Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Fatality member cheating.

This is a discussion on Fatality member cheating. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wait, so the whole of Fatality cheat now? That makes sense....
Page: 8

Wait, so the whole of Fatality cheat now? That makes sense.

It's kind of ironic because MOST of the people who know that this is the icon is for the 50 % xp bug are the people who used the program. I didn't know about this until this thread was made.

Ki1laH

It's kind of ironic because MOST of the people who know that this is the icon is for the 50 % xp bug are the people who used the program. I didn't know about this until this thread was made.[/b]
    This.

And these people also know that it apparently persists through relogging?

All I can say it takes one to know one.

Helldin665

This.

All I can say it takes one to know one.[/b]

fuckin +1

knightned

fuckin +1[/b]
    Except after the other cheaters were caught we could recognise those scrolls from then on.

Just ban him in case his cheatting. friend of mine is already paying the price by comeback to ko while the game is under k2network control and turks are everywhere.
    So just in case you have doubt on someone who is cheating or using koxp (if it's archer, there is good case that somone will be banned) go for it and report on !

Vicious

Sorry I just woke up. Um as I said before, I don't tolerate cheaters. I got the story straight from Grim himself as to what happened, and I do believe him that his sharer did that, but cheating is cheating, and no matter if the sharer cheated or the real user cheated, it still counts as 1 character. So for those saying kick the sharer and forget about this topic, that's not how it's gonna happen. So Grim is out of the clan, as I said, I can't tolerate cheaters. As for you guys saying he will just name change and join clan... that's a no, it's not going to happen.

Thank you for posting this though, if you have any more proof of anyone else, contact me and I'll gladly deal with them.[/b]
    Edited title and added some words to the main post, respect to tHeUnBeAtAbLe for kicking him and not bullshitting around.

Key421

Damn he ownt himself, but who cares really 95% of the game cheats. And the 5% legit players are just wasting time.
    S> lvl 81 Rogue on ronark, pm if you want to offer xD

Banned

This.

All I can say it takes one to know one.[/b]
    it does but the point is i admit to using cheat while people like him keeps saying that he's legit when he knows that he cheats.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

EDIT: GRIM HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FATALITY FOR CHEATING GUIZE[/b]
    actaully i left so u guys couldnt say shit about fatality but yet you still managed to

and my sharer admited to saying was him lol what more do u want?

Vicious

actaully i left so u guys couldnt say shit about fatality but yet you still managed to[/b]
    Actually I'm pretty sure you were still in the clan when I posted the topic/you posted the screenshots.

and my sharer admited to saying was him lol what more do u want?[/b]
    btw. my mom can log ko4life and vouch me im legyt 75 on Ionia ok?

edit: hey its Freestylers mom, my son is legit, ok?[/b]

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Actually I'm pretty sure you were still in the clan when I posted the topic/you posted the screenshots.[/b]
    hmm dunno dont remember

but still, i know it looks bad but really come on now why would i take SS and talk to gm with me having a xp bug on ?
    why would i pm a gm?
    and then why would i post on ko4life
    thats like The dumbest thing ever!!

i didnt look at my screen shots cause obvisouly i dont hack didnt have to worry
    anyone who does hack you would think they would be paranoid enough to search their SS at least
    or even look at their Top right hand corner to make sure

Btw, he isnt vouching for me he is admiting to what he did...
    I do have vouchers saying i dont hack to tho if you can read ^^

MrTriumpH

dudes , grim is not cheating , i´ve played with him in c-west too , and no1 complained on him , If u guys not lising to him u maybe do a bad thing for the clan i think his stupid sharer has the cheat , so stop blame Grim , I know him for long time now i even been in his clan , i he never used koxp , so stop talk shit , I can bet the half here who is saying he is a koxper have use koxp once in there KO history , so add him back add say u cant have any sharers , its so simple

aqturk

Guys, I come back to this forum to check on ko4life news but I seen this topic has gotten 6 pages so I&#39;ma say...you guys are such drama queens only because im drunk and u all <3 GrimReaper..gg

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

This all happened while I was sleeping, he left the clan himself, which I respect him for... but even if he stayed I wouldn&#39;t have kept him. I just find it pathetic that sharers would do something like this... imagine if sharers do it on purpose to blackmail the real users in case something happens.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast