Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FIERCE CHEATING!

This is a discussion on FIERCE CHEATING! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just wanted to fit in =[[ but seriosuly tho, everytime you guys post some RANDOM ass ss of someone ...
Page: 1

i just wanted to fit in =[[

but seriosuly tho, everytime you guys post some RANDOM ass ss of someone who even MENTIONS Fierce, you make a flame topic and tell them they're cheaters.

I admit, KO isnt a game for the "coolest" guys, but seeing people stay up all night writing a cheating topic and replying to every reply somone makes seems a bit obessive to me.(COUGH OMGTHISISME)

anyways, have fun on c west, seems like everyother server

LOL WTF HAHA

i just wanted to fit in =[[
    but seriosuly tho, everytime you guys post some RANDOM ass ss of someone who even MENTIONS Fierce, you make a flame topic and tell them they're cheaters.

I admit, KO isnt a game for the "coolest" guys, but seeing people stay up all night writing a cheating topic and replying to every reply somone makes seems a bit obessive to me.(COUGH OMGTHISISME)
    anyways, have fun on c west, seems like everyother server [/b]
    They really cheaters no matter what , just please come 1 time to orc side on west to kelluga before BDW start and see what people saying about Fierce ok?
    And i just finished graphic work so i got time to waste on forum , yea i know my proofs not enough , but not enough just for you.
    If i show it to k2 they will cheak it and who know maybe its the true , and if its the true , trust me you even not gonne say " sorry omgthisisme , i thought you just lie'd " , you'll just not reply to the topic again , because you'll see you were the dumb and not me.

Seriously now , do you think its can be normal to get that in week and 2 days? :

You know how much is it opal / crystal / crude? each one worth 15m atleast

15m X 30 = 450m

Tail of lesath = 15m

Tail of shoula = 15m

hmmm what more? kekury ring? = 20m

I dont remember if need more , lets say its all what they need ( for rogue , )

500m = master

How the fuk they will have 500m each to get master on server which up for only week and 2 days?
    How the fuk they have time to Z+skills against cheaters when they ( Fierce and Fear clan ) almost lvls 70? or must of them 65+?
    They not sleeping , eating , going out , school , work ? go fuck yourself please , they cheaters.

have u noticed its not enough proof for EVERYONE besides you

and if its the true , trust me you even not gonne say " sorry omgthisisme , i thought you just lie'd " , you'll just not reply to the topic again , because you'll see you were the dumb and not me.[/b]
    if its not true, will you change your sig to ETHERNAL WAS RIGHT AND IM DUMB?

eduarvera23

reply somone makes seems a bit obessive to me.(COUGH OMGTHISISME)[/b]
    u have to say cough*OMGTHISISMEcough* :lol:
    and yea it's really weird...

D4rkBP

I love you? :wub:

They really cheaters no matter what , just please come 1 time to orc side on west to kelluga before BDW start and see what people saying about Fierce ok?
    And i just finished graphic work so i got time to waste on forum , yea i know my proofs not enough , but not enough just for you.
    If i show it to k2 they will cheak it and who know maybe its the true , and if its the true , trust me you even not gonne say " sorry omgthisisme , i thought you just lie'd " , you'll just not reply to the topic again , because you'll see you were the dumb and not me.

Seriously now , do you think its can be normal to get that in week and 2 days? :

15m X 30 = 450m

Tail of lesath = 15m

Tail of shoula = 15m

500m = master

How the fuk they will have 500m each to get master on server which up for only week and 2 days?
    How the fuk they have time to Z+skills against cheaters when they ( Fierce and Fear clan ) almost lvls 70? or must of them 65+?
    They not sleeping , eating , going out , school , work ? go fuck yourself please , they cheaters.[/b]

HEY ARENT YOU THAT KID WHO CANT SPEAK ENGLISH THAT THINKS ITS LEGIT TO GO A2 FELANKOR????

HEY ARENT YOU THAT KID WHO CANT SPEAK ENGLISH THAT THINKS ITS LEGIT TO GO A2 FELANKOR????[/b]
    Lets see how long does it takes you to understand ALONE what i saying here...

כושלאמא שלך זונה בת זונה יא אוכל בתחת

Just try to figure it out alone , if you answer too fast i'd know you asked for help , then ill just tell you to be on ko4life , ill talk with you again in my language and you must answer back asap , will you do it?

I can also talk arabic with you , but with English characters , lets see what you know ..

kef halac ya habibi? so ismec?
    ana iahod , ainti?

I can speak 3 language , you can 1 right? i wish you could speak more language like i speak English.

Lets see how long does it takes you to understand ALONE what i saying here...

כושלאמא שלך זונה בת זונה יא אוכל בתחת

Just try to figure it out alone , if you answer too fast i'd know you asked for help , then ill just tell you to be on ko4life , ill talk with you again in my language and you must answer back asap , will you do it?

I can also talk arabic with you , but with English characters , lets see what you know ..

kef halac ya habibi? so ismec?
    ana iahod , ainti?

I can speak 3 language , you can 1 right? i wish you could speak more language like i speak English.[/b]

curly speaks the international language of NEW YORK GANSTA

step down son, you'd only embarass yourself

step down son, you'd only embarass yourself[/b]
    Dont BS me with some kind of crap.
    I didnt spoke to you so stfu.

step down son, you'd only embarass yourself[/b]
    Agreed.

Tell em frost, he don't want it.

Dont BS me with some kind of crap.
    I didnt spoke to you so stfu.[/b]

lmao

keep making yourself look dumb

<3

lmao
    keep making yourself look dumb

<3[/b]
    I forgot that you the smartass here ... gtfo fag.
    I done replying you.

If i show it to k2 they will cheak it and who know maybe its the true , and if its the true , trust me you even not gonne say " sorry omgthisisme , i thought you just lie&#39;d " , you&#39;ll just not reply to the topic again , because you&#39;ll see you were the dumb and not me.

15m X 30 = 450m

Tail of lesath = 15m

Tail of shoula = 15m

500m = master

They not sleeping , eating , going out , school , work ? go fuck yourself please , they cheaters.[/b]
    Who told u we gave 500m each to get master? First of all NOT everyone in Fierce has master? Can u understand that? What do u want screen shot of clan list or something? Theres like ~7-8 ppl with master. Second, all master items (apart from gems) we droped ourselves, we didnt buy them, so thats -something to that "500m". We dont have lvl 70s, closest is 1X 67 and 1 or 2X 66 (tho i think 67 is close if not 68 already) and thats about it. After that couple of 65s, few 64s, even fewer 63s and the rest (about 50 of us) 61-62. So as u can see most of us are 61-62...

If all those numbers shock you since we pwn yer asses pretty much everywhere, i could say were all lvl 67-75, but it would be a lie.

However you got a valid point there, it is expensive and hard to get master, and apart from bowl master items (such as lobo/lupus/lycaon/tails etc) our clan hasnt payed "500m" for anyones master, simply because its not quite possible to do it. Those couple of ppl that are mastered GOT IT THEMSELVES, which means, that they babashopped gold bars (something your clan also does) and thats all to it. If you got some proof that someone from our clan cheated please post it, and since im pretty sure u dont, then please do us all a big favor and stfu oke?

If u want to believe what ppl in orc side talk in Kalluga before war/bdw thats your problem, but do not accuse us based stuff u "heard" about, and dont really have any proof whatsoever... Makes u look silly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast