass.

Ariel has been accused of scamming in the past - and was friends with another very well known scammer - Void. for this check the relevant threads:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...t=ariel+scammer

Faithless has been using this account for some time now in Ko4Life - to which he knew that a scammer had access, yet he did not bother changing his pass. @Faithless: please dont tell me that you believe Ariel is not a scammer - he has admitted to doing this already.

Faithless is saying that Ariel did this scam without his knowledge. That might be true or it may not be - there is no way to know. And dont tell me that we shoudl trust Faithless word because he is respectful and credible, because this is simply not true after what happened tonight. For all we know it could be still Ariel using Faithless's account - or it might never have been.

@Faithless:
    This scam would not had been possible without the use of your account. Ariel used your account's credibility to make this scam work. That is your responsibilty and your fault for allowing him access. You are responsible for this and dont try to shake it off with a "Oh I did not know, it was not me, it was him". This is a very dangerous road to take: everyone can scam at will and then say "Oh, it was not me - it was my friend Bob - I have NOTHING to do with this". It does not work that way. Trading on this forum depends on trust. When I get a pm I assume that this pm is from the one that sends it, not from someone else using this account. You have broken this trust by letting the scammer on your account - this is your fault in this story even if you knew nothing about the actual scam and it makes it your responsibility to put it straight.

Now..
    To answer Kin's question about how the scam was possible:

Ariel and Rocker traded accounts some months back - Ariel gave a mage named Redbull - so he knew Rocker's secret question. (That mage was scammed and an attempt was made to scam Rocker's sin at the same time - we will come back to this later).
    Ariel now apparently tricked Rocker into believing he was faithless and got him to agree to trade chars, so he got the pass to Rocker's sin and was able to change everything on the account.
    Ariel has indeed accused Rocker in the past of scamming that mage. Axl and Ariel have annoyed me on msn for a long time repeating like robots that Rocker is a scammer. I asked them both countless times to give me any kind of proof - none was ever produced apart from "Rocker is a scammer because we say so". It is very important to note that Void the scammer - yes, Void was their friend while he was scamming others but not their friend anymore when he scammed them - had access to many of their accounts. My guess is he also had access to Redbull and eventually scammed it along with their other chars and other ppl's chars - although Ariel will never admit this. That is a guess and I have no proof it - under normal circumstances, what a bunch of scamming Israelis does with their accounts would not interest me one bit - but it can expain a lot in this story.

@Kin - There is no proof that faithless was in on the scam. Or that he was not. The only thing we know for certain is that he was allowing a scammer (who is his friend from what I understand) access to his Ko4Life account - the one he trades with. That is what made the scam possible and thus it is his responsibility too.
    It is ultimately your desicion what kind of clannies you wish to have. I would wonder however, to what other accounts of Faithless Ariel may have access to.
    I will also remind you your own words in the case of Lilkleatus and the sound advise you gave Tez in that very similar case.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=#560564
    In that case you expected from Allen to help OWA get his items back and rightly so. You were angry when he did not and it led you to believe allen was in on the scam, even though OWA's scammer did not use Allen's account to scam OWA and Allen was in no case essential for that scam to work.
    I believe that in this case, you will also expect from Faithless to help Rocker get his acount back, even more so because Faithless bears responsibility for the scam. I am sure you will act on this - because I dont want to believe that the Shinigami clan has different standards for "his own" and for everyone else.

Gate7

Let me put it in very simple terms ....

There has been no proof provided ever that Rocker has scammed Ariel out of the the Redbull mage character while on the contrary "Ariel and his friends" freely admit having taking possesion of the Rocker911 rogue char. So you can choose to believe what a bunch of friends says without proof or see Ariel and whoever helped him for what they are - SCAMMERS.

IF you choose not to, because of a very comon mistake that people have made even in this forum, trusting someone they think they know, then i am afraid you are their next victim.

i didnt help him scam rocker and i didnt know he gona do it
    he tell me he get in acct only for sell items on manes
    and rocker give ss from they talk in ko4life and i not have pm from rocker in private messanes
    mybe ariel delete tham i dont know
    but what i know i not scam him and not help scam him :angry:

Zink

Faith did not help scam, i am sure of this

Although i do not have any proof so you do not have to believe me

I have known faith for a year or 2 now and he isn't the type of person who does this shit.

You don't have to believe me but from talkin to him ingame for the last couple of hours he seems very upset about Ariel scamming you Rocker911

So if you wanna blame someone for scamming, blame Ariel but please just leave faith out of this.

Hes just an innocent guy who dragged into all of this bullshit.

ReiRei

OMG! I just worked a 12 hour shift and sat down to play KO and relax and instead got directed to the forums. I sat and read thru each and every response to this topic.

Faithless. I trust Faith with my items and account. I do not blindly trust just anyone. It takes a long while.

Do I think Faith was involved in this scamming? Yes, but only as a pawn in this whole thing. I think he was used by his friends he trusted. You will find that Faith doesn't pm people very often and he doesn't post very often. Faith does not speak English as well as he would like and therefore chooses to speak only when absolutely necessary.

That said... Here is a bot of background from my almost 2 years of KO.

Isreali kids in KO. There is a large group of school kids who play the game and at one point or another they have changed, shared and stolen each other's characters. We started out with Faith, Roky and Rocky. Roky and Rocky traded characters and then Rocky scmmed the items off of Roky's character and sold it to someone else, who was also Isreali.

Rocky then "hacked" it back and also decided he would hack 2 of our clannies. The 2 clannies quit a long time ago because of this. I personally kicked and made sure they were never NEVER invited back in the clan. They have continued to scam other players, usually Isreali ones for years. They have each tried to buy characters to get into the shinigami clan and each time, I said absolutly fucking NO!

Then, about 8 months or so ago we got Ariel in the clan, he got hacked and lost his character (priest)about 2 weeks later and then he was "given" another char (mage)by a friend. Then it got taken back by the friend. Then, he got it back from the friend. Then he lost it again and then got a sin. Then he got the sin hacked and he got a priest again.

Finally we said enough os enough of this bullshit. A rule was made that unless it was your own leveled character that you leveled yourself and was not bought, traded for or given,, we do no want it in the clan.

Now, what this person is saying is that they think you scammed a character off them. So, he took a char back from you. All this crap, because you guys are trading and sharing chars. This isn't allowed...

Faith. Sweetie, change your email and pass for the forums. If you need help, then let me know and I can ask Festo or Deville to change it for you. Also, Faith, I believe you are hanging with scammers. I do not think you scam. However, please don't let the actions of your friends speak for you.

I recommend that until this situation is sorted of, change your pass on both your forum account, emails, and your ko account so that you and only you are on it.

Silver, I will see about going back and getting Rocky and Roky's IPs, but I think they all use cafes and each others houses, so it would just come up from being in Isreal. I don't know if this Rocker911 person is one of them, but I believe it is. I don't know how we are going to be able to sort out all this he said she said thing. I do not want it to become a Shinigami/AMinorDetail issue. This may take awhile and alot of patience and we may never figure it out..

As for Faith. Faith has issues with the part of Isreal he is in with the bombings and raids and such. He is not always able to play and sometimes isn't able to play for weeks due to this fighting in his country. This is probably why he just started using an account which he was given and never changed the password.

As for Rocker911,,, let me find out you are one of the Rocky's...

Reina - let me clear some things up.

Rocker911 is Rocker's original character - he has lvled it since lvl 1 I believe. I can personally testify for after lvl 35 when he entered one of our previous clans. Also he is, fortunately as things turn out, colombian not israeli. I will agree that the naming of the char is unfortunate - but back when he made it, none of us had any knowledge of the Israeli gang of KO scammers.

I know who scammed Rocker's sin - we all do, it is Ariel, he has already admitted it anyway - so there is no need to check any IPs.
    We also know that it was done using Faithless account. In fact, it would not had been possible if Faithless had kept his account to himself and had not let his scammer friends use it. Rocker trusted Faithless, not Ariel, because he was pm'ed by Faithless. It is Faithless that should had made sure that no one could pm ppl from his account and thus abuse his name and the Shinigami name.
    So, no, I am very sorry but Faithless is not the innocent poor guy that was dragged into this, even if he did not know about the scamming. This is his responsibility too.
    I personally do not care a bit who Faithless hangs out with; but I do care who he leads ppl on this forum to believe he is. And in this case he himself says that he let Ariel use that account so that Ariel could sell (scam?) items (legit items I wonder or scammed items?) on Manes. Very proper of him .. or NOT.
    Rei, would you give your account on these forums to someone else? I am sure you would not, especially one who has been accused of scaming.

But, lets see this from your point of view for a moment - that Faithless has done simply the mistake of hanging out with scammers and trusting scammers, as you say. But I still do not see why someone else - in this case Rocker - should pay for Faithless mistake. Faithless still has his accounts and his items - Rocker does not.

I expect Faithless to get Rockers sin back from Ariel. And I expect the Shinigami clan to guide him towards this.

If Ariel (the scammer lets not forget) is such a good friend of Faithless that he lets him use his Ko4life account with the purpose of selling items in manes as Faithless himself says and they are together on vent after the scam as Acolyted says, then it should not be very difficult for him to get Rocker's sin back.

If he does not, then I am afraid he does not look that innocent anymore ..

PS: I find what you are saying about Ariel's mage very interesting.
    ".. It was given by a friend.. taken back.. then given again .. then changed for a sin.. then lost.. "
    Was that mage's name Redbull by any chance?
    The one that supposedly ariel has lvl'ed since lvl 1.
    I knew the part of the story after it was traded for the sin - now that I know the rest I think i can easily see who scammed that mage ..

Axl

reina, you talk about MyTurn not ariel :wacko:

ariel had only mage, and then he change account with rocker911 so he had sin too

And Roky and Rocker are different persons, for the record I have the account 911_RoKy_911 now which I think you are talking about, I bought it from him dident know he has a scammer since then till OWA told me and till he scammed a friend of mine.

And I remember Faithless3 was selling a lvl 67 rogue was that char his ?or Ariel's?
    Cause that could clear up some stuff for me.

Axl

rocker sold red3ull with this account:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...3916&highlight=

how do i know? LadyMadonna told me, he said his brother bought this char from campijohn, and campijohn bought this char from MyChemicalRomance... but MyChemicalRomance said he open and lvled this char from 1, so its make him a scammer, someone can check this guy?

Gate7

Originally posted by Axl
    rocker sold red3ull with this account:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...3916&highlight=

how do i know? LadyMadonna told me, he said his brother bought this char from campijohn, and campijohn bought this char from MyChemicalRomance... but MyChemicalRomance said he open and lvled this char from 1, so its make him a scammer, someone can check this guy?
    someone check this guy he says .... but nonetheless you open your big mouth to spout out no evidence but your belief that he is Rocker ... well check him please then talk, till then stfu.

You havent answered my question was the lvl 67 rogue Faithless?

Axl

its because i dont know what are you talking about

now lets wait to see the result..

QueenPriest

Originally posted by Rocker911
    Take a second looks retards you are all israelis so guess what u are just supporting your little piece of shit of friends.
    @chubby92 pass are able to be changed what he did was take my pass and since he already knew the sq changed it.
    @crusad3r whos all of us? all israelis noob scammers? then if tthat them i dont care about them u are all the same theres only a few israeli pple that play ko that are ko, unfortunately all those who know ariel and back him up arent and ive got tons of proofs that say he aint legit and hes a gay scammer
    @Ariel i have never had access to ur char since u tried to scam me. if so wouldnt i have played it? idiot go fool someone else now enjoy a char u never lvled.
    There have been some posts around about you and your friends ariel and they werent good, ill look for them and post them you are just dorwning yourself in a teacup.
    oh and i dont know about faithless but i involve him here because the om for trading chars i received was sent form his ko4life account: TheSimpleDeath ( TheSimpleNoob as far as i know now)
    pls don't use the word ALL ISRAELIS, not my fault that you scammed/got scammed, just don't blame a whole nation for something that is not true.

p.s: I know good turks, and bad turks, I dont say "all turks cheaters koxpers hackers etc. pls keep your mouth close when you use these words, kk?ty,bb.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast