Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fate Clan -ForgottenWarrior

This is a discussion on fate Clan -ForgottenWarrior within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I was sliding a HQ and after bout 2-3 mins when i got it to over 50% Fate clan ...
Page: 1

flamthrow

Well I was sliding a HQ and after bout 2-3 mins when i got it to over 50% Fate clan comes. ForgottenWarrior the Clan Leader, a rogue and steelscorpion. Well after pulling all the Dread Mares in stock on me they managed to get the HQ out of my sight and got the box. Just warning people that these people are moraless and actually had the nerve to diss me and tell me : Boss is fair play , dumbass... Fine I agree with that BUT pulling mobs on you so you get Xp'd is not, Dumbass.

Now bitch, go call your Gm contacts and get me banned for posting the thruth... Rofl.

FlippinSweeT

truth flame, not "thruth"

nothin can rly happen here about him except to just let him go about his business and be a little pussy .

ubuubuubu3

Man ...im SteelScorpion ...i spoked to you .. you are really retard sorry to telling that but its "True" ...and it wasn't like that ..so please stf...and i was seeking and i entered the party when the HQ was at 50% health .. i made 2 drain's and that's why we get the drop and you are angry about that so please dont be noob ..... if you need a Feather of Harpy Queen i will give you it was only that the drop. ! Thanks ..and ForgottenWarrior its not a noob like you who will let you to speak like that for him.

flamthrow

First off, it was exactly like I said. You pulled numerous amounts of Dread Mares on me while i was trying to kill the Boss. Outdamaging someone on a Boss is fair play, Pulling IS NOT. Now please crawl back into you whole and stfu up coz you just are a plain Retard. Thx and BB.

Just letting people know about those morons flip + i do have screenshots that I've sent to K2 but well you know how they role.

Keep on playing with your friends that make you play like you want in this game (just using your words again) (there he ment he can pull on people whenever he wants.)

I frapsted the whole thing sent it to K2 cant be bothered posting this here, so just showing you what that tard was saying afterwards.

tgrandomtask

dude easy to fix
    next time hes at boss just lure back
    everyday i have some noob turk trade me or lure at my boss
    i just move away and bring a dread mare then they die and i finish

flamthrow

Couldnt really do that since they were kinda more than 1, If I start pulling on them i loose the boss. + i dont do that Oh yea you just reminded me, they trade spammed me too. LOL

Pathetic

Snirr5

a boss is really free-for-all. you do want you need to do to get the box..

ubuubuubu3

Hey Atlantis.....You Really Suck This is my last post on this topic...sorry for telling that but you really suck ...""a boss is really free-for-all. you do want you need to do to get the box.."" this is real !! .. i lost 10000 de boss's for that ...and on the oder verision when you invite someone to party....i lost "ROC,ROL,....etc" so please stf.. thanks for you reply on forum.. bb " forgottenwarrior told me you are a simple noob" so please STF .. bbye you can delete your topic

free doesnt mean lure other mobs near to him if he&#39;s allready killing the boss <_<
    this kind of ppl ruin the game ...

flamthrow

You people just dont get it... Guess the saying : Dont argue with retards applies perfectly here. BOSSES are free for all, LURIN on people in order to get them Killed is still banable read the fucking TOS. Now Im not the "noob" whos been pulling on people so refrain from using that term, noob.

Bix

Hello all. Bix here. As a really old school player, let me tell ya what really happen and explain a few point that is not true about this guy arguement.
    Well first of all there&#39;s like 7 or more people watching this guy soloing HQ. Perhap you are a noob warrior and can&#39;t (possibly don&#39;t have enough pots) drain HQ life completely. There were a couple of DM running toward the scene perhap by some lure from priest or other warriors (or maybe the damn DM just get aggressive trust me they are very aggressive). We were sitting there waiting to see if u can kill it alone. Off course I go invisible when I see Dreadmare coming at me (hope u don&#39;t think I m luring). I think there&#39;s a released patch that fix the luring problems. If someone lure a monster on you, it will not go aggressive on you (only aggressive toward the lurer) and return to it original spawn location. Anyway after watching you soloing it for a long ass time and u finally stop(perhap to grab more pot from letter), we(everyone that was watching not just fate clan) takes the opportunity to kill it since the damage you inflict was reseted to 0. If you stop fighting a monster for like 10-15 secs, the damage u inflict on it will be reseted to 0 (we all know this). Anyway, I just point out a few point about your accusations that is questionable.
    1. Boss is fair game like 99% of the peoples here say.
    2. Lured monster will not go aggressive on bystander unless bystander do 1 or more of the following.
    a. attack the lured monster.
    b. heal someone when it nearby.
    c. bystander is near it original spawn location.
    3. There&#39;s at least 7 people watching u soloing HQ, all waiting to ks incase u stop or dies. One or more could be luring and not necessary from Fate clan.
    4. This is the first time Fate clan get accused. Ask any other boss hunters if we were luring on them? Yea we might ks and out damage them but never once luring on them.
    5. Concerning trade spam, we would never do that. If you can provide 1 pics of anyone from fate clan spamming trade on you while u were fighting the boss, I&#39;ll give u a Rol for free.
    6. Be honest and admit u can&#39;t solo an HQ and had to stop to repot from letter. I might be wrong here but it just pathetic man. I as an archer (with much lower def and life) can solo an HQ but u can&#39;t ;p

*I&#39;ll be happy to do some test about luring with u if u free and curious. Have a nice day, go lvl up some, babashop some, and GL next time.

2. Lured monster will not go aggressive on bystander unless bystander do 1 or more of the following.
    a. attack the lured monster.
    b. heal someone when it nearby.
    c. bystander is near it original spawn location.[/b]
    wrong few days ago on girakon i was leveling off DTS with a random party and some guy ran by luring a TW and it agroed on me when i didnt do anything :S lucky i didnt die from it but still it agroed... and the guy kept bring it back to us for almost a good 20mins straight and got 1 party member killed 5+ times and he never touched it once :S

flamthrow

Refrain from using the term noob as I already told you. Have never heard of you either so no need to start with the : Im Oldskool
    Babashop? Look at my clan fucktard that should say enough.
    Odd i was at the Dk spot and hmmm Dread Mares running to the Dk spot? LOL
    It was an archer pulling then hiding and yes it did hit me a few times.
    I could have perfectly killed the HQ solo and no when they got the Hq away from me was coz I got trade spammed. Now as you said this might have been someone else coz I saw a few others there too. But the luring definitly came from one of you.

Bix

@ Flamethrower Ok why i even bother trying to explain anything. your screen name say it all. Flaming is your specialty. I call u a noob cuz I was sitting there for a long ass time watching u fight HQ and finally stop. Look man an archer like me without minor heal(can&#39;t minor heal and attack at same time) and lower def and life then most warrior can solo an HQ so it reasonable to call u a noob warrior. Hahaha, I think u just mad cuz you lost loot from HQ when u stopped attacking it. Fair game man, so chill out! Never hear of me mean u are noob. All old school peoples know me. I played on this server when it first came out 3-4 years ago.

@ boredoutofmymind bro let do a test with dreadmare shall we? u sit somewhere far from dreadmare spawn location and i will lure a dreadmare on u and see what it will do. Pm me in game anytime and I be happy to test with ya. Although Elmorad/Karus monster might be different, Eslant monster are design to return to it orignal spot when lured. Only time u see people sitting in camp died in Eslant is when someone lure a monster that can aoe.

flamthrow

I got it down to half hp in 2 mins w/o duffs/heals and sliding it. If U hadnt showed up it was dead in bout 2-3 mins more. Now Flaming is not at all my definition of fun and I only post when Im right about something. I&#39;ve been on myko since beta then moved ares when the beta was out in august 2004 so thats 3 years not 4 thx.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast