Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Fatality member cheating.

This is a discussion on Fatality member cheating. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Personally i dont mind leveling slowly, i prefer to grow with the char than level my arse of 24/7...
Page: 6

Personally i dont mind leveling slowly, i prefer to grow with the char than level my arse of 24/7

@ red Sharing is a choice... it shouldn't be a part of the k2's TOS if you don't want to share and get ahead in lvls that's your own choice, it might not be fair on you but that's your fault.

knightned

@ red Sharing is a choice... it shouldn't be a part of the k2's TOS if you don't want to share and get ahead in lvls that's your own choice, it might not be fair on you but that's your fault.[/b]
    That's not a good reason. Well then it's ok to koxp because if someone else doesn't want to koxp and get ahead in levels, that's thier choice, if it's unfair on them thats thier fault even though i'm being a dick and breaking the rules.

Red

@ red Sharing is a choice... it shouldn't be a part of the k2's TOS if you don't want to share and get ahead in lvls that's your own choice, it might not be fair on you but that's your fault.[/b]
    hmm? the same argument could be made for koxp? doing it is a violation of TOS but its a choice. lol. you are obviously a sharer but im sure some people who don't share will agree with me on this one. i might not find any non-sharers in a thread with "Fatality" in the title but it still seems unfair to me.

plus you cant say "it shouldnt be part of TOS blah blah." Once you create your own game fookwan you can make all the TOS you want. but your playing KO and they can make whatever type of TOS they want.

hmm? the same argument could be made for koxp? doing it is a violation of TOS but its a choice. lol. you are obviously a sharer but im sure some people who don't share will agree with me on this one. i might not find any non-sharers in a thread with "Fatality" in the title but it still seems unfair to me.

plus you cant say "it shouldnt be part of TOS blah blah." Once you create your own game fookwan you can make all the TOS you want. but your playing KO and they can make whatever type of TOS they want.[/b]
    I concur

Red

That's not a good reason. Well then it's ok to koxp because if someone else doesn't want to koxp and get ahead in levels, that's thier choice, if it's unfair on them thats thier fault even though i'm being a dick and breaking the rules.[/b]
    exactly.

so u copy and paste this pic one more time from general how leet r u i wana see a real proof this dosent mean shit,1 guy and hes not even in clan u fail buddy bb.

Banned

I am changing the topic title from clan to member. No need to ruin the rep of the clan just because one member decided to cheat. Yes. if it was grims sharer the most logical way of dealing with this would be to kick the sharer, unless you love your sharer for how much xp hes getting you with the bug, then you would leave the clan like Grim has done.

cigaret25

I am changing the topic title from clan to member. No need to ruin the rep of the clan just because one member decided to cheat. Yes. if it was grims sharer the most logical way of dealing with this would be to kick the sharer, unless you love your sharer for how much xp hes getting you with the bug, then you would leave the clan like Grim has done.[/b]
    true , nice job vandy, i am sure there are not 30 ppls cheating. there are 100% more cheaters here on ko4life but just keep it hiding

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

I am changing the topic title from clan to member. No need to ruin the rep of the clan just because one member decided to cheat. Yes. if it was grims sharer the most logical way of dealing with this would be to kick the sharer, unless you love your sharer for how much xp hes getting you with the bug, then you would leave the clan like Grim has done.[/b]
    lol thats it, i left clan cause i choose my sharer cuz he does 5 - 10% and some of it wasnt legit Out of 2 Weeks What CRAZY XP!!!!
    no bro thats not how it went
    Soon as i noticed i logged vent asked Sam ( sam = Fors4ken aka leader )
    told him about it he said just wait see how it was
    and i did for a little bit then everyone started to talk shit on fatality and i have respect for the clan and dont want it to have bad name

Btw My sharer Is Kicked Off the account
    and waiting for nick and Sam To login Same time to speak to them
    to get their input and feelings about it

after reading this topic , ill quote from a turky guy ...
    LOL VERY LOL

wooooooooooooooot[/b]
    +1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Sorry I just woke up. Um as I said before, I don't tolerate cheaters. I got the story straight from Grim himself as to what happened, and I do believe him that his sharer did that, but cheating is cheating, and no matter if the sharer cheated or the real user cheated, it still counts as 1 character. So for those saying kick the sharer and forget about this topic, that's not how it's gonna happen. So Grim is out of the clan, as I said, I can't tolerate cheaters. As for you guys saying he will just name change and join clan... that's a no, it's not going to happen.

Thank you for posting this though, if you have any more proof of anyone else, contact me and I'll gladly deal with them.

Imhotep

Sorry I just woke up. Um as I said before, I don't tolerate cheaters. I got the story straight from Grim himself as to what happened, and I do believe him that his sharer did that, but cheating is cheating, and no matter if the sharer cheated or the real user cheated, it still counts as 1 character. So for those saying kick the sharer and forget about this topic, that's not how it's gonna happen. So Grim is out of the clan, as I said, I can't tolerate cheaters. As for you guys saying he will just name change and join clan... that's a no, it's not going to happen.

Thank you for posting this though, if you have any more proof of anyone else, contact me and I'll gladly deal with them.[/b]
    hard man nick !

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

why do you guys keep saying Fatality this Fatality that? we aren't cheaters. Sure someone in the clan might have used the scroll and because of that he was kicked. Anyone in the clan who uses these scrolls will be kicked. I believe grim when he said it was his sharer but that's his own fault that he had him as a sharer. So once again please stop saying Fatality uses them because we don't and its all those haters out there that just are using this opportunity to flame us.[/b]
    good day

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast