Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

fate Clan -ForgottenWarrior

This is a discussion on fate Clan -ForgottenWarrior within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. you are a weakass over 5min and you only able to bring it down to 70%. 2. you are ...
Page: 2

Fate

1. you are a weakass over 5min and you only able to bring it down to 70%.

2. you are a dumbfuck for stop attacking it and let all your effort go to waste. (repoting maybe) and letting us the opportunity to compete fairly with you.

3. you are welcome to lure on me anytime you want mofo and you will never see me post or bitching at anyone.

4. it's a man eat man world (survival of the fittest). after what happen to you that day i'm sure it will empower you later in the future. and i'm sure you will thx me later.

5. grow up crying to all this forum people wont do shit because i don't give a fuck who they are.

TY and welcome to the World of Knight Online.

Faggot clan ksers...

Fate

i will end it here wont bother in this stupid post and argue with morons. ^

1. you are a weakass over 5min and you only able to bring it down to 70%.

2. you are a dumbfuck for stop attacking it and let all your effort go to waste. (repoting maybe) and letting us the opportunity to compete fairly with you.

3. you are welcome to lure on me anytime you want mofo and you will never see me post or bitching at anyone.

4. it's a man eat man world (survival of the fittest). after what happen to you that day i'm sure it will empower you later in the future. and i'm sure you will thx me later.

5. grow up crying to all this forum people wont do shit because i don't give a fuck who they are.

TY and welcome to the World of Knight Online.[/b]
    How old are you? you think you animals ? you think its the nature ? you think we cannibals? wtf is man eat man , wtf is your bullshit , man eat man to survive pffffffffff animal eat animal its really but really diffrent thing , but man eat man rofl ... also LooMei is GG warrior i sure he can kick your ass easy , at least he dont lure MOBs on ppl when he bored ... if you cant get boss for yourself then its your problem ... go get skills <_<

ubuubuubu3

flamthrow... sorry to telling that you Really ARE A NOOB and its the best tearm for you ...please try stop to be more than a noob and enter the very noob category.. sorry ( SteelScorpion here) bb noob h34r:

SSjV3g3ta

Fuck off with ur turkish behaviour shitheads Learn to behave like an adult instead of doing retarded things

Banned

Fuck off with ur turkish behaviour shitheads Learn to behave like an adult instead of doing retarded things[/b]

maybe if you behaviour on your posts he might learn something from you

flamthrow

Maybe instead of calling me a Noob 24/7 you might wanna try and 1v1 me? And sorry to tell you but you only got it coz i got trade spammed and you managed to pull the aggro of me. People do give a shit thrust me and the meaningless reward of people knowing about your childish behaviour actually does some good. People might avoid joining a clan that gets their bosses by pulling on people. Thx, bb and come again.

a boss is really free-for-all. you do want you need to do to get the box..[/b]
    wow you must be a noob then, if thats how you kill your bosses.

<3 flamethrow

FlippinSweeT

boss is free for all in that there&#39;s no ks-ing of a boss, in that i mean gogo and see who deals the most damage and gets the box. for as long as i&#39;ve known flame he doesn&#39;t lie, and luring, trade-spam is all trademark actions of a child with no life and nothing else to do but be jealous over the soul pot that will most likely drop. if u think flame is a noob then ur obviously stupid, he&#39;s one of the oldest ko players that still plays and he combo&#39;s better than any1 i know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12