Few people not to trust.

This is a discussion on Few people not to trust. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Name and Facebook name: Nikos Cangu Server: Piana I was selling his items for gbs in game on his char, ...
Page: 1

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Default Few people not to trust.

Name and Facebook name: Nikos Cangu
    Server: Piana
    I was selling his items for gbs in game on his char, I was supposed to sell gbs after all items were sold and keep some profit of it all. But after all items were turned to gbs, this guy told me he got buyer himself, and when gbs are sold he will pay me my profit. However he just turned to block me on FB, so here he ends up. Do not trust!

Diem (ko4lifeID)
    Name:
    rusu young makaveli
    Paypal email:
    [email protected].
    This guy still oves me like 25$ even tho we did quite alot of trades, last one didnt go as it was supposed, and he ended up owing me like 25$, never showing up online after that.

Daniel - ?Laorsen? not quite sure I got surename right was long time ago.
    email msn / skype: [email protected]
    Gave him knight Cash worth like 40 - 50$ first - he was supposed to pay in next day or two, but never came online after. - my stupidity.. We had few successful trades before so I did that, and paid the price.

Name: Martin Falke
    Paypal email: [email protected]
    Super pathetic guy and nazi, see details in post bellow.

I dont know ko4life IDs of these people, or if they even have accounts here (except diem), if someone does let me know here, and Ill put them here so they can be banned. If not, there are at least their names for anyone over the globe using google to find out they are not trustworthy for any usd business at all.

All these happened during past year or two, I didnt bother posting them, because of smaller amounts of cash involved, but it started piling up, so I decided to put them all here, to better warn everyone.

PS: I have sent to those of you I found paypal emails, money requests, so that you can send me what you owe me, without any necessary further communication. And remove yourself from here by doing so.
    Last edited by Darken; 09-22-2014 at 11:23 AM.

The commission ones are understandable-not your items so taking it beforehand without consent would be scamming nothing you can do some are just douches, but last trade why wouldn't you expect cash before code. They claim I'll get it in few days then that's when you deal

Banned

Unfortunately I cannot search users by email so I cannot add usernames but thanks for the headsup darken.

I remember Nikos Cangu from Carnac west he didnt seem like a scammer then sad to hear this

xELMAx or Dianthe mabe they remember me betther, realy sad to hear this !

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

One guy has been taken off the list as because he paid me up. And one extremely pathetic dude is added up instead

This guy is the winner of ultimately pathetic lamer attempt

of scamming 10$ in words ten usd. I would understand that if he was from some third / forth world country, but this dude is from Germany.

Seeing on his FB, its some German nazi retard with FB filled with nazi pictures.

Name: Martin Falke
    Paypal email: [email protected]

Smile

Thx for post man

Quote Originally Posted by Login View Post
    Thx for post man
    you should be carefull, few more bumps of old threads like this and u will get ban before you reach 50 posts