[email protected] scammer

This is a discussion on [email protected] scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this guy scammed me out of 23 gb stay away if you see this paypal this is the email of ...
Page: 1

fookhaylo

this guy scammed me out of 23 gb stay away if you see this paypal
    this is the email of his share he gave me both on msn
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOUCHE BAG

Curt

Proof I, Curtis, scammed you?

Ask anyone that's ever traded with me, I'm not a prick like that. Never was, never will be.

yoyo1234

[email protected] is trustable

[email protected] is the scammer at hand.

fookhaylo

just cause you make one legit transaction and scam other people does not make you trustable HINT THE WORK SEEMS TRUSTABLE
    so you think i wasnt scammed
    so i would lie for no reason just to make this guy gaming carerr over in KO

Fact of the matter is i lost $100 dollars which was for a plane tickets for my dieing grandmother so my kids could see her before she passes away and i was assured by both partys as soon as i delivered all yalls good friends curtis would send the money threw paypal so lets think if curtis was not a scammer why does he have tylers paypal info that is kinda weird he must know him well and right after transaction was made he said i got called into work message tyler in game so he will send the money and told me again do not worry i will get paid that he could not do it. so guess what bought a char and needed items for it scammed me to get items now they both have a new char and got money to outfit it.....

did u give him gb first, then he didnt pay u usd?
    because u usually should get the usd first then pay the gb.

my experience with curt is i tried to buy plat code from him, paid chitin8 piece, code didnt work, he gave me back the chitin8. so he didnt scam me
    altough he could. after that he wanted to buy my lvl 75 rogue, said that his brother wants it, then he gave me his brother pp:
    [email protected], ran a search on it in ko4life, turns out his brother is a scammer. so i didnt make the trade.

yoyo1234

so far...all I see is fookhaylo pointing fiingers and provide no proof that curt is a scammer. I tried giving him an explanation because Curt had told me what happened. Besides, Curt wasn't planning on buying GBs anyway.