Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

fake KO site scam

This is a discussion on fake KO site scam within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i've gotten it mailed to me saying i won some free items in my email. i get annoying spam pm ...
Page: 2

JediKnightRoyaiPriest

Default Wtf i got one also don't go to it :S

i've gotten it mailed to me saying i won some free items in my email. i get annoying spam pm when i pass through the teleport gate area. i know somebody that supposedly got the works he lost it all from going to the link that he got in his pm. he probably thought that the name look legit enough and didn't question it at all. its online gaming we all will have to deal with shit as long as we continue to play Knight online. gotta be careful, its back to the days where you don't wanna party or talk to anyone or answer anybody's pm you weren't good friends with to be the safest. its time i suggest you do at least watch closely.

i know who fell for this the leader of antihackers next day his account was naked XD

lol to be perfectly honest i thought this letter was legit but i just didn't open it coz i didn't need G1 credits >_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12