Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

faithless3 and Ariel scammers

This is a discussion on faithless3 and Ariel scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He means their gang, they are a bunch of Israel's that go as a gang and scam ppl <_<...
Page: 7

He means their gang, they are a bunch of Israel's that go as a gang and scam ppl <_<

Rocker911

I said you are all israelis as in everyone whos backing him up are from that country and live in his same city. Now learn english ffs is it so hard to read and reason before posting?

QueenPriest

* I am not suporting anybody in this story, even israelis in this story.
    * you blame like all israelis ko players are bad people and not trustable.
    * just because topics like that, things happenned and a big story wrote if the guy is trustable or not so don't BS like you know every israeli guy as KO player. just making to the good guys a bad name.

and again, I dont support or protect scammers. just talk seriously and don't make people think israelis are not trustable <_<

Rocker911

Im clearly not saying that if u wouldve taken the time to read this carefully you wouldve understood what i meant.

QueenPriest

I read it... and to write all israelis noob scammers is not the right word to use :angry:
    you wrote that there are good israelis, but those who suporting ariel and faithless are bad etc etc.

Rocker911

zzzzzzzzzzz i didnt say all are, i think i clearly made my point so just get over it.

QueenPriest

Originally posted by Rocker911
    zzzzzzzzzzz i didnt say all are, i think i clearly made my point so just get over it.
    ok :rollseyes:

CrusAd3R

ye i must say the truth, we r a mafia that actually scam. noone can blame us coz we have our israeli scamming friends to support us! bring it on baba

Well, you guys havent answered my question, did Faithless had a lvl 67 rogue called TheSipleDeath? or something.

CrusAd3R

im sure that he will answer ur question as soon as he see that

no i have rouge lvl 62 nick onemilliondollarbaby i buy it from my frind 3 months ago

Rocker911

Oh the one used for many scams here in ko4life, not saying u did those i know VoiD did...

coid told me he never did scam with taht rouge coz of this i buy him

Rocker911

Check again, try searching most of the posts complaining about him scamming say they were scammed by a char called OneMillionDollarBaby

And OneMillionDollarBaby scammed AllenPriest.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast