Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Fatality member cheating.

This is a discussion on Fatality member cheating. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why don't you try thinking about how you would look at this topic if it wasn't you but some other ...
Page: 10

Barbarior

Why don't you try thinking about how you would look at this topic if it wasn't you but some other well known player. How can anyone believe your stupid ass excuse.. It's either your legit and your FUCKING BLIND AND RETARDED, who would not notice a scroll that's never been there before and not go 'wtf' is that???? --OR(this is the believable one) You are USED to it being there, therefore didn't notice it was when you were taking screenshots.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck if your legit or not. But your account WILL be banned, you may have edited your topic, but I already sent the SS in.

Try playing legit next time.(and yeah sharers are not legit, so try it by yourself maybe)[/b]
    Douchebag, that's all i can say about you..

That's right, we already know what you would do--

ROfl thats prettymuch callin him a snitch

Anyway
    Rush CLan Dont Do shit Ever
    So they must koxp with their 8 members
    And To the 1 member pArt hahaha ITS THEIR FUCKING LEADER!

lol its funny how ur denyin it when its obviously a SS of him Sitting afk and of course clan members going to say
    NO PROOF BLAH
    THEIRS A FUCKING SCREEN SHOT U BLIND FUCKING BITCHES!

@ Red Lol Mr im so GG all those Pms hahha Dude u aint Shit
    Go Download Sexyko Wheres its all skill same items And Get Worked.
    Trying to give me shit cuz im in highschool pshh fuck ur old ass future 40 year old virgin[/b]
    Pay special attention to bold and underline..
    Why should anyone treat you any different?

Douchebag, that's all i can say about you..[/b]
    If you call someone who want's a fair server a douchebag, w/e floats your boat. His char is not legit whether he is or not, the account will be gone, he can make a legit one now.

Why don't you try thinking about how you would look at this topic if it wasn't you but some other well known player. How can anyone believe your stupid ass excuse.. It's either your legit and your FUCKING BLIND AND RETARDED, who would not notice a scroll that's never been there before and not go 'wtf' is that???? --OR(this is the believable one) You are USED to it being there, therefore didn't notice it was when you were taking screenshots.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck if your legit or not. But your account WILL be banned, you may have edited your topic, but I already sent the SS in.

Try playing legit next time.(and yeah sharers are not legit, so try it by yourself maybe)[/b]
    why dont you try to banned ko4life members for buying items by $$$ and sharing too ?

why dont you try to banned ko4life members for buying items by $$$ and sharing too ?[/b]
    It's not a ban reason as far as I know.. But show me some solid proof of it and I'll see what I can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos...704B55480867B61

Lol Bro Just Lol
    Im done Explaing my self haha Wasted like 2 days on this bull shit topic
    theirs still like 3 people who dont belive my story
    you 3 people can keep hating
    lol My sharer admits to it and u keep coming up With Retarded Shit Thats all you can do
    Lol Cause he hates ko4life btw so he is a random but yet baba shopped on dies like crazy

Have Fun Trying to ruin my name
    but yet you still cant beat me in a vs
    Lol and when u lose your just gonna be like
    Hacker Lol Lets go Sexyko then :P[/b]
    Calm down

Alive

what did he do wrong?

is it that thing on his buff bar? what the hell is it?

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

what did he do wrong?

is it that thing on his buff bar? what the hell is it?[/b]
    check the posts

its really funny watching Fatality clan attempt to defend grim. ( Im not calling you guys cheaters, just retarded h34r: )

Grim either used the hack himself. Or he saw the hack when he logged and decided to keep it on whilst he was exping or w.e.

I dont belive for 1 second that you did not see that hack on your screen.

Anyway, just admit it or stop posting.

Last Point : GRIM SOMEONE WITH 17POSTS SAYING IT WAS THEM, IS NOT SUFFICIENT PROOF THAT YOU DIDNT DO IT, OK?

Anyway take it easy, and have fun with your new IGName / Clan

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You know what, I'm the one that came here as his clan leader and said he isn't in the clan anymore... and even though I said this, people are still talking shit about Fatality. I gave everyone a chance here to stfu as this is a character matter, and not a clan matter, but no, people will talk shit anyways. Grim told me the whole story and had his sharer personally came to me saying it was him, this was the guy Joel... so seeing that no matter whether someone cheats or plays legit, they will still get flamed for nothing just out of jealousy. So just so you guys know, I'm purposely adding GrimReaper back without Joel playing on it, and you guys can continue talking shit, since it won't change a thing if he wasn't in the clan anyway.

Just thing about for those who have sharers, how many of you would be raged if your sharer used this program on purpose for 1 time just to screenshot it in order to black mail you in the future, if you are going to be kicking the guy off the account.

Olympus

Legit or not, cheats were used in your account and there's proof of it. So that char deserves the same fate that every other banned with proofs char have. It doesn't matter if you are a well known member of the community or how legit your friends are. You might be legit, but if you have a sharer you have to be responsible for what he does also. If he cheats, your chars uses cheats.

knightned

You know what, I'm the one that came here as his clan leader and said he isn't in the clan anymore... and even though I said this, people are still talking shit about Fatality. I gave everyone a chance here to stfu as this is a character matter, and not a clan matter, but no, people will talk shit anyways. Grim told me the whole story and had his sharer personally came to me saying it was him, this was the guy Joel... so seeing that no matter whether someone cheats or plays legit, they will still get flamed for nothing just out of jealousy. So just so you guys know, I'm purposely adding GrimReaper back without Joel playing on it, and you guys can continue talking shit, since it won't change a thing if he wasn't in the clan anyway.

Just thing about for those who have sharers, how many of you would be raged if your sharer used this program on purpose for 1 time just to screenshot it in order to black mail you in the future, if you are going to be kicking the guy off the account.[/b]
    Lol who's talking shit about Fatality? You guys have posted that we are talking shit about Fatality like 20 times yet every post is about Grim. Yeah we all knew Grim was gonna join back lol... Add Fatality to the cheater list, if they don't kick a cheater/a player that benefited from cheating then they are as bad as him.

But nobody blackmailed Grim he posted the SS himself so wtf are you on about.

That's right, we already know what you would do--
    Pay special attention to bold and underline..
    Why should anyone treat you any different?
    If you call someone who want's a fair server a douchebag, w/e floats your boat. His char is not legit whether he is or not, the account will be gone, he can make a legit one now.[/b]
    Lol +1. That post right there shows he's contradicted himself in over 50+ posts now, and he deserves the exact same treatment he gave everyone else, as PopTart could've said, "it was my sharer".

Colesy

tbh unbeatable why should it matter what YOU say, you are no better than an individual here stop trying to act like you are better than everyone, people will always speculate and however untrue it is it cannot be controlled, I'm afraid whatever you say it wont be stopped. However some people have clearly state this is a lone incident and has nothing to do with the clan, except for a select few people

on the case of grim i think its a good choice to keep playing, when you get knocked down you should get straight back up again even though iI'm not 100% on if it was your sharer or not, I don't think the ko4life community should push you out of the game

Only reason to quit = banned

knightned

Lol who's talking shit about Fatality? You guys have posted that we are talking shit about Fatality like 20 times yet every post is about Grim. Yeah we all knew Grim was gonna join back lol... Add Fatality to the cheater list, if they don't kick a cheater/a player that benefited from cheating then they are as bad as him.

But nobody blackmailed Grim he posted the SS himself so wtf are you on about.
    Lol +1. That post right there shows he's contradicted himself in over 50+ posts now, and he deserves the exact same treatment he gave everyone else, as PopTart could've said, "it was my sharer".[/b]
    From what it looks like to me you were hunting isiloon with your clan after restart and some "hackers" not unlike yourself stole it from you so you went to cz and started exping with your clan. Your priests not even in town yet you claim you had just logged on yet you have sw and wolf (theres no rogue on the screen), ac hp and str (there's no priest on the screen), and RandomNoob had only just joined the party so i don't think he teleported them (he also doesn't seem to be trying to tp the warrior SlashniKurac). I don't know how you could get all those buffs without seeing that icon in the right hand corner and it also seems you had been playing with your character for much longer than you claim to have. If GM wasn't online when you hunted isiloon and you were, you must've been on for a decent amount of time, quite enough for me to believe that you put the scroll there yourself (even if your sharer did it, it's just as bad). You also tried to hide the evidence which is a sign of being guilty.

Grim, a random noob with 27 posts saying, "soz guys, it was me", is not proof so don't claim it is because your looking like a tool.

Grim your mana potions also on right click and that doesn't save after a restart so you set that for right click after you logged in and i'm guessing you were killing things before that screenshot was made.

You were also the party leader, and your clan was killing monsters so I am quite sure that you were killing mobs while you had that exp scroll on. You can say the leader was passed to you but it's more than likely it wasn't.

Sure none of that's "proof" but it all adds up to make it seem that you were aware of the scroll being there and you've lied to us about just recently logging in.

Buff lasts for 30minutes. Your telling me that IF your sharer logged off exactly after he started the buff, you still went and hunted isiloon with clan until hackers stole it, without noticing the buff (who the fuck doesn't check thier buff bar when trying to kill isiloon???), went and LED an exp party with your clan without noticing the exp buff, as you most likely had killed monsters and recieved +50% exp yet you still didn't notice. You were fully buffed yet you still didn't see it no matter how many buffs you got? Not to mention by the time you can hunt isiloon with your clan, then lead an 8 man exp party 30 minutes would have easily passed.

Now thats fucking blind man, and you had the guts to have a go at other people about being blind in another topic :lol: ... hypocrite. Although i'm pretty sure you're not that blind you just knew it was there. :P

I'd give it a 95%+ chance it HAD to be you who was the one who activated the scroll, and a less than 5% chance that the scroll could even have lasted that long.

The topic that I wanted to post this in was deleted, I may as well post this somewhere.

From what it looks like to me you were hunting isiloon with your clan after restart and some "hackers" not unlike yourself stole it from you so you went to cz and started exping with your clan. Your priests not even in town yet you claim you had just logged on yet you have sw and wolf (theres no rogue on the screen), ac hp and str (there's no priest on the screen), and RandomNoob had only just joined the party so i don't think he teleported them (he also doesn't seem to be trying to tp the warrior SlashniKurac). I don't know how you could get all those buffs without seeing that icon in the right hand corner and it also seems you had been playing with your character for much longer than you claim to have. If GM wasn't online when you hunted isiloon and you were, you must've been on for a decent amount of time, quite enough for me to believe that you put the scroll there yourself (even if your sharer did it, it's just as bad). You also tried to hide the evidence which is a sign of being guilty.

Grim, a random noob with 27 posts saying, "soz guys, it was me", is not proof so don't claim it is because your looking like a tool.

Grim your mana potions also on right click and that doesn't save after a restart so you set that for right click after you logged in and i'm guessing you were killing things before that screenshot was made.

You were also the party leader, and your clan was killing monsters so I am quite sure that you were killing mobs while you had that exp scroll on. You can say the leader was passed to you but it's more than likely it wasn't.

Sure none of that's "proof" but it all adds up to make it seem that you were aware of the scroll being there and you've lied to us about just recently logging in.

Buff lasts for 30minutes. Your telling me that IF your sharer logged off exactly after he started the buff, you still went and hunted isiloon with clan until hackers stole it, without noticing the buff (who the fuck doesn't check thier buff bar when trying to kill isiloon???), went and LED an exp party with your clan without noticing the exp buff, as you most likely had killed monsters and recieved +50% exp yet you still didn't notice. You were fully buffed yet you still didn't see it no matter how many buffs you got? Not to mention by the time you can hunt isiloon with your clan, then lead an 8 man exp party 30 minutes would have easily passed.

Now thats fucking blind man, and you had the guts to have a go at other people about being blind in another topic :lol: ... hypocrite. Although i'm pretty sure you're not that blind you just knew it was there. :P

I'd give it a 95%+ chance it HAD to be you who was the one who activated the scroll, and a less than 5% chance that the scroll could even have lasted that long.[/b]
    im not sure but i think i read somewhere that his sharer had taken this pic? or am i wrong...

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast