Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FeelThePain new scammer for 140 USD

This is a discussion on FeelThePain new scammer for 140 USD within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SkyHunter This is correct, as stated above. FeelThePain has zero involvement in this other than the guy ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    This is correct, as stated above. FeelThePain has zero involvement in this other than the guy used his account to scam him; that's it. Karas is FeelThePain, not this guy (source: I played with both of them on OldSchool).
    Doesn't mean he's not guilty, he shared his account with his friend, dont be naive, he knew exactly what he's doing.
    Whether he actually scammed him this guy or not, he should still be banned shouldn't he?

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Doesn't mean he's not guilty, he shared his account with his friend, dont be naive, he knew exactly what he's doing.
    Whether he actually scammed him this guy or not, he should still be banned shouldn't he?
    He had no way of knowing what his friends intentions were? He knew him in real life and he just started scamming people randomly, how is that any of Karas' fault whatsoever? That's like blaming someone for not being able to predict what their friend is gonna do in the future. But he isn't responding here, so maybe he doesn't even use KO4life anymore / doesn't care.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    He had no way of knowing what his friends intentions were? He knew him in real life and he just started scamming people randomly, how is that any of Karas' fault whatsoever? That's like blaming someone for not being able to predict what their friend is gonna do in the future. But he isn't responding here, so maybe he doesn't even use KO4life anymore / doesn't care.
    Well first, there is this thread SCAMMERS LIST

Second, it seems to be against the forum rules.. even if he wouldn't scam someone using his account, this account was supposed to be banned just for being shared..
    And I quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post

• You may not purchase, sell, gift, share or trade your Gamers4Life account under any circumstances; any such attempt will result in permanent ban.
    The thing is, I personally could not care any less if he shared his account or not but if you do share your account you should take responsibility if your friend(s) scammed someone with it.
    Obviously it's not OP's fault that someone here decided to share his account with a scammer and that scammer scammed him right?

See what I am trying to say here, it shouldn't matter from first place who scammed him, whether it was Karas himself or his friend, this account led to the fact OP got scammed? therefore, I think this account should be banned.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

How do we know he used his G4Life acc? Is there any proof of communication via G4Life? I don't know Karas' Orion name, but maybe his Orion character name was FeelThePain since its a pretty consistent name that he uses for everything (on private server anyway).

I mean like I said, Karas isn't responding here, so he probably doesn't give a shit anyway, but just food for thought I guess.

Didn't bother SSing the whole conversation, but this should like the G4L account to the facebook account.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

i don't believe karas would scam someone
    i hope he responds here so we know what happend

Looks like he did, i know he got shittons of sharers always but i guess he wouldn't share his G4L -account.

The account will be banned in light of this evidence. If Karas really wants to complain then he can do so, but right now things look pretty bad for him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post

Didn't include proof of payment to him because he does say he received it. I can provide it on demand.

So we agreed on trading 140USD for a Shard+11 on Orion Server 2 Camp 1 Folk Village. Then no one came in folk other than me then said on facebook that he wishes I enjoy the dagger. The was literally no one around me so no chances he gave it to the wrong person thinking it was me or I don't even think he even connected.

I should have asked to see the Shard first to see if he was a serious trader but I did 700 USD worth of trade this month and never had any problem with old KO4LIFE users so I just sent the money. Plus, he had one of the guy I did a trade this week with as a facebook friend so I tought he was legit.

Edit :

his facebook : https://www.facebook.com/adam.kaprinis
    his paypal : [email protected]

seems like ur dumb af ,since u got scammed from him . (btw this is the owner of FEELTHEPAINS account /karas ) dont care about my old account anymore , wasnt using it that much ko4life . Im glad that he scammed u and i hope he scamms more ppl .

Banned

Even tho he used my account , still didnt took any money from him

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    i don't believe karas would scam someone
    i hope he responds here so we know what happend
    I dunno if that's really him but if yes, it seems like a proper comment eh?

Quote Originally Posted by FTPakaKaras View Post
    seems like ur dumb af ,since u got scammed from him . (btw this is the owner of FEELTHEPAINS account /karas ) dont care about my old account anymore , wasnt using it that much ko4life . Im glad that he scammed u and i hope he scamms more ppl .

heres the evidence you need to ban, both of them and here is also the evidence you need to show paypal to get your money back.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    heres the evidence you need to ban, both of them and here is also the evidence you need to show paypal to get your money back.

LMAO ..
    calm down matt , u trying to be mod or someshit ?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FTPakaKaras View Post
    LMAO ..

calm down matt , u trying to be mod or someshit ?
    I highly doubt that posting a proof of someone being a complete douchebag would make him a mod.

He's just trying to help the case here but well, your main account is already banned and I am happy that you got banned after I saw your comment and this skype conversation.
    Before I felt kinda sorry for you because you tried to be nice to your friend and he screwed someone with your account, now you're not any better than your friend tbh.

And I got nothing against you really, I got no clue who you are or what's your story but you definitely deserve to remain banned after this.
    Last edited by Adi; 09-25-2015 at 10:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12