Captain_oi Scammer

This is a discussion on Captain_oi Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just thought id let you know.. he used the fact that the buyer nor i was fluent in croatian in ...
Page: 1

Just thought id let you know.. he used the fact that the buyer nor i was fluent in croatian in order to simply hack back an email on a traded char deal.. i tried all i could to prevent it but was unable to.. He needs an IP ban ASAP seeing as how he us manipulating accounts to seem like legit players.

editted: took accusations away from fat because it doesnt seem like he was the actual scammer, but his hacked char was involved.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

fuking scammer -.- took my pathos acc

he is playing Milana human side at pathos be carefull there also

would surprise me if he is using also a ko4life acc called vampire

Banned

bah..i will talk with some of his babas aka ratnik

bah..i will talk with some of his babas aka ratnik[/b]
    that would be appreciated, but i doubt they will do anything.. When i logged to check if the account was right, he was still in Ready2Die, and his clannies said it was fine to keep him in the clan (basically they knew what he was doing).. he also pmed me not too long ago on the forums saying he plans on selling the account on ebay.. so i'll just camp ebay and when i find an account matching his description ill give all of his info to the gms and get him banned before its sold.

Banned

that would be appreciated, but i doubt they will do anything.. When i logged to check if the account was right, he was still in Ready2Die, and his clannies said it was fine to keep him in the clan (basically they knew what he was doing).. he also pmed me not too long ago on the forums saying he plans on selling the account on ebay.. so i'll just camp ebay and when i find an account matching his description ill give all of his info to the gms and get him banned before its sold.[/b]
    u loged in on fat's acc???
    zzz, i was talking with real captain_oi last night on mobile phone, he couldn't log in on his msn because he has problem with his msn. He told me that some guy wanna buy his acc with items for 1400$ and that was really overpriced, he told me that guy will send money tomorrow with his father because he is kid and his name is vampire.. vampire wanted to send to him some mp3 or movie, and he didnt want to accept , he told to vampire to upload it to youtube so he can watch it there. 4garfield told me last night that some1 hacked fatprezident and i was confused... i did phone call to fat and he told me thats impossible because he didnt even log in in KO 2-3 days. he gave me his pass and told me to check his acc to be sure that he is not hacked but pass was changed... it was fishy.. after about 10min camisita added me on msn and asked he that if i can translate something for him on croatia because he wanna buy fat's acc. it was really fishy for me and i didnt want to help camisita because i thought he is Vampire, because he asked me for translate because he wanted to change pass on same page where is fat's email of his acc (www.net.hr), that page is on croatian language so i dunno how that guy even knew pass of fat's email or how did he even find how to log in.
    today in the morning fat told me that his ko4life acc is hacked probably by that guy vampire and if i know some admin if i can tell to him to bann that acc, because its hacked.... and about ebay, i am not sure does real fat even know what is ebay :lol: , and about that char Milana on pathos, real fat has never been playing on pathos as i know.

thats what he told me.. i will tell to him to make new acc and explain everything. i am 99% sure that he will never hack/scam any1, i know him in rl and he is good person...

well to be sure can some admin check ip's in last 24 hours on vampire and captain_oi accs, than we can be sure who did it

KingOfPika

u loged in on fat's acc???
    zzz, i was talking with real captain_oi last night on mobile phone, he couldn't log in on his msn because he has problem with his msn. He told me that some guy wanna buy his acc with items for 1400$ and that was really overpriced, he told me that guy will send money tomorrow with his father because he is kid and his name is vampire.. vampire wanted to send to him some mp3 or movie, and he didnt want to accept , he told to vampire to upload it to youtube so he can watch it there. 4garfield told me last night that some1 hacked fatprezident and i was confused... i did phone call to fat and he told me thats impossible because he didnt even log in in KO 2-3 days. he gave me his pass and told me to check his acc to be sure that he is not hacked but pass was changed... it was fishy.. after about 10min camisita added me on msn and asked he that if i can translate something for him on croatia because he wanna buy fat's acc. it was really fishy for me and i didnt want to help camisita because i thought he is Vampire, because he asked me for translate because he wanted to change pass on same page where is fat's email of his acc (www.net.hr), that page is on croatian language so i dunno how that guy even knew pass of fat's email or how did he even find how to log in.
    today in the morning fat told me that his ko4life acc is hacked probably by that guy vampire and if i know some admin if i can tell to him to bann that acc, because its hacked.... and about ebay, i am not sure does real fat even know what is ebay :lol: , and about that char Milana on pathos, real fat has never been playing on pathos as i know.

thats what he told me.. i will tell to him to make new acc and explain everything. i am 99% sure that he will never hack/scam any1, i know him in rl and he is good person...
    well to be sure can some admin check ip's in last 24 hours on vampire and captain_oi accs, than we can be sure who did it[/b]
    Yeh pls check ips of Vampire because he also pmed me here on ko4life regarding my item telling me that he wants to buy my item on Western Union. He also told me the same story saying that he needs to wait for his father to send money on WU so while waiting he wanted me to watch his video and rate his video, and it didn't look fishy until I saw the ".EXE file" so i told him what the fuk is this ".exe" bullshit and he went off msn. I just hope Vampire and Captain Oi arent the same person that would be very disappointing

HotAsIce

quick, download this video and rate it!

Sending file: Keylogger.exe

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i got my acc back, my priest at pathos but naked -.-
    anyway, check the ips and ban him pls

nah, i see in ur signature, msn of real fat is [email protected], not [email protected]
    but majix, u logged in on fat's acc?? if u did it something is really fishy there...

and some1 check IP's please !
    real fatprezident maybe got keyloger like other ppl got from vampire so vampire got all his info what he is using in game or forums, because fat told me he is hacked on ko4life.. check ip's please, i wanna be sure whats going on here

nah, i see in ur signature, msn of real fat is [email protected], not [email protected]
    but majix, u logged in on fat's acc?? if u did it something is really fishy there...[/b]
    yes i did, during a mediation i log on the accounts to insure that both of them are as described.. and i logged onto Fatprezident to make sure he had the described lvl and NP; the hacker / scammer gave me all the info needed.. including the email that was on a croatian site. I, of course, don't speak croatian, so he must have been able to maneuver it better than myself and managed to hide a detail that allowed him to take the email back. Also, the email was at a site called www.net.hr; i think it looks like Polish to me, but i speak neither polish nor croatian so im not sure.

finally, i got an msn from the scammer not too long ago with him telling my his a "pro scammer / hacker" and that i will never catch him.. simply put he thinks hes the shit.. but i dont think hes gonna get away with this that easily. I do not have the power to IP ban on Ko4Life so ill see if an admin can.

fat told me he didnt log in KO already few days, but he changed his password on official page, so if he had keyloger that guy got right password so he could see info about acc, like email etc etc...

i am waiting for IP check because this is really stupid. i know him in rl and i dont think so he will ever do something like that, but we will see with IP check. i didnt talk with him yet, he is afk on his msn..

I can also confirm that e-mail: [email protected] is not FatPresidents MSN. It is [email protected].

not talking about vampir3 i hope.. >_<

yeah we&#39;ve confirmed it was not the original FatPrezident.. and we are banning all of the scammers proxies as he logs back in.