Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Fcking Turk

This is a discussion on Fcking Turk within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Call ur dady or brother. I don't like wrangle kids like u. :/...
Page: 9

Garmonbozia

Call ur dady or brother. I don't like wrangle kids like u. :/

Assaf001

oh no, pls dont do that

asshole

TunaFishyMe

lol, he stole a ROC from someone. And thats not enough to ban him? lol Great clan going here. Bunch of noobs who cant even find and kill their own bosses.

wastyrx

ehehe this is funny, when som1 flame Turks just jump in it n join them but som1 flame 'the others' (i hate that coz this is for racist -.-) he has a reason for that right?

Assaf001

lol not my fault, so dont say FF !

say the clan member name, that's ur mistake and u make war from somthing that doesnt true about clan, its 1 member. zZz

TunaFishyMe

Fuck taht! Everyday is there is another fucktard thats ksing/luring/glitching/steal drops from FF! So therefore its your clan that has a problem. Your members represents your clan. Your members fuck you, your clan fucks up. Ban him or your clan's name wil lbe slander (if it wasnt already)

Trii

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Fuck taht! *Everyday is there is another fucktard thats ksing/luring/glitching/steal drops from FF! *So therefore its your clan that has a problem. *Your members represents your *clan. *Your members fuck you, your clan fucks up. *Ban him or your clan's name wil lbe slander (if it wasnt already)
    it already was

wastyrx

Originally posted by Assaf001
    lol not my fault, so dont say FF !

say the clan member name, that's ur mistake and u make war from somthing that doesnt true about clan, its 1 member. zZz
    u guys baned this scammer from the clan?

Garmonbozia

Nope, cuz that guy lickin their asses i guess. lmao

wastyrx

then its ur fault Assaf001 h43r:

Speed of Dark

he didnt scamm the roc ffs
    and why still i see babybash and the other scammers in ur clan? what's the diffrence?

notyet "scammed" fang of barrkira
    3 ppl in obvilion scammed iron belt shels etc.

<_<

wastyrx

stealing 1$ or 1000$ from som1 is same thing..

Assaf001

I dont give a shit for Garmonshit, he is an asshole, and Im not the leader and Im not the assistant of the clan, Im not NotYet so dont talk to me, talk to him, not my fucking fault, dont bulshit ok?

Garmonshit suck _)_

wastyrx

but hes a scammer n u r in same clan with him. u can say ban this fag coz hes scam som1 u do this? btw im talkin nice with u but u r still yellin mothafukaa!!lablabalbalbla stop yellin like a bitch oke? :wub:

Garmonbozia

Originally posted by Assaf001
    I dont give a shit for Garmonshit, he is an asshole, and Im not the leader and Im not the assistant of the clan, Im not NotYet so dont talk to me, talk to him, not my fucking fault, dont bulshit ok?

Garmonshit suck _)_
    I see, you are not the leader and you are not the assistant of the clan, you are not NotYet or zoGi. So, [size=24]SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCKING STUPID ASSHOLE! Cuz i'm talkin to them.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast