Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

faithless3 and Ariel scammers

This is a discussion on faithless3 and Ariel scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; right well axl asked me to look up 'MyChemicalRomance' (good band btw) and the results are as follows MyChemicalRomance: Rocker911 ...
Page: 9

right well axl asked me to look up 'MyChemicalRomance' (good band btw) and the results are as follows

MyChemicalRomance:
    Rocker911 [ 210 Posts ] * *
    MyChemicalRomance [ 90 Posts ] * *
    Rogue_Sin031 [ 8 Posts ]
    all from the same i.p. i dont know if this proves anything or helps

i also checked koffs:

koffs [ 1057 Posts ] * *
    Rogue_Sin031 [ 1 Post ]
    and checking Rocker 911's:

Rocker911 [ 400 Posts ] * *
    Rogue_Sin031 [ 8 Posts ]
    i dont really know why i checked all of them, infact i dont really understand the subject at all, but hopefully it helps a bit

Axl

its prove anything.. thanks paddy

silver, koffs now you belive me? ^_^

oh and btw i pressume its common knowledge but i best say it to be sure, Ariel and faithless3 i.e. thesimpledeath are posting from the same i.p. but i guess thats pretty obvious, but as i say i dont really know or pretend to understand the case in question...

btw what did i just prove?

Originally posted by PADDY
    oh and btw i pressume its common knowledge but i best say it to be sure, Ariel and faithless3 i.e. thesimpledeath are posting from the same i.p. but i guess thats pretty obvious, but as i say i dont really know or pretend to understand the case in question...

PADDY FTW [Sry for flame =P ]

Axl

rocker scammed ariel's mage, and sold him with that account.. and he told anyone ariel scammed him... but thanks to you, people can see now rocker scammed ariel ^_^

CrusAd3R

AHAHAHA ROCKER911 LETS SEE U POST AGAIN IDIOT.

ReiRei

Originally posted by PADDY

You just proved that Faith and Ariel share the same computer, a fact that most of us know.

You prove that Rocker911 and mychemicalromance share the same computer, a fact which no one knew or even suspected. Are they the same person? I suspect they are the very same person.

And, koffs and rocker911 share the rogue_sin031 acct.

Thank you Paddy.

Yes Axl.. I do see your point. It still does not justify your actions, but I do see your point.
    I really hope you had done that earlier though - it would have saved us all a lot of trouble and grief.

Paddy, what you proved was that the PC that was used to sell Redbul (which is a scammed account) was also used for Rocker's posts. It is not his main PC since most of his posts are made from another IP but still .. it is too near him for comfort especially since no-one else seems to be using it.

ReiRei

rogue_sin031 has 19 pots and you have accounted for 17 of them here with this group of 3 people. Any idea of who posted the other 2?

Thanks Paddy :wub:

Paddy, and I hope this is my last question on that - are all these IPs from colombia?

Originally posted by ReiRei
    rogue_sin031 has 19 pots and you have accounted for 17 of them here with this group of 3 people. Any idea of who posted the other 2?

Thanks Paddy :wub:
    couldnt trace them, probably in posts that have been deleted

and the i.p's begin with 200. or 71. in all cases so i'll let you check where they are from :P

CrusAd3R

if rocker911 uses it and hes from colombia..

rocker911 and mychemicalromance are posted from the same i.p's on nearly all occasions

Well, what I dont understand is that Rocker911 hasent used MyChemicalRomance, but MyChemicalRomance has used Rocker911, and Rocker just used Rogue_sin to piss a friend out lol. Well, is it possible to check the location they were?

I checked them from our own forums - 200 is from baranquila - 71 is from Florida

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast