Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

faithless3 and Ariel scammers

This is a discussion on faithless3 and Ariel scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok... ariel, rocker koffs and i talk about everything admin check this guy: MyChemicalRomance its the one who sold red3ull ...
Page: 8

Axl

ok... ariel, rocker koffs and i talk about everything

admin check this guy:
    MyChemicalRomance

its the one who sold red3ull and its mean his a 100% the scammer, and im sure he have more ko4life account

Gate7

Originally posted by TheSimpleDeath
    no i have rouge lvl 62 nick onemilliondollarbaby i buy it from my frind 3 months ago
    Hehehe the funny thing is that VOID has scammed so many people but is still considered your "friend" ...

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Gate7+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gate7)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheSimpleDeath
    no i have rouge lvl 62 nick onemilliondollarbaby i buy it from my frind 3 months ago
    Hehehe the funny thing is that VOID has scammed so many people but is still considered your "friend" ...[/b]
    should we boycott a friend coz of a computer game? :huh:

Mandarina

Omfg,racist. [I just read the 1st page,and i don't care who's fault].

Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div>
    Originally posted by Gate7@

Hehehe the funny thing is that VOID has scammed so many people but is still considered your "friend" ...
    should we boycott a friend coz of a computer game? :huh:[/b]
    Whoever cannot see that a person that scams has serious faults in their attitude obviously has serious problems themselves.

Items & chars in a computer game are worth very little to me. However, what real people do with them does show what these real people are like. When people curse at me in a computer game it means nothing to me - it does however tell me that they are worthless idiots - within the game and without. Same with scamming.

Now, if you want to have scammers as your friends it is ofcourse your choice, but do not be surpised if the rest of us draw our own conclusions about you and your own worth from this.

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by SilverBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilverBlade)</div>
    Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gate7
    @

should we boycott a friend coz of a computer game? :huh:[/b]
    Whoever cannot see that a person that scams has serious faults in their attitude obviously has serious problems themselves.

Items & chars in a computer game are worth very little to me. However, what real people do with them does show what these real people are like. When people curse at me in a computer game it means nothing to me - it does however tell me that they are worthless idiots - within the game and without. Same with scamming.

Now, if you want to have scammers as your friends it is ofcourse your choice, but do not be surpised if the rest of us draw our own conclusions about you and your own worth from this.[/b][/quote]
    hes not my rl friend. i talk with him in the vent when i see him and the fact hes scamming ppl like an idiot wont stop me from doing this.
    he has never been a good friend of mine but u just take this game way too seriously.

Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div>
    Originally posted by SilverBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilverBlade)
    Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gate7
    @

Now, if you want to have scammers as your friends it is ofcourse your choice, but do not be surpised if the rest of us draw our own conclusions about you and your own worth from this.[/b]
    hes not my rl friend. i talk with him in the vent when i see him and the fact hes scamming ppl like an idiot wont stop me from doing this.
    he has never been a good friend of mine but u just take this game way too seriously.[/b][/quote]

so, he is your friend, which you "will not boycott because of a game", but whom you do "not know in real life" (did you meet in a game I wonder?) so he is not actually your friend and God forbid he "never was a good friend", but you "meet on vent and talk" although "he scams like an idiot"... (I wonder if you talk about his next scam or his new equipment that he just scammed) ...

I take people seriously and I take myself seriously.
    Unfortunately for you, it is obvious from the above that you don't take yourself seriously.

PS: that vent where "legit" people congregate with Void the scammer, is that the same vent axl and ariel use? And faithless and acolyted?

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by SilverBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilverBlade)</div>
    Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)
    Originally posted by SilverBlade
    Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gate7
    @

Now, if you want to have scammers as your friends it is ofcourse your choice, but do not be surpised if the rest of us draw our own conclusions about you and your own worth from this.
    he has never been a good friend of mine but u just take this game way too seriously.[/b]
    so, he is your friend, which you "will not boycott because of a game", but whom you do "not know in real life" (did you meet in a game I wonder?) so he is not actually your friend and God forbid he "never was a good friend", but you "meet on vent and talk" although "he scams like an idiot"... (I wonder if you talk about his next scam or his new equipment that he just scammed) ...

I take people seriously and I take myself seriously.
    Unfortunately for you, it is obvious from the above that you don't take yourself seriously.

PS: that vent where "legit" people congregate with Void the scammer, is that the same vent axl and ariel use? And faithless and acolyted?[/b][/quote]
    was actually used by me and my friends (payne family as u know them). now they quit and ye its the same vent.

ReiRei

so, ariel was scammed by someone...

rocker (not one of the rockys) was scammed by ariel using faith's acct

myturn was scammed by whoever...

ariel needs his acct back and so does rocker.

ariel has rockers acct. who has ariels' acct?

SantaClaus

Omg its very complicated :blink: hope to find the truth

CrusAd3R

rockers sold ariels acc after he scammed it.

Axl

ok.. listen

ariel and rocker change accounts

ariel gave his mage Red3ull.. and rocker gave his rouge Rocker911
    after a few months... they talk about sharing both accounts
    one day after the share ariel said rocker change the passwords of red3ull and rocker911
    i talk with rocker and he said he got wrong password when he tryed login the website with red3ull and then he dced from rocker911.. and he quikly change the password of rocker911

after a few months.. i found red3ull in the game.. he told me his LadyMadonna and shes brother bought this character from campijohn, i told it to silverblade and she said she know campijohn and she will talk with him.. and then she said campijohn bought this character from MyChemicalRomance.. and MyChemicalRomance said he lvled red3ull from 1.. so he lie and its mean his the scammer

so now the owner of red3ull its LadyMadonna

and i found this post too
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...3916&highlight=

but now we waiting for someone to check this guy

@ Axl
    Who are you waiting for to check this account? Have you pm'ed the mods to ask them to do it?

When I spoke with campijohn, (whom for the record, I don't know - I simply pm'ed him in this forum and he very politely answered the question), and I then told you what he told me, you said you would check this MyChemicalRomance account and you would come back to tell me what you found out.

That was months ago. And for all this time you have not checked that account.

Now you say (and my understanding is that ariel agrees with this) that you are willing to give back the sin you scammed from Rocker once you get the IP of this account checked.

I hope you don't expect that we will quietly wait for some more months while this account is checked by .. no one?

So .. have you done anything to get the account checked or we will simply wait to the end of time?

@Reina - perhaps you can have the IP checked? I understand from Allen's case that you are able to do this and I would be really grateful if you did.

Axl

i pmed to 2 Moderators but they dont answer me... i can show you my send box if you dont belive me, and rocker said he will send that messege for moderator... and dont flame me, ariel is the one who took rocker911 not me..

T-Mac

lol

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast