Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Fatality member cheating.

This is a discussion on Fatality member cheating. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seams like a good idea bro, did you know your sharer was cheating btw? or was this the first you ...
Page: 5

Seams like a good idea bro, did you know your sharer was cheating btw? or was this the first you had seen?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Hes my friend in Real life I knew he had used koxp befor but didnt think he would use on the account
    since he was gonna baba shop and shit later but i think he just got bored and tryed the xp bug
    i didnt know until later like 5 mins after that ss when we do Rebuff and start to xp

Hes my friend in Real life I knew he had used koxp befor but didnt think he would use on the account
    since he was gonna baba shop and shit later but i think he just got bored and tryed the xp bug
    i didnt know until later like 5 mins after that ss when we do Rebuff and start to xp[/b]
    Ah right, thats always problem with sharers , are u defo quitting or gonna be gay and come back?

Ah right, thats always problem with sharers , are u defo quitting or gonna be gay and come back?[/b]
    well i dont wanna play without fatality cuz all other clans g4y and dont wanna get worked
    so its up to nick/sam ^^

Red

what a fucking joke. aww its okay grim, we know it was your sharer. please dont quit. the perfect excuse eh.

and why is sharing so widely accepted around here? its like koxp except your leveling legit in my mind. koxp is used to level faster than other players. According to terms of service, the sharing of accounts is not permitted. This rule was made to keep it fair for the players that only play ONE account. how is it fair for one player to put in a lot of time in his account and to be outlvled or np'd by another account with multiple people playing it?

koxp and sharing are both against TOS but no one ever looks down at people who share.

what a fucking joke. aww its okay grim, we know it was your sharer. please dont quit. the perfect excuse eh.

and why is sharing so widely accepted around here? its like koxp except your leveling legit in my mind. koxp is used to level faster than other players. According to terms of service, the sharing of accounts is not permitted. This rule was made to keep it fair for the players that only play ONE account. how is it fair for one player to put in a lot of time in his account and to be outlvled or np'd by another account with multiple people playing it?

koxp and sharing are both against TOS but no one ever looks down at people who share.[/b]
    cause some people like to see me in game and dont wanna see me leave over something dumb?
    right bro thats a joke

and he a friend in real life

atleast 40% ppl on this forum share accounts for sho, it's convenient and good to wake up with more xp/np, however koxp is not the same... its using a program ( BOT ) to lvl your character or gain lvls.. cant be classed together

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

koxp and sharing are both against TOS but no one ever looks down at people who share.[/b]
    sharing is by far no where near as fucked as koxp (dont compare them with k2's TOS), when u go cz and cant kill these damn noobs coz of that fuckin heal thing is so retarded.
    if anything from my experience sharing is fun with ur friends.

cigaret25

atleast, just kick your sharer /ignore this topic.
    play fair, never use sharer anymore :huh:

atleast, just kick your sharer /ignore this topic.
    play fair, never use sharer anymore :huh:[/b]
    he dont play the account anymore as ive said already

Red

sharing is by far no where near as fucked as koxp (dont compare them with k2's TOS), when u go cz and cant kill these damn noobs coz of that fuckin heal thing is so retarded.
    if anything from my experience sharing is fun with ur friends.[/b]
    im obviously not comparing. koxp is much worse, but no matter what you say sharing is against TOS.

and i'll ask again, how is it fair to someone single leveling their account? he gets outlvl'd by a bunch of sharers. i mean, K2 made sharing a TOS for a reason.

cigaret25

he dont play the account anymore as ive said already[/b]
    ok good, now just see what everyone says in reply's etc..
    I think you will stay, and just don't use more sharers
    Fatality is going 69 or 70+ ?

ok good, now just see what everyone says in reply's etc..
    I think you will stay, and just don't use more sharers
    Fatality is going 69 or 70+ ?[/b]
    80+

70+ mate

cigaret25

80+[/b]
    k cool, and ur 66 just stay on this game u will ever finish lvl 80, then you can show who's the best withOUT hacks.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast