Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FECIMEN IS A SCAMMER

This is a discussion on FECIMEN IS A SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok here let me tell you everything that happened. first on friday i pmed this guy to buy is account ...
Page: 1

Banned

ok here let me tell you everything that happened.
    first on friday i pmed this guy to buy is account and gear, so i login my paypal account and send him the $600.00 for the chara and gear. after i send the money he logs out of msn. will as some as i seen that i put a hold on my account and set it to limited untill i call paypal and reset my account. the next day i get on ko4life and see this post, so like any other person would do is get scared that my name is going to go to shit, so i get a hold of him and ask him what is up. he says because i charged back. will i told him that i didnt charge back that i but a limitation on my account because of my credit card. and we go on for about 5 mins on that and i tryed to send him a ss of my paypal where it said that it was on hold and he didnt want it. and hour later he says ok that he will trust my one more time, so i go with it. i send him the money once more to a different account because when i put a hold on it, it ended up locking his account up for a couple of days untill that transation was fixed. so i then sent $600.00 to his other account and he told me that he hit the denie button not meaning to. so i see that was true and i then resend it like he asked. and this was on sunday. and for my to get my stuff he said he wanted to wait untill the money got in his back account because he was scared that i would charge back. so like a dumb ass that i am for trusting people i waited. he told my wed or friday. will come wed. we talked and i told him that i wanted it then and not later that we said wed. to be honest with you all i wanted it for war lol. but come friday he is no where to be found, so i make a post about did i get scammed. some people said to wait until tomarrow incase something happened so i did. and here it is sat. and the ass isnt anywhere. so i got sammed bad as of right now i am out of $600.00 . if anyone has any idea on how to get my money back plz help me.

Also i do have a complete msn message starting from sat - the last time i talked to him
    and a ss of my paypal. just need help on getting on this sit

Banned

the guys ko4life name is: fecimen
    msn is: [email protected] & [email protected]
    paypal accounts are: [email protected] & [email protected]

humm if you all need any other info just let me know

but like i said i do have a copy of the msn converstaion and a ss of where i didnt charge back the first time.

let this be a lesson as will to you and me, not to trust anyone at all.

and if any of you out there have any idea or any way to help me get my money back plz let me know.

Banned

going to bed

Banned

bump

Banned

im going to bump this so evryone knows not to trust this guy at all

Banned

bump

razzy

damns that sucks dude.

Sorry i have no ifo to help you out with this problem.

Banned

no problem i guess i learned the hard way on : to hell with buying shit and get it myself

rockk

why dont you chargeback? you can always charge back

Banned

why dont you chargeback? you can always charge back[/b]
    i didnt see a option where is it? and is it to late? its been 1 week and 2 days

meat

i didnt see a option where is it? and is it to late? its been 1 week and 2 days[/b]
    im new in this forum but i just read that you charged back the money once, now you forgot how to do it, ummm it seems that you are not being honest

this is the post http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=130402

Banned

im new in this forum but i just read that you charged back the money once, now you forgot how to do it, ummm it seems that you are not being honest

this is the post http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=130402[/b]
    see i charged back once on this first account then he had me pay a different account and he then denied it for some reason (he said he hit the wrong button) so i then sent the money again

Banned

and as far as being honest bro look a little deeper. you will see that 2 people have bought this account at the same time. and as far as my issue, read the last post on that link you posted. it tells all.
    and who are you to be questioning if im being honest. you just joined ko yestarday. im going to keep my eye on you and see what you sell to make sure that your not the same guy that scammed me.

StaticShock

Wish if i could help

rockk

so did you charge back or not, if you did post it, tell us if you won, so we can celebrate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast